The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if some of those are called "boy shorts" and they are for girls...

wouldnt man panties be "girl shorts"?

Don't be giving V any ideas.

Tooooooooooo late.

She'll be all to happy to have another thing to earn more attention...

And possibly something to add to her teaching the brat class.

Calling Sir, Mr. Bitch Britches will get a reaction, Use sparingly.

if some of those are called "boy shorts" and they are for girls...

wouldnt man panties be "girl shorts"?

I'm wearing some of those right now, they're green! And I always wondered about that but it's in other stuff too, boyfriend jeans/sweaters... why? My guys are always at least six feet tall, wearing their clothes is like wearing clown costume.

I'm wearing some of those right now, they're green! And I always wondered about that but it's in other stuff too, boyfriend jeans/sweaters... why? My guys are always at least six feet tall, wearing their clothes is like wearing clown costume.

hehehe.. I was wearing mine..

YEAH. 6'3 and his shirts are nightgowns.. just eh way I like it. I could fit two of me in his t-shirts.

Oh........ that could be fun.

Hell, I laughed cause i'm picturing Bubbles in "girl shorts"....

Or Bitch Britches.

Don't be giving V any ideas.

Tooooooooooo late.

She'll be all to happy to have another thing to earn more attention...

And possibly something to add to her teaching the brat class.

Calling Sir, Mr. Bitch Britches will get a reaction, Use sparingly.

I laughed.

I think Daddy would look amazing in panties. I shall keep trying!

hehehe.. I was wearing mine..

YEAH. 6'3 and his shirts are nightgowns.. just eh way I like it. I could fit two of me in his t-shirts.

Oh........ that could be fun.

Yeah 6'3" for mine too. Some of his old shirts fit me though, barely. Like his Army of Darkness "Yo She-Bitch shirt".

And that could actually be fun. Hee.

So, being the knowitall I am...I went to the not-quite-reliable wikipedia for answers on the whole boyshorts naming convention. Apparently their original design was mimicking boxer shorts, though modified to flatter the female form more. They are also called boy-leg briefs, for those who wanted to know.

:rolleyes:

/end obsessivefactcheck

So, being the knowitall I am...I went to the not-quite-reliable wikipedia for answers on the whole boyshorts naming convention. Apparently their original design was mimicking boxer shorts, though modified to flatter the female form more. They are also called boy-leg briefs, for those who wanted to know.

/end obsessivefactcheck
Well, they definitely succeeded in that modification...

Boyshorts are my favorite.

I laughed.

I think Daddy would look amazing in panties. I shall keep trying!
-nods nods nods-
Yeah 6'3" for mine too. Some of his old shirts fit me though, barely. Like his Army of Darkness "Yo She-Bitch shirt".

And that could actually be fun. Hee.
Um, I do not get the reference but I'll take your word for it.

:D

/end obsessivefactcheck

Years ago I fell in love with haines girls boxer briefs and they are still my favorite. But not thier new "boyfriend" line.

It... just is not.. pleasant. I dont have any desire to wear the panties/boxers/shorts of any boyfriend Ive ever had.

Boyshorts are awesome on women. There was some pic going around tumblr not long ago saying that thongs are sexy, and boyshorts are not. And it was wrong.

Boyshorts are awesome on women. There was some pic going around tumblr not long ago saying that thongs are sexy, and boyshorts are not. And it was wrong.

I will make you cookies for that... I wont give you any internet points but.. Cookies, yes.

Years ago I fell in love with haines girls boxer briefs and they are still my favorite. But not thier new "boyfriend" line.

It... just is not.. pleasant. I dont have any desire to wear the panties/boxers/shorts of any boyfriend Ive ever had.

Again, duly noted. *chuckle*

I do too. I don't mind seeing women in thongs though. I just don't want to wear them for any extended period of time.
I very much like asses, so, honestly, whatever a woman is wearing is fine by me. I just particularly like boyshorts... they're just... wonderful...
I don't mind wearing thongs, actually. My friends all complain about them. They never bothered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back