Ladies, where to buy a bikini?

fallcouple

Experienced
Need help with this as I know there are shops that can help. I have a lager top (34d) and a small waist (size 0-2). Most bikinis I try on are too small on top.

Is there a store that lets you choose a different size top to mix with a different size bottom? :confused:

fallcouple said:
Need help with this as I know there are shops that can help. I have a lager top (34d) and a small waist (size 0-2). Most bikinis I try on are too small on top.

Is there a store that lets you choose a different size top to mix with a different size bottom? :confused:

J.C Penny's, Sears, Target, Victoria Secrets, etc..... and many on-line bathing suit sites offer that option.
I have that problem as well...... ;)

Land's End lets you mix and match sizes on bikini tops and bottoms. Pretty tame stuff, but still cute, and more importantly, easy to fit.

fallcouple said:

walmart, dillards, target..

If they don't come seperately I just switch them. Evil, I know, but I figure there's got to be someone who needs a smaller top and bigger bottom put together. :cool:

I think you can find what you are looking for at Just Add Water, Venus and Newport News among other places.

Fury :rose:

I can't recall the last time I saw a bikini (with the exception of child sizes) that wasn't sold as mix and match. It's been years, possibly a decade or more.

Back