Sisters new hired hand (closed)

Zack lowered one of his hands that was rubbing and massaging Melly's breasts to do the same to her belly and lower abdomen. He imagined himself with his sister seven or eight months into the future, laying in the very same position in a bed here or somewhere else, him positioned behind her rubbing and massaging her swelled pregnant belly and large puffy breasts filled with birth milk.

"Stop Zack, I mean it, I don't want that thing in my ass."

"Stop being so irrational sis we need to start being practical here" he chuckled lightly in between kissing the top of Melly's back and shoulders with the bulbous head of his thick rock hard cock still inserted snugly in his sisters tight neglected asshole. "We need to practice more anal sex so we're ready to go while you're pregnant, I think we were both too excited the first time we tried and both got off much too early"

Zack groaned feeling his cock getting thicker and harder every minute the head was lodged in his sisters ass. "How are you feeling sweetheart? You're a bit tight back there so I think to be safe we should use some more lube"
 
Melony was struggling to get free when Zack told her, "Stop being so irrational sis we need to start being practical here." She thought 'practical about what', as he chuckled and kissed her back and shoulders. She really panicked as she felt the head of his cock begin to swell inside of her as he told her, "We need to practice more anal sex so we're ready to go while you're pregnant, I think we were both too excited the first time we tried and both got off much too early" She growled, I didnt get off, it hurt me, you idiot. Get out of me right now." It was as if he had not heard her at all as he groaned in pleasure and asked, "How are you feeling sweetheart? You're a bit tight back there so I think to be safe we should use some more lube" She yelled, "Dont you hear I word I say, it hurts, I dont want lube, I wont you out of me, NOW."
 
Zack heard Melly yelling at him to pull out of her but to be honest he felt quite content and happy as his thick pulsing love muscle pushed further into his big sisters ass. "Come on sis stop being such a prude, didn't you ever hear about how the family that plays together stays together?" With that Zack kissed her back and then suddenly grunted in pleasure as he felt his sister clench her tight anal ring around his rock hard cock. "Oh fuck Melly that feels incredible darling" he blurted out...closing his eyes doing all he could not to spray a huge load of cum against her bowels before they even started.

Zack didn't like when she told him it was hurting her so he wondered if his sister wanted him to just get some lube before they continued playing or if she really wanted him to stop and pull his cock out of her completely. Curious to see what she really wanted and felt he reached around her body to her pussy and began gently stroking and rubbing her sensitive clit with his free hand.
 
Melony was struggling to get free when Zack said, "Come on sis stop being such a prude, didn't you ever hear about how the family that plays together stays together?" She was trying to push him out of her when he kissed the back of her neck and grunted in pleasure. She wonder if she was giving him pleasure by doing that when he told her, "Oh fuck Melly that feels incredible darling." She growled in anger as she did not want to give him pleasure.

She suddenly gasped as Zack's hand came around her to touch her vagina. She groaned in pleasure as he stroked and rubbed her clit and weakly told him, "Stop it Zack".
 
Zack kept grunting in incestuous pleasure as his sister clenched her anal ring tighter around his thick pulsing rock hard cock. For some reason sex with Melly felt so much better and excited him much more than with any of his former girlfriends or even ex-fiancé. Zack figured it was that way because he deeply loved her both as a sister and as a woman which was really the best of both worlds no matter what any nosy outsiders thought.

"Stop it Zack".

Ignoring her weak sounding request Zack sniffed Melly's soft womanly skin and kept up his kissing of the back of her shoulders and neck area. He did this while continuing to gently rub and slide two of his fingers up and down her outer puffy pink pussy lips. Every so often he would slide the tip of his index finger in between her pussy lips searching out and finding a small circular nub positioned right above her clit.

Massaging this small nub seemed to make his sister suddenly scream out calling Zack various filthy names and clench her asshole even tighter around his now painfully stiff nine inch cock.
 
Melony felt totally trapped as Zack sniffed at her and kept kissing her shoulders and neck area. She felt the exciting sensations he was giving her as he rubbed his fingers on the outer lips of her vagina lips. When he would press a finger between them and rub her little nub she would gasp in pleasure. She realized he noticed this when he continued to rub there. She screamed out filthy names for him in her need to get him to stop. She found she was clenching her rectum giving herself and him some pain. She found she could not stop herself from doing that as her body came over and over. She cussed Zack out for making her cum over and over. "Stop Zack, Stop", she said over and over between wild sensations of pleasure as he kept working his cock into her ass.
 
Zack kept on massaging Mel's little circular nub grinning as her vagina began squirting her hot cream all over his fingers and down his hand. "Stop Zack, Stop" "Stop what darling we have full right to enjoy each others bodies in the privacy of our own home I mean let's face it Melly mom and dad are long gone now and what we do together is really no one else's business but our own."

Zack was pleased with his sexual prowess as he proudly watched his sisters cunt juices arc nearly a foot up into the air before splashing down onto his hand and arm. Her screams and filthy name calling may have said no but her full body orgasms told him yes and Zack knew his neglected older sister was in heat very horny and ready for action. How did Melony live alone for so long without him and why did he foolishly waste so much time with other women when his future wife was right down the hall he wondered.

Carefully working another few inches of his rock hard cock further into her ass he tried to get a good rhythm going with his hand working her vagina. Gritting his teeth in extreme pleasure Zack concentrated on not prematurely shooting a huge load of cum against his sisters bowels each time she clenched her rectum and anal ring around his pulsing love muscle like a vise.
 
Melony couldnt believe how much pleasure and how much pain Zack was forcing on her. No matter how much she yelled for him to stop he kept on going. She thought she would go mad if he did not stop. She was both moaning with pleasure and crying with shame as he spoke to her, "Stop what darling we have full right to enjoy each others bodies in the privacy of our own home I mean let's face it Melly mom and dad are long gone now and what we do together is really no one else's business but our own."

Melony was panting as Zack continued to work on her vagina as his cock pressed deeper into her rectum. She never felt so wet between her legs before. She bared down trying to push him out but instead he managed to get even more of his erection into her behind. She began to beg, "Please stop Zack." When that didnt work she told him, "If you dont stop, I will never forgive you. I will hate you for the rest of my life."
 
With his pleasure filled grunts mixing with her orgasmic moans, Zack pushed another few inches of his thick rock hard cock past his sisters anus and into her rectum. He tried to get a nice slow pumping motion going but even with her orgasmic juices coating the area Melly was still a bit dry and tight back there. "I will hate you for the rest of my life." "Actually I think it's quite the opposite my dear sister" he snickered still kissing the back of her shoulders and massaging her sensitive little nub. Zack knew from experience that all women had extra sensitive nerve endings in their rectal areas and despite her weak protests he was a man on a mission with the only woman he loved.

Zack thought for a minute and then slowly withdrew his throbbing cock from her ass followed by him easing her onto her back. He noticed Melly still squeezing her breasts and moaning as he quickly scooted around on the bed positioning his body in front of her and face between her spreading legs.

Even a year ago Zack would have never imagined himself with his tongue swirling around his sisters asshole where his cock had just been and will be again but sometimes life takes a strange turn of events and you can't choose who you love. It just is what it is. Round and round his warm wet tongue went tickling her cute little pink rosebud while tasting her unique flavor. Holding her soft thighs apart with some of her remaining cunt juices trickling down onto his nose he couldn't help but sniff her pungent scent as he rimmed her providing them both with some much needed lubrication.
 
Melly made a sound like a wounded animal when Zack pushed more of his cock into her rectum. She was panting from the shock of it as he pumped slowly into her. Her body tensed which didnt help get rid of the pain. She could feel anger growing again when he told her, "Actually I think it's quite the opposite my dear sister" to her statement that she would hate him forever. She heard him snicker which angered her even more. She groaned in pain when suddenly he removed his cock and moved her on her back on the bed. She was confused when she saw his cock in front of her face and noticed his head going between her legs.

Suddenly she felt his tongue swirling around her rectum. She slapped the bed and told him, "Stop it." Of course he didnt and she was helpless with his weight upon her. She felt so helpless as he held her legs so wide apart. She could not believe he was tasteing such a place. She heard him stiffing at her as if he was a dog. She had never felt so wet as he lapped at the entrance of her rectum. She begged, "Please stop it."
 
Gently prying the large fleshy globes of her ass further apart, Zack continued hungrily lapping and licking his sisters asshole with his tongue circling in a clockwise and then counter clockwise motion. Hearing Melly howl out his name and feeling her thighs slam against the sides of his head each time he poked the tip of his tongue inside her rectum Zack knew he was pleasing his woman well. Every so often he would stop what he was doing popping his head up to make eye contact with her.

He was both thrilled and proud watching her facial expressions before his head dove back down between his sisters legs which were by now spread high and wide on the bed. In between Mel's slapping the sheets and the top of his head Zack popped his head up again, "Stop it." "I think we're almost ready sweetheart, just keep playing with your cunt and let me know when you're ready for my cock. I promise this time well take it nice and slow." he casually replied.
 
She was wild with sensations as Zack continued to lap at her asshole. She knew she could not stop him but also knew that now she didnt want to stop him as she howled with a climax and slammed his head between her legs. She was breathing heavily each time Zack popped his head up to look into her eyes. She knew that later she would feel shame but at the moment all she felt was wild pleasure.

Her body was on fire with need as he spread her legs high and wide on the bed. She couldnt stop smacking the bed and occasionally smacking Zacks head. She was surprised after hitting him for she did not know how many times he popped his head up and told her, "Stop it." You was gasping for air when he spoke again, "I think we're almost ready sweetheart, just keep playing with your cunt and let me know when you're ready for my cock. I promise this time well take it nice and slow." She howled out, "No Zack, No".
 
Zack took a good long time licking lapping and tasting his sisters asshole thoroughly enjoying every second. Every so often he would pause and sniff around her little pink rosebud taking in the mixed scent of the strawberry soap she used and her sticky vaginal juices. "No Zack, No". Popping his head up from between her legs once more to lustfully and lovingly look her in the eye Zack spoke exactly what was on his mind to her which was probably the truth. "Stop what sis I bet you took extra time when you showered last night to wash your delicious pussy and asshole hoping that I would do this or at least try to."

Zack gave his big sisters anus a few more long circular licks occasionally snaking his tongue a few inches into her rectum which going by how she would howl his name and slam her thighs against the side of his head seemed to give her immense pleasure. Popping his head back up again with an afterthought he lovingly squeezed her soft womanly ass cheeks speaking almost scolding her in a serious tone "Listen Melly I refuse to let a beautiful sexy woman like you turn into and old barren spinster so to all the other men in this hick town who ignored you for all these years well that's their loss and my gain which is something that I intend to take full advantage of.
 
Melony couldnt believe that her body was responding to what Zack was doing. Her mind raced thinking this was unnatural but her body was responding to all that he was doing to her. Even when he popped his head up after she told him know she could feel her body wanting more. She was breathing heavily as he spoke to her, "Stop what sis I bet you took extra time when you showered last night to wash your delicious pussy and asshole hoping that I would do this or at least try to." She could feel the perspiration stream off her body and hear her own week voice as she told him, "I did no such thing. I want you to stop right now."

She moaned when he went between her legs again and licked her anus. She moaned when he stuck his tongue into her rectum as I mind fought to make him see how wrong this all was. She heard her own howls of pleasure as she called out his name trying hard but not be able to make him realize how wrong this was. She knew she was loosing control when she slammed her thighs against the sides of his head and groaned louder. She knew he was forcing pleasure on her and she also knew she was loosing control.

When he popped his head up again she thought she might have reached him but when he squeezed her ass and sent more sensations through her she knew she had lost. She heard the sound of his scolding voice through a fog of pleasure, "Listen Melly I refuse to let a beautiful sexy woman like you turn into and old barren spinster so to all the other men in this hick town who ignored you for all these years well that's their loss and my gain which is something that I intend to take full advantage of. She weakly told him, "But Zack, you are my brother, this is so wrong."
 
"I want you to stop right now." Ignoring her weak irrational pleas Zack licked his sisters warm asshole for another good ten minutes occasionally poking his tongue into her rectum and twirling it around her insides. He thought again about leaving her and going to get some lube from his medicine cabinet but convinced himself that Melly was horny and lubricated enough for full anal penetration.

"But Zack, you are my brother, this is so wrong."
Pulling his wet probing tongue out of her tight asshole and lifting his head back up from between her soft thighs Zack gave her a quick and simple response.
"But that's why this is so right sis I mean look at how lucky we are..you won't even have to change your last name when we move and get married, we'll still be Zack and Melony Hutchinson, only we'll be the new newlywed couple that moved into town. Who will ever know the difference?" Trying hard even using some sweet talk to finally convince his stubborn sister to come around full circle to his way of thinking, Zack looked deep into her eyes then kissed her forehead and gave her large breasts a quick grope.

Placing his thick rock hard cock at the entrance of his sisters anus Zack spit on his hand then held his hand up to her mouth ordering her to do the same. They can never can have enough natural lube he thought to himself. "Spit on my hand and try to relax your asshole baby then if we're not too tired I'll take you into town for a nice dinner and some slow dancing..it can be like our first real date."
"I love you Melly."
 
Of course he ignored her. All he wanted to do was have sex with her all the time. She found herself moaning when he continued to lick her rectum. She could feel his tongue enter her there and could not imagine anyone wanting to do that. She tried to pull away but his hands held her tightly as she kept telling him what he was doing was wrong.

She felt hope welling in her as he pulled his tongue out of her and lifted his head to speak, "But that's why this is so right sis I mean look at how lucky we are..you won't even have to change your last name when we move and get married, we'll still be Zack and Melony Hutchinson, only we'll be the new newlywed couple that moved into town. Who will ever know the difference?"

She frowned as she told him, "But we will know it is a lie and that it is wrong." She thought she had gotten through to him when he looked deeply into her eyes but when he kissed her forehead and groped her breasts she lost all hope of getting through to him. She felt his huge hard cock against the entrance of her anus. She heard him spit and wondered why until he pressed his hand to her mouth and ordered her", "Spit on my hand and try to relax your asshole baby then if we're not too tired I'll take you into town for a nice dinner and some slow dancing..it can be like our first real date." She yelled out, "NO, that is disgusting." She struggled to get loose when he told her, "I love you Melly."
 
Zack didn't understand why his sister was being so testy as he held her down and carefully worked the bulbous head of his now pulsing nine inch shaft past her anus and into her rectum. He couldn't understand why she turned him on so much...maybe she was right about the sex but it was what it was. "But we will know it is a lie and that it is wrong." "Wrong Melly our love is real and very right." He mumbled under his breath just loud enough for her to hear him.

Noticing his sister seemed to be having a string of tiny orgasms as he pushed more of his thick cock into her ass, Zack decided against using their saliva as lubricant going instead with the sticky nectar streaming down from her pussy onto his pumping shaft. After working another few inches of his rock hard cock into her backside he began a steady thrusting motion gritting his teeth in pleasure as his sisters welcoming asshole clung onto his raging manhood.

"GO AHEAD AND TELL ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME MELONY, TELL ME YOU DON'T LOVE WHAT WE'RE DOING...WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING...AND..AND I'LL STOP...OKAY? YOU...YOU BITCH!" he growled out in a low animalistic voice coming from somewhere deep within him.
 
Melony cried out as Zack's shaft pushed into her rectum. She was panting from the sensation of it as she cried out, "Take it out, take it out." His answer was to tell her that their love was real and right. He was just ignoring her pain as spasms racked her rectum. She felt him push more of his shaft into her rectum. She felt him doing something and as he thrust she felt a slippery wetness on his cock which helped him to push even more of in it her. When he started thrusting she cried out, "Stop it, stop it."

The sound of his voice both startled her and frightened her. She was afraid to say another word as he seem to growl at her, "GO AHEAD AND TELL ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME MELONY, TELL ME YOU DON'T LOVE WHAT WE'RE DOING...WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING...AND..AND I'LL STOP...OKAY? YOU...YOU BITCH!" She cried out in pain as he seemed to lose all control. Strangely the longer he rammed into her the less it hurt and some kind of feelings ran through her. She couldnt move but didnt have to as he was doing all the work.
 
Moving to a new town and starting over was never easy but Zack was convinced that he and his sister would be okay in the long run. Sure, like other couples he and Mel had their little spats and arguments but underneath he knew their combination of love and lust ran deep, even more so because they were already family.

"Take it out, take it out.""Stop it, stop it." Ignoring her fake pleas Zack picked his sisters legs up hooking them up over his shoulders as he saw her tiny hands tightly gripping the sheets. "Holy smokes Melly the way you keep clenching your asshole around my cock feels fucking incredible, it's almost as good as being in your pussy!" Confidently staring down into your pretty crystal blue eyes I grunted in incestuous pleasure. "Now doesn't the real thing feel better than any of your rubber dildos for all those lonely years? Be honest sis you know you can't lie to me we're family."

Forcing himself to calm down Zack had slowed down his thrusts letting his sister get used to the feel of having a cock of his hardness and girth buried deep within her rectum.
 
Last edited:
Melony screamed as Zack picked her legs up and hooked them on his shoulders. She was totally at his mercy now. She gripped the sheets in her hands as she knew he would soon thrust totally into her. She trembled wondering how much damage he would do to her. She couldnt believe what he said to her next, "Holy smokes Melly the way you keep clenching your asshole around my cock feels fucking incredible, it's almost as good as being in your pussy!" Before she could say a word he spoke again, "Now doesn't the real thing feel better than any of your rubber dildos for all those lonely years? Be honest sis you know you can't lie to me we're family." The look on her face had to show him how much pain she was in when he slowed down his thrusts she growled at him. "You are hurting me you stupid bastard, get out of my ass."
 
Last edited:
Zack was having a hard time forming words only letting out an occasional loud grunt as he thudded his stone hard nine inch shaft in and out of his sisters ass. Thrusting deeper an deeper he would slowly pull back so the throbbing head of his cock was just inside her anus before giving it to his sex-starved sister again. He continued this pattern for awhile feeling Melly bang her heels against his shoulders and upper back while moaning and swearing at him.

"You are hurting me you stupid bastard, get out of my ass."

"Can't stop...won't..stop...love..love you Melly...spinster...no..no more...now my...my wench...your ass feels so...feels....feels so fucking good...here..here it comes darlin'.."
Right after she called him a bastard while screaming out obscenities white lights went off behind Zack's eyeballs as his long cock twitched and exploded deep inside his sisters ass sending spurt after spurt of his white hot semen splashing against her bowels and intestines.
 
"Can't stop...won't..stop...love..love you Melly...spinster...no..no more...now my...my wench...your ass feels so...feels....feels so fucking good...here..here it comes darlin'.."

She yelled out, "NNNOOO", as she knew he was about to slam into her even harder. She screamed out in pain when he did. She could feel his huge cock pumping its semen deep inside of her ass. Her body shook from the pain as his cock began to shrink inside of her. She felt tears slip from her eyes from the pain and humiliation of what he had done to her. Finally it slipped out of her and she pressed her face down into the mattress.
 
Zack's strong body remained stiff as he finished pumping a generous load of boiling cum deep into his sisters perfect round ass. After awhile his cock softened and he eased back out of her tight anus with a small *plop* sound pulling along a few gobs of his love juice with it. Zack noticed his sisters body shaking and held her tightly during their afterglow making sure to massage her heaving breasts and shower her with kisses.

"Melly darling you were terrific the way you fuck back at me puts all other women to shame...so am I a bastard because I can hardly wait until our wedding night?" he complimented her whispering into her ear with a chuckle.
 
Melony was crying with relief. She could feel how sore her rectum was from Zack's violation. She felt his hands cover her breasts and begin to massage them as he kissed her over and over as she cried into the pillow. She couldnt believe how stupid he was when he told her, "Melly darling you were terrific the way you fuck back at me puts all other women to shame...so am I a bastard because I can hardly wait until our wedding night?" She lifted her face from the pillow and said, "You are so stupid, you hurt me. There isnt going to be a wedding night, I am your sister, you idiot, marriage is not allowed between us. I really do hate you now. You just want your own pleasure. You don't care about me at all." She pressed her face to the pillow and cried.
 
Zack held his sister tightly as they slowly came down from their orgasmic bliss. Then when she spoke after crying and burying her face in the pillow he could hardly believe his eyes and ears. There isn't going to be a wedding night, I am your sister, you idiot, marriage is not allowed between us. "Stop it Melly stop the bullshit, what we did and have been doing is beautiful, I'm just sorry that we waited so long and I know deep down that you are too." Zack spoke in a low tone feeling slightly annoyed always generally hating when Melony cried for whatever reason. After wiping a tear off her face and licking the salty fluid off his finger he continued in a somewhat brazen tone. "For your information I've looked into it a little and there are plenty of happily married brother and sister couples, we just have to be careful like they are so no one finds out."

Zack loved his sister deeply and passionately and knew she would make him a great wife. Lazily twirling a finger around her asshole trying to push back in some of his cum that had dribbled out he thought about how the irrational fucked up things she said sometimes really messed with his head. I really do hate you now. You don't care about me at all." "Well darlin' at least you're right about one thing, I'm way beyond just caring about you, I love you Melly."

Unsure of what else he could say to soothe his sisters worries Zack massaged her breasts and squeezed her ass all the while giving her reassuring kisses as if to say that he really was the man for her and would never treat her wrong or leave her.
 
Back
Top