Back in Black ;)

Guess this was long over due....shit came up! Lol, here you go my Lit peeps, a limited time pic. Up until mañana, 5:30 am, Eastern time :cool:. And for being MIA for awhile, I'll post a normal pic later today :heart:

Amazing image. Thank you so much for sharing such a fantastic sight with us!

Guess this was long over due....shit came up! Lol, here you go my Lit peeps, a limited time pic. Up until mañana, 5:30 am, Eastern time :cool:. And for being MIA for awhile, I'll post a normal pic later today :heart:

Oooops! Times up! :D

Very glad I caught that last night! It was, shall we say, inspirational...

Did I rock your world? ;) lol
subscribed..

you are gorgeous..

oh fuck yeah!
Wow, gorgeous? Well now I'm all blushing lol. And yay to subscribing! Stop by again. :D
Oh, they have and they will again. ;)
Very good! You know the thread motto, no pants allowed. And jerk off and be merry!
Amazing image. Thank you so much for sharing such a fantastic sight with us!
You are quite welcome :)
Very glad I caught that last night! It was, shall we say, inspirational...
Oh, please do tell ;)

*alarm sounds* oooooohhhhhh boooyyyyy, I think I'm in a generous mood! Yup, it's time for another limited pic!!! :D. Up until whenever I wake up tomorrow lol.

Yeah yeah I just woke up! What of it?! Lol. Oh yeah...times up!!!

Last edited:
Why not, one more :D. Have a great Friday all, I know I will :nana: :devil:

Times up!!!! :D

Last edited:
Both those will be accomplished thanks to your gorgeous body as seen in those limited time pics.
I want you desperately. :kiss::heart:
Awesome!!! I am excited about that ;). Ahhh, wanting me is a very good thing....
Yeah really;) And I want to get into your genes one of these days. Hahaha

Jeans, dude, jeans! lol. How long have you been saving that joke? :rolleyes: :D

You Aint Seen Nothin Yet

Just woke up from my nap, and realized I did not finish this set!!! Bad DA! Anyway, the rest of these pics and limited pics on the other page. Have a great night Lit Peeps!!! :rose:

(Pics edited by SleepingBeauty :heart:)

Attachments

• youaintseennothingyet13.jpg
    youaintseennothingyet13.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 239
  • youaintseennothingyet14.jpg
    youaintseennothingyet14.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 217
  • youaintseennothingyet15.jpg
    youaintseennothingyet15.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 237
  • youaintseennothingyet16.jpg
    youaintseennothingyet16.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 228
  • youaintseennothingyet17.jpg
    youaintseennothingyet17.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 273
Just woke up from my nap, and realized I did not finish this set!!! Bad DA! Anyway, the rest of these pics and limited pics on the other page. Have a great night Lit Peeps!!! :rose:

Hello beautiful Angel:kiss:

:rose:

So sexy!!!

mmmmm, I wanna 'finish' after looking at your new pics :devil: Very sexy indeed. Bad DA is a sexy DA ;)

So sexy!!!
Eh, I'm alright lol :D
sexy honey.
Thanks sexy man
mmmmm, I wanna 'finish' after looking at your new pics :devil: Very sexy indeed. Bad DA is a sexy DA ;)
Noted, I'll continue to be bad aka sexy ;).
So, you want me to go down then come up? Maybe I'm just confused . . .
Lol, me thinks you are thinking a little too much. But if you want to come down here to come up....:devil:

Have a great Saturday everyone! Go out and have some fun :kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 115
Back