Husband sucking

I get very turned on when my fiance is doing me from behind, and I lay down with him resting on my back and hold my realistic dildo in my hand and pretend it's a 2nd man I'm sucking off while he's fucking me...and he shares the sucking with me. He will put it in his mouth and suck it and then kiss me, and then we will entwine tongues all over it...so very sexy. I can tell he's extra turned on while he does it..mmmm..may be that kind of weekend now that I'm talking about it!!! Getting a little tingly......

I love this, one of my biggest fantasies is to be with a man and a woman and share the man's (hopefully large) cock with the woman.

Marcap, do you think you could actually do a mmf with your wife? or mfmf? Would she?

If the situation were right I think I could, provided my wife and I were both totally comfortable with the other person(s). My wife is also curious to be with a woman, but het interest to turn these fantasies into reality sort of comes and goes. Currently she is happy to keep it a fantasy that we both enjoy, so I don't want to pressure her into an uncomfortable situation. I feel fortunate to have a partner I can share my fantasies with, even if they never move beyond fantasy.

At one point we were talking with a guy that we were both interested in having a 3-some with, but he moved out of our area before we could set it up. So I am hopeful that if the right m/f or couple comes along we might try again.

I get very turned on when my fiance is doing me from behind, and I lay down with him resting on my back and hold my realistic dildo in my hand and pretend it's a 2nd man I'm sucking off while he's fucking me...and he shares the sucking with me. He will put it in his mouth and suck it and then kiss me, and then we will entwine tongues all over it...so very sexy. I can tell he's extra turned on while he does it..mmmm..may be that kind of weekend now that I'm talking about it!!! Getting a little tingly......

VERY SEXY!

I recently have become rather interested in the idea of my husband sucking a cock. He is totally straight but we have had some pillow talk about mmf and that turns him on. We have discussed the idea of someday actually trying a mmf and/or mff. So my question is this: Have any of you ladies ever done mmf (or even mfmf) with your husband and actually gotten him to play with the other man's cock? I'd love to know how you did it, what his reaction was, etc.

My wife and I have had a MFM threesome with 2 diferent guys. I have gone down on her after she was fucked but that's about it so far. We haven't had one in several years but I would love to lick her while she's getting fucked and I might, right person right situation, suck his dick. I would let another suck mine anytime.

I'm not gay, nothing about a male interests me at all except his cock and balls. Most watching my wife being pounded by one! Like I said, right person, right situation I think I would not have an issue trying it, I'll try almost anything once;)

Hope a married males opinion helps.

Hot as Hell...I love doing stuff like that, but my wife aint the type to iniate anything. Love to hear about Women who actually like that and take command.

That is so incredibly hot and sexy... THANKS for posting...

My wife and I have had a MFM threesome with 2 diferent guys. I have gone down on her after she was fucked but that's about it so far. We haven't had one in several years but I would love to lick her while she's getting fucked and I might, right person right situation, suck his dick. I would let another suck mine anytime.

I'm not gay, nothing about a male interests me at all except his cock and balls. Most watching my wife being pounded by one! Like I said, right person, right situation I think I would not have an issue trying it, I'll try almost anything once;)

Hope a married males opinion helps.

Wow, great info. Tell me about going down on her after the mmf. Did she like that? Was she surprised? Was the other guy still there?

In all of the 6 pages of this discussion one thing I haven't seen is this rather important issue;

If he isn't really into the idea then it probably isn't going to happen no matter how much you try to convince him otherwise. Much like if he wants to see you go down on another woman, if you are not interested or into that then asking you to do so would be considered rude.

There have been a myriad of threads here asking "how do I get my wife to _________", and the answer is usually the same. You can't "convince" him to do anything that is not in his nature to want to try or do.

Mark, I would never ever force my husband to do something he really didnt want to. I love him and would never hurt him. But, I can fantasize about asking him to do it, or even trying to convince him to do it for me. Even if it is nothing more than some dirty talk that he and I have occasioinally during sex.

In all of the 6 pages of this discussion one thing I haven't seen is this rather important issue;

If he isn't really into the idea then it probably isn't going to happen no matter how much you try to convince him otherwise. Much like if he wants to see you go down on another woman, if you are not interested or into that then asking you to do so would be considered rude.

There have been a myriad of threads here asking "how do I get my wife to _________", and the answer is usually the same. You can't "convince" him to do anything that is not in his nature to want to try or do.

Mark, I would never ever force my husband to do something he really didnt want to. I love him and would never hurt him. But, I can fantasize about asking him to do it, or even trying to convince him to do it for me. Even if it is nothing more than some dirty talk that he and I have occasioinally during sex.

I suspect for most guys it is reassurance.

Absolutely. There is nothing wrong with that. It is a fantasy between you and him and if it gets you both off then more power to you. It's when the line is crossed between fantasy and reality that can create a bit of a sticky wicket, so to speak. ;)

Absolutely. There is nothing wrong with that. It is a fantasy between you and him and if it gets you both off then more power to you. It's when the line is crossed between fantasy and reality that can create a bit of a sticky wicket, so to speak. ;)

I agree

Wow, great info. Tell me about going down on her after the mmf. Did she like that? Was she surprised? Was the other guy still there?

yes she did like it, yes she was surprised and yes the other guy was still there! I found it to be not as bad as I thought, I actualy found her to be quite delicious! It wasn't something I planned just the heat of the moment. She had an orgasm while I was eating her and after that she sucked the other and I mounted her. We both fucked her one more time! All in all we all enjoyed it but like I said no guy on guy stuff. She does make it look as hot as she makes it feel ;)

How so? Explain more.

When I was younger I wouldn't have done anything like this because I would have thought it to say something about my sexuality. Now I can see it as putting on a show, more like acting. Plus I'm much more open to new experiences now. I know I'm not gay so I know that sucking a man isn't going to cause some major upheaval in my life. I guess if you can work out those issues with your guy something might happen.

Talk about it.

I am on a campaign to get rid of sexual labels. We don't need all the hetero-, homo-, bi-, gay, etc. labels. We are all sexual beings. We all enjoy sex in our own way. All these damn labels get in the way. Just live life to the fullest and experience everything that you want to (as long as you don't infringe on someone else's rights).

Because of these labels many people, men mostly, are afraid of having a label assigned to themselves. They are more worried about how people think about the label than worried about enjoying everything that life has presented to them.

My Hubby Would Freak...

The only thing I can think of is if you got a dildo and had him try that. My husband is also VERY straight, but a little more flexible than I'd used to think. He won't eat alfredo sauce because the idea of eating something white and creamy creeps him out, ROFL. But I've gotten him to let me play with his butt, which he's of two minds about. He likes it, but I think he doesn't really like that he likes it. So start with toys and if he gets turned on with that, maybe!

He might like it if the dildo spent a little time inside of you before he sucks it, if he's into eating you out. Or licking it while he uses it on you at the same time. Small steps.

The only thing I can think of is if you got a dildo and had him try that. My husband is also VERY straight, but a little more flexible than I'd used to think. He won't eat alfredo sauce because the idea of eating something white and creamy creeps him out, ROFL. But I've gotten him to let me play with his butt, which he's of two minds about. He likes it, but I think he doesn't really like that he likes it. So start with toys and if he gets turned on with that, maybe!

He might like it if the dildo spent a little time inside of you before he sucks it, if he's into eating you out. Or licking it while he uses it on you at the same time. Small steps.

Hi LaSalia. Thanks for the post. I have actually gotten him to suck my dildo a time or two. First just after i pulled it out and he wanted to taste my juice on it. then i got him to actually suck it and I told him how sexy he looked. I could tell he was a little unsure how to think about that, but he kept doing it because he knew i liked it.

Talk about it.

I am on a campaign to get rid of sexual labels. We don't need all the hetero-, homo-, bi-, gay, etc. labels. We are all sexual beings. We all enjoy sex in our own way. All these damn labels get in the way. Just live life to the fullest and experience everything that you want to (as long as you don't infringe on someone else's rights).

Because of these labels many people, men mostly, are afraid of having a label assigned to themselves. They are more worried about how people think about the label than worried about enjoying everything that life has presented to them.

If that's true then he has some real issues!

Hi LaSalia. Thanks for the post. I have actually gotten him to suck my dildo a time or two. First just after i pulled it out and he wanted to taste my juice on it. then i got him to actually suck it and I told him how sexy he looked. I could tell he was a little unsure how to think about that, but he kept doing it because he knew i liked it.

Exactly (to all of you)

Just because my partner likes me to drive her to work in the morning doesn't mean that I am forever going to be viewed as a taxi driver. Just because I might research accommodation abroad for a friend doesn't mean that the friend will think I'm a travel agent. The same logic applies doesn't it?

What about you? Would you like for him to be into it?

Dunno...

What about you? Would you like for him to be into it?

Honestly, the fact that he's unsure about it is more of a turn on than the actual act. Adds a little taboo to the mix. He squirms and is almost shy, which is really weird for him. I don't do it often, actually had a little fun with him in the shower yesterday, soap is such a slut...

It resulted in an AWESOME session for me. He's been teasing me about rimming since I haven't let him have anal in a few weeks. I told him how I know I'd probably like it, it just sounds so icky!

If he was suddenly comfortable with it, and liked it, I'd do it for him 'cause his enjoyment would be a turn on. If he was comfortable with it but didn't really care either way, I probably wouldn't care any more either. Sounds kind of bad saying it that way, but it's true.

As for the alfredo sauce thing, I guess I should be a little clearer: he doesn't like the taste either, ROFL. But it does gross him out a little. He's not even the littlest bi-curious. Gay sex just grosses him out. He's not homophobic, he's got friends that are gay, but it's like the thought of his mother with her boyfriend. Eeeeeew!

Aren't homosexual people grossed out by heterosexual sex too? I know a few closeted people who realize they're gay because they simply can't perform with someone of the opposite sex. I honestly assumed it went both ways.

Back