Wild Wild West

Lucas loved how Elizabeth reacted to his touches. When she reached for his hard shaft, he knew that he had her right where he wanted her. This was going to be good.... for both of them. Of that, he had no doubt.

Slowly.... he sunk his hips to her. His throbbing member slid deep inside her. Inch by wonderful inch, his cock slid deeper into her tight, wet pussy. “Fuck yes. You feel so good wrapped around this hard cock.”

He moved his hips in small circles as he pushed deeper into Elizabeth. He felt her raise her hips to him.... wanting more.... wanting it all. Then, in one swift move, he buried his thick shaft deep inside her.

Without moving, he looked down into Elizabeth’s eyes. “Look at me. Look at the one who is giving you pleasure like nothing you have ever experienced before.” He kept his cock buried in her and moved his hips in circles.... smiling at her wickedly.

His hips started to move; slowly at first. He paid close attention to her reactions, and, when she began to move with him, Lucas picked up the pace. He started moving in and out of her faster and faster.... pushing his cock deep inside of her..... stretching her oh-so-good.

They rocked together. Their bodies moved in unison. It was like they were made for each other in this moment. Her pussy gripped his big, thick cock perfectly; fitting him like a satin glove. “You are so fucking good Elizabeth. I love how your tight pussy grips this cock. I want you to cum all over this big cock Elizabeth. Give it to me.”
 
This stranger was no stranger any more as he was deeper inside Elizabeth than she had ever felt anything. So strong and powerful over her and she submitted to his every movement. She was on the verge of orgasm when he spoke and postponed what would be amazing. She pushed pointlessly at his shoulder then said "roll over, I want to be on top."

In one seamless movement he pulled her small body on top of him as he laid on his back. Elizabeth pushed herself up impaled on his enormous shaft. She looked down at his face as it showed the pleasure her small tight gyrating body was providing him., She pushed into his rippled abs as she rocked her hips forward and back feeling his rock hard rigid head so deep.

She looked at him with fear as her body was feeling things it had never known before.

She moved forward moving her hands to his hairy chest as her body rose up his shaft.

"You will kill those men won't you?" her southern charm was now energized with pure eroticism as she began to move back and forth up and down his throbbing shaft. She would only take half of his length as she looked at him for an answer. She ached for all of it but knew this was the most powerful extortion she was capable of.

"You kill those men Marshall and I will do this any time you want" she sighed. She then raised her hips as his head was just at her lips. "Is that a yes Marshall?" she sighed pausing for his answer as their mutual desire filled the room with tension.
 
She rode him so well. Either she really wanted those men dead, or she hadn't been fucked good in a long time...... or both. He slid his hands up her sides and cupped her firm breasts as she rode his big, hard cock... rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"If I told you no, would you stop? Could you stop? You are enjoying this way too much." He winked at her as he began to thrust his hips up to her... pushing his cock deeper... fucking her tight pussy harder and harder... giving her some of what she wanted, and a lot of what she needed.

"You will keep your end of the deal Elizabeth. I never break a promise and I do not expect that you will. This deal will be very good for both of us... trust me." He pumped his hips to her faster and harder. "Cum on my cock Elizabeth. Give it to me... all of it."
 
Elizabeth was feeling things she had not known before as this man, this sexual creature, give her everything she could imagine. His hands gentle yet firm. His cock was perfect, any bigger and she would not have been able to handle it but she knew she may need a few days to recover from this.

She looked at him as if pondering his words when in reality she was simply focused on her body transforming into an erupting volcano as her juices could not temper the friction of his shaft she was working herself over.

"I am so close, but I beg you, do me from behind" she gasped scrambling off him and taking the headboard in her small hands. Her knees spread as she looked at him, her eyes begging for him to mount her. To let her feel him like an animal under the cross. She did not want to explain her strange fetish and god knows many would have her killed for such blasphemy.

"Oh God forgive me" she cried arching her back and praying he would finish.

She was stunning. Her supple back arched as her hips held her heart shaped ass for him. Her breasts hung under her as her arms toned and tan as she gripped the wooden headboard her dead husband had sacrificed her on so many times. Her golden blonde hair running down her back as she looked up at the simple wooden cross, then back at this stranger, the Marshall, the law man she wanted to avenge her husband's murder.
 
The way she moved her body was amazing. She rode his cock like it had not been ridden in a very long time..... if ever. His hands moved over her... exploring her wonderful body. He raised up into her as she rode him... pushing his shaft deeper into her hot, tight pussy.

When she climbed off of him asking him to fill her from behind, he was surprised. He knew she was close and could not believe that she would put it off at this time. Lucas watched as Elizabeth crawled up and gripped the headboard. It almost appeared that she was grasping prison bars in an attempt to be set free.

Moving behind her, he grabbed her hips and slid his cock between her legs. As his cock slid across her silky pussy, he heard Elizabeth cry out. Once again, it sounded like she needed to be set free. Lucas had every intention of giving her her release.

Sliding his cock into her tight pussy, he reached up for a handful of her golden hair and, using it for leverage, pushed his big, hard cock deep inside her. He paused as his cock buried deep inside her. Then, he began an assault on her pussy like she had never had before.

He thrust his hips to her... filling her again and again with hard, thick cock. Their bodies slammed together and his balls slapped up against her clit as he filled Elizabeth they way she needed it. "Cum on my cock Elizabeth. Do it. Let go and you will be freed."
 
Her body worked in perfect harmony with him. His hand pulling her hair back send tremors through her as she felt herself tighten against his cock driving into her.

"Oh God!" she cried loudly as he broke into a powerful rhythm. "You are the devil!" she hissed as her small body was surprisingly strong pushing back into his thrusts. "OH Jesus forgive me" she moaned looking up at the wall. Her hands tightened on the spindles of the headboard. Her toned muscles rippled with constriction as his motion quickened and became more desperate.

"Harder! You fucking demon! Rape this angel, give me your seed" she sounded angry before jerking into a obscenely gorgeous pose. Her head pulled back. Her blond curls interlaced in his meaty rough hands over her arched back. His hips banging into her as her hard body barely reverberated as her scent filled the large room. Her juices poured out as his free hand took her hip and pulled her harder onto him.

Finally she gasped "Oh lord help me" as she inhaled precious air. She held herself in place for him. Her respite was but a moment as she grunted into another convulsion of orgasm. His hand released her hair as her head dropped and he gripped her small hips with both hands and savagely pulled her small body into and off of his throbbing cock.

She gasped and breathed as she was helpless at this point. Her voice grew deeper and raspy as she said "Give me your seed devil, drive it deep into this heathen."

It was hard to know if he heard her as his pace continued and she became a means to his end. Her body constricted as she released the headboard and sank into the pillows as he continued.
 
They moved together perfectly. It was as if they were made to be locked together in this erotic dance. Her words and the spawning of her body pushed him closer and closer to a mind-blowing orgasm. He was going to give her just what she wanted ...... exactly what she needed.

The religious element that she added to this encounter was what pushed this over-the-to and made it like nothing else he had ever experienced. The way she got wilder and more “evil” made him pump his hips harder and slam his cock deeper into her.

He was not going to stop until he had totally satisfied her like she had never been satisfied before and before he filled her with his hot, thick cum. “You think this is evil Elizabeth? This is your salvation. You are getting what you were never fortunate enough to have before and you are going to see just what you have been missing in your life.

Lucas smacked Elizabeth’s ass as their bodies slammed bruisingly together. There was no doubt they would both be sore after this, but what a good soreness it would be. “You are about to be anointed with the seed that you want and need. Take it all like the hot fucking heathen you are.”

He exploded deep inside her as he continued to thrust into her wildly. Rope after thick rope of his hot seed shot deep into her tight, hot pussy. “Fuck yesssss. Take it all Elizabeth. Take all of my thick, hot cum”
 
His words, his body, his actions drove her into convulsive orgasm as her head spun with images of Father Tim and then Lucas spoke, his forked tongue hissing "take my seed" as her body blossomed for this prince of darkness. She was entranced and wanted more. She wanted him to hurt her as she felt his quicken and stiffen. Her world reverberated as he cried out and his shaft surged through her constricted muscles and she knew he was inside her. She could hot help but reach back and try to pull him deeper.

"Oh God! Oh Jesus please.." she seemed beg but her hips rolled with this man, this beasts motions driving his cum into her body. "Oh Father!" she cried surging again with orgasm. She collapsed on the bed with him into of her and still inside her. She felt him continue to pulsate the last of his orgasm inside her. His heart pounding against her back where he lay.

"Forgive me father" she whimpered into the pillows as her small body trembled with after shocks. "oh jesus I wanted it" she confesses to no one in particular. "I wanted it and I want more" her voice growing raspy as she pushed herself up on one side and rolled him off of her. She felt his slide out of her leaving her empty and wanting.

"She sat up and looked at him laying on his back. His cock semi hard glistening with their cum. His body tight and moist with sweat. His eyes closed and a slight smile on his face.

"This was wrong" she says returning her eyes to his cock and taking it in her hand. "You are a bad man who has soiled me" she continues as her hand squeezes the piece of meat and pulls it. "I am a bad woman, taking advantage of your needs," she continues as she leans over and takes his head into her lips and sucks gently bobbing her head in silence and feeling him thicken again. She slowly sucks him tasting both of them in his flesh. She sits back up and looks at him.

"We are but animals" she sighs and straddles him, laying her small body into top of him. "We are but dust" she sighs and slides her small hand under herself and guides his head into her body again and pushes herself down onto him.
 
Lucas laid back and watched this beautiful woman talk like she was possessed. he was shocked by the words coming from her mouth... many of them seemed to be contradictory... asking forgiveness and then wanting more.

She grabbed his cock and then she sucked it back to its full, hard length. She definitely knew what she wanted and he was more than willing to give it to her. When she mounted him with her supple body, he reached up and caressed her tits. They were incredible, and he relished the way they felt in his hands.

As Elizabeth lowered herself onto his throbbing member, Lucas lifted his hips to her. He rolled her nipples between his fingers as she impaled herself on his big, hard shaft. "That's it Elizabeth. Lower your wonderful body onto my hard cock.. fill your tight pussy with my big cock. Yes, you are a sinner, but you sin so well."

He pushed his hips up to her harder. "Yes, Elizabeth, I am a bad man. Yes I have soiled you and you love it. I know you want to be soiled again. I am going to soil you repeatedly. I am the serpent that is going to lead you out of the Garden o Eden. You will follow me willingly.... wanting your flesh to be satisfied over and over."
 
Elizabeth was horrified and more turned on than she had ever been. She had never done anything like this. She was freely committing multiple sins and she wanted, no needed more. He was the serpent as he said and he was deeper inside her than she knew possible. She sat back grinding her tight overheated body in him. His hands like hot devil forks as he pinched her tender nipples.

"harder" she sighed as her eyes closed and she accepted this was where and what she was. She was a whore like that girl back at Kate's. She wanted physical pleasure and did not care who knew or who gave it. Visions of father Tim filled her head. She had refused them when she would touch herself and imagine men but now she was with the devil himself and she was free of her vows and her commitments. She could give the life long virgin priest what his eyes could not disguise.

Lucas' hips thrust up into her bringing her back to the moment.

"You are a bad man" she smiled reaching her hands to his hairy chest and pinching his nipples as he had done to her. "Do you like that? Do you like to feel pain?" she asked. She had no idea why or where she was going with this but knew she wanted to feel everything. She wanted extasy and agony, bliss and horror, she wanted rapture and condemnation.

She laid on him and kissed him letting their tongue snake hungrily into each other's mouths. His unshaven beard scratched her soft pale skin and she loved it. His hand rough from the trail scratched across her ass as he felt her and moved her on his throbbing cock.

"What have you done to me?" she sighed in his ear as her tongue slid along his lobe. "You are the devil and I am your whore."
 
Lucas had no idea what was going on in this town, but he was certain that he was going to enjoy the widow Elizabeth and the things he was going to do with her and to her. It was obvious that she had never had the experiences that her body craved, but he was going to see that she got all of that.... and more.

"Yes, Elizabeth, I am the devil. I am the serpent that you crave and will be unable to get enough of. You are my whore, and you will do anything and everything that I want of you, and for that, you will be rewarded with pleasure unlike you have ever experienced."

He smacked her ass as he moved his hips up to her. His thick, hard cock filled her deep as he pounded her pussy hard. She was wild... wilder than any woman he had ever been with, and he loved it. Her wildness drove him to fuck her harder and deeper.

he kissed her possessively.. taking what he wanted. His cock filled her pussy like a giant snake and his tongue invaded her mouth like the evil serpent. All innocence was being exorcised from her body. She was no longer a holy woman. Elizabeth was going to crave his body.. he was going to make certain of that.
 
Elizabeth shrieked as her ass stung from his slap, and she loved it. She had never been slapped and before today could have hardly imagined it, let alone how much it would turn her on. Her cry was followed with deep passionate cries. Her body did not know what to do as she wanted so much all at once. Her head was empty, fuzzy, buzzing with the moment, the intensity.

"Miss Elizabeth?" the old farm hand shouted as the door flew open. He stood in his tracks, his mouth on the floor as it took Elizabeth a moment to speak after stopping the act of rapidly pounding her body onto the man. Her voice was calm and serious, "get out!" Her blue eyes burned holes in the Travis' shocked face. Before the door closed and as Travis took his last look at her she had settled back on him with her hands on his abs and grinding her small body. He knew that man was experiencing perhaps the finest piece of ass in the county and from the look of it Elizabeth was getting as well as she was giving.

"How can I please you?" she asked shuddering as his cock reached deep inside her. Her hips slowly circling and pushing his head against her inner most desires. "How may I satisfy you, take your seed?" she said as her body jerked uncontrollably as she felt another orgasm coming. Confessing her desire for him was liberating. Putting herself out there as an object of pleasure and openly asking how she could please him gave her an even harder rush.

She laid down on him and laid her cheek on his chest as her hips moved up and down his rigid shaft. "Oh Lucas I am a bad girl, a dirty nasty adulterous whore. You have soiled me with your illicit disrespectful influence. You have turned me and now must accept and provide for me." She emphasized "provide" with a quickening of her hips humping him. "I don't know how much will be enough but I hardly feel as if we have begun." she raised her head to look up at the man, she met only a few hours before. His cock drenched inside her and her body unwilling to stop. She slid her small hand under herself and rubbed her aching clit as her hips slowly milked his cock.

"I don't want this to ever stop, but I also want to feel your seed fill me" she groaned as her body could not help but quicken.

Looking up at him, she felt anxious about this ending. "Do you want to cum again?" she asked lost in her world now upside down. She had gone to town a god fearing widow and was now hoping this man will let her endlessly use him. "Do you want me to stop?" her voice weak and quiet.
 
She rode him like she was riding the finest horse in the West. She moved her body perfectly in response to every one of his movements, and that motivated Lucas to drive into her harder and harder; burying his hard shaft deeper.

Her response to the old farm hand barging into the room was surprising. It changed Elizabeth’s whole demeanor and he looked at her in a totally different light. Now she wanted gentle and loving. This wasn’t what Lucas was interested in at the moment.

“I am going to fill you with cum. Trust me, you are going to get it again and again, but I didn’t tell you to slow down. Get up and ride my cock hard and wild. You are my hot fucking whore and you will do as I say. Fuck me like the slutty sinner that you are. Show me that you are worthy of the serpent that fills and stretches your tight cunt.”
 
She looked at the man with his harsh tone and demands and felt something inside her trigger. She was no longer the confident sheriffs widow with pious righteousness to look down on others with. She was no longer somehow better than everyone. She was enslaved to this man, this demon and will do whatever it takes to please him.

She pushed herself up from his chest and rippled torso grinding her hips on his endless hard on. Her long blonde hair covered her face as she slowly worked her body. Slowly she raised her face and her hair slid along her high cheek bones, her blue eyes sparkling at him as her small thin pink lips, wet from her tongue formed an "O". She reached for his arm and pulled it by the wrist until his palm was on her breast. She jerked her hips forward and back then circled in a pattern which brought a smile to his face.

"Anything you want my lord" she hissed then reached for his other wrist and brought that hand to her hip. "Feel this body, it is yours. Take it, use it, let me pleasure you" her voice raspy and desperate for his approval. "Do I please you lord?" she asked as his hands fell from her body and he stared at her.

She leaned forward and brought her lips to his and licked his lips with her wet pointy tongue as his cock slid from her juicy flesh. She smiled at him then pushed herself up and turned herself around. She still straddled him but was now facing away from him as she raised her hips and pulled his wet hard shaft into place. She arched her back and let her head fall back as she lowered her body onto hm again. The sensation sent a convulsion of pleasure through her as she tightened around him only half way into her.

"OH lord" she gasped as she lifted herself a bit before taking all of him into her. She gyrated slowly unable to see if he was pleased. She reached forward sending pleasure she had not known through her as his head was now reversed inside her. She put her hands on his knees and began raising and lowering her hips the full length of his serpent.

"Oh sweet Lucifer" she cried as her body seized with orgasm. Her heels pressed into his ribs as she worked him in and out of her tightened flesh. She kept this up for several minutes before rising back upright. She laid back in a contortionists trick until her legs under her and her head on his chest. His hips continued thrusting into her as she lay on him. She let her arms fall outward.

"How may I please you? How can I bring the serpent to life within?" her words were sweet yet poisoned. "Should I take it in my mouth, my throat? Do you wish to force it into me like the animal I am? Tell me my lord and I will obey" she said openly and freely.
 
Lucas smiled at the way she talked and the way she moved. It was obvious that Elizabeth had been released from the righteous and pious cocoon which had enveloped her up to this point. She was now enslaved by the serpent within and he was certain she would be his slave for a long time.

When she leaned her head back into his chest, he wrapped his arms around her and cupped her tits with his hands. He pulled her tighter to him as he raised his hips to meet each and every movement of her tight body.

Whispering into her ear, throatily, “you will do everything I want you to without questioning me. For that, you will be rewarded in ways that you never imagined. You will know the pleasures of the serpent and you will willingly worship it. The slut that I have turned you into will kneel at the alter of the serpent and always do as she is told.”

Nearing another orgasm, Lucas pumped his hips faster; driving his thick, hard shaft deep inside of Elizabeth’s needy cunt. “You are mine Elizabeth. The serpent is going to consecrate you with the liquid of life. Accept it and know what it is like to be the serpent’s whore.”

Lucas exploded; shooting giant ropes of his thick cum deep into Elizabeth’s right, wet pussy. “Cum with me whore. Show me that you are deserving of the fruit of the serpent that provides you with pleasure like you have never known before. “
 
His hand gripped her like a warm glove sliding over her aching breasts. His flesh to her flesh, his bone to her bone. His breath carried words of magic sending shudders of passionate elixir through her. intoxicated with her immobility in his grip she relished it. She felt the serpent throbbing deeper still as she arched her back to accept it.

"Worship the serpent" she sighed from an orgasmic haze as he used her body to pleasure his beast. "Oh jesus you gave me nothing like this" she moaned as her muscles tightened. She could feel it's head deep inside her throbbing with venom. And it did. Like a wave of heat hit spit a long stream of seed into her. His hands moved her up and down it milking it of it's precious liquid. She put her hands over his as he gripped her small tight body by her breasts.

"Worship the serpent on your knees" filled her head as his hips slowed and the serpent recoiled. His hands released her as she felt herself return to the present. She rolled off of him as he lay breathing heavily, his cock thick and drenched on his abs.. She moved to her knees and crawled between his legs looking up at him.

A woman cried "Elizabeth!" as the door flew open and an older woman appeared. She wore jeans and a denim shirt with her long grey hair pulled back. She held a straw cowboy hat in her leather gloved hand. Her eyes were bluer still then Elizabeth who calmly looked over at her former mother in law.

"Dolores" Elizabeth said.

"What the hell?" Dolores asked as she took in the scene.

Lucas could not help but appreciate how physically attractive this woman was even at her age, which must have been into her sixties.

"Is this devil making you do this?" the older woman asked staring at her former daughter in law. "I will get Travis and we will get rid of him" she said looking at Lucas, not so much with anger now, as she took in his body and his green eyes peered at her.

"He is not making me do anything I have not wanted my whole life" Elizabeth said as her hand lifted his semi hard cock and she kissed the head.
 
Lucas looked at the woman who had so rudely interrupted and decided that, eventually, she would pay for her intrusion. Then he returned his focus to Elizabeth. She was good, and she was not going to stop due to the rude interruption that had just occurred.

"Whore, I did not tell you to stop. I did not tell you to talk to this person who has so rudely interrupted your re-birth. You need to get back to work and make sure that the serpent is happy and ready to perform his magic on you again. "

His eyes were on Elizabeth. "Look at me. Look me in the eyes as you bring the serpent back to life. I know you crave more of the venom." He reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face to his cock.

Without taking his eyes off of Elizabeth, Lucas began speaking to the intruder. "I don't know who you are, and I really don't care. However, Unless you plan on joining my whore, I would advise you to get the fuck, and close the door and stay the fuck out."

He pushed his hips to Elizabeth as she started to lick and suck his big cock. "You are still standing there. Do you want some of this cock? Do you want to join my whore in worshiping the serpent? If so, get your fucking clothes off and get over here. If not, get the fuck out and let my whore do what is expected of her."
 
Elizabeth was flustered as her ex mother in law stood watching her. Watching her with this man who was demanding her oral allegiance to him while berating sweet ole Dolores. Elizabeth dragged her tongue along the semi hard flesh as had ridden just moments before and savored inside her. She could taste herself as well as his seed in her mouth as she kissed and sucked the head into her small mouth. She was on her knees naked, with her breasts swinging under her as she lapped at this man's cock.

"I..." Dolores stammered clearly overwhelmed by the scene and this man's strange pull on her. Her gloved hand moved up and caressed her breast through the denim blouse feeling her nipple stiff and aching. Her eyes moved from the man's face to her daughter in law licking ans kissing the larges cock she had ever seen.

"Oh Elizabeth" Dolores sighed as she watched Elizabeth suck the cock deep into her mouth. Semi hard it still looked enormous as Elizabeth took nearly all of it in before slowly pulling herself off of it. She turned to Dolores as her hand wrapped around the wet snake and stroked it slowly.

"Come have some mother" Elizabeth sighed using the nickname her ex husband had always used for Dolores.. "He can make you feel things, real things no man has ever been able to do to me before." She gazed up at Lucas she stroked him and kiss his head with her lips sucking and tongue lashing around.

"You were nearly a virgin when you married Bill. What the hell do you know about men?" Dolores shot back with a strange tone. Dolores' eyes watched Elizabeth bring the serpent to full extension which was impressive.

"I don't need none of that nasty devil dick" Dolores hissed then turned towards the doorway. With a wave of his hand the door slammed shut in front of her making ever goose bump on her body stand and quiver. She was not sure if she would faint or cum. She paused then turned back to the couple on the bed.
 
He watched the woman turn around after the door slammed closed. She was hooked, there was no doubt about it. Lucas smiled at her as he raised his hips to Elizabeth... forcing his cock deeper... pushing it to her throat.

"SO, your decision is that you want to stay. That means you need to undress, and you need to do it now. Then, once you have shown me your body, you will come over here and show me that you are worthy of the serpent. Your daughter-in-law is my whore... perhaps you will find that you will be as well."

Grabbing Elizabeth's head, and placing both hands at the back, Lucas began to pump his hips... fucking Elizabeth's mouth and throat. "Show her what a good whore you are Elizabeth. Show your husband's mother, just how well you worship the evil serpent. Let her know just how captivating it is."

His eyes went back to Dolores. He saw her standing there... frozen. "Get your fucking clothes off right fucking now. There are no spectators here. Either get yourself in the game now or get the fuck out of here. This is your only chance. It is a one time offer.... take it or leave it."
 
Elizabeth was overwhelmed as she felt her throat fill with his cock as he forced himself into her. She was not nervous or concerned about his forceful demanding way. She relaxed and accepted him Her big blue eyes looked up at him as tears formed from the strain but she did not resist. She moaned wantonly of his seed. of the serpents venom.

Dolores began undressing as if in a daze. She pulled the leather gloves off her hands and dropped them with her hat as she began unbuttoning the shirt. She watched Elizabeth being used my this man for his selfish pleasure and for the first time ever, was jealous. She wanted to serve him. She dropped her shirt and bra and then pulled off her boots and slid her jeans down. Now naked her body was older but fit from a lifetime of hard work.

Elizabeth felt his hands relax and she was able to rise enough breath but maintaining her lip lock on his cock. She bobbed her head up and down nearly his full length as the snakes head rammed into her throat. She moaned passionately begging without words for what all three of them knew she wanted, his seed.


Dolores walked to the bed and slid her hand up Elizabeth's supple back bone then into her hair. She looked at the man.

"How may I please you?" the words came from her like a hypnotized slave. His large hand was inches from her neatly trimmed grey mound. "How may I serve you lord?" she asked, this time more passionately and more desperate.
 
Lucas watched as Dolores undressed. It was like she was in a trance. He had her. She was about to join her daughter-in-law as his little slut. He looked over her body and was impressed with what he saw. She was well kept and in great shape. Her tits were firm and her ass was tight. He would enjoy using her body for pleasure, as well.

“Elizabeth, you are such a good cocksucker. Did you perform like this for your husband, or is this a talent that you have been waiting for the right serpent to unleash it on?” He smiled down to her as she looked at him with her gorgeous blue eyes.

He watched as Dolores approached Elizabeth and ran her hand up her daughter-in-law’s back. His little harem in front of him gave him wonderful ideas of how they would pleasure him. “You should join my other slut in worshipping the serpent with your mouth. Prove to me that you are worthy, and I will allow you to mount the serpent and ride him until he dumps his venom deep in your cunt.”
 
Elizabeth looked up at Lucas as he asked if she had done this cock sucking for her poor dead Bill.

"No, he respected me too much to let me debase myself to such filthy obscene levels." she said as her blue eyes turned up towards her mother in law. Elizabeth appreciated Dolores' firm body at her age and could see why Bill would moan his mother's name in his sleep.

"Here Dolores" Elizabeth said holding the shaft in her small hand as her saliva glazed every inch of it. Elizabeth watched as Dolores got on the bed with her knees near Lucas' shoulder and leaned forward until her mouth was sucking his head. Dolores' arms straddled Lucas' abs as she worked herself down his shaft. Elizabeth was impressed with how easily Dolores accept his full length. Elizabeth reached out and stroked her grey hair still pulled back in a pony tail.

"It's good isn't it Dolores?" Elizabeth asked excitedly.

"mmm hmm" Dolores moaned muffled by the snake moving in and out of her lips. Elizabeth laid next to Lucas watch Dolores and then focused on Lucas. she kissed his shoulder and neck up to his ear. She ran her small pointy wet tongue around his ear before asking "does she do it as good as me?" Her southern drawl dragging out the words like molasses running down a spoon on a cool day. "Are you going to cum in her petty old mouth?" Elizabeth asked starting to feel jealous as Lucas was pleased with the older woman's work.

Elizabeth rubbed her body against Lucas and kissed his chest and suckled his nipple. She watched Dolores' throat expand as the cock moved deeply into her mouth. She reached out and felt Dolores' throat and the stiffness of it.

"Let me feel you cum in her" Elizabeth sighed wantonly.
 
"It is quite obvious to me that you have craved the obscene Elizabeth. Maybe he didn't debase you, but he certainly did not give you what you wanted or what you needed. You need the serpent and you need the venom of the serpent. Now that you have found what has been missing from your life, you will not be able to do without it."

Lucas watched as Dolores moved onto the bed and knelt next to him. As she took his cock, which her daughter-in-law offered, Lucas ran his hands over her ass. When Dolores took all of his cock into her mouth and throat like an experienced cocksucker, Lucas moved his fingers over her silky pussy... which was drenched. "Oh yes, somebody needs to be pleasured."

Looking back to Elizabeth, he could see that she was jealous of the fact that Dolores took so well to sucking his cock. "You want what she has, don't you slut? You are jealous that the large serpent is pushing its head into your mother-in-law's throat. You want that.... don't you Elizabeth?"

Watching Elizabeth grab her mother-in-law's throat as his cock pushed deep into it, Lucas began to pump his hips. "Do you really want to feel me cum in Dolores' throat? Are you sure that is what you want whore? You want it for yourself. You are so fucking jealous right now. I can tell."

He pumped his hips faster and harder... forcing his big, hard cock deeper into Dolores' throat. He was going to give Dolores a taste of the venom. Once she had some, she would not be able to get enough, and he would have both of them as he serpent sluts."

He pumped harder and exploded.. shooting rope after rope of his serpent venom into Dolores' throat. "Feel my cum shooting into her throat whore. Feel how much I am giving to her. You know you wanted it. Fuck, MY two whores are going to get plenty of cum."
 
Elizabeth did want it. She was jealous but there was no separating Dolores from Lucas. She was locked onto his cock and her hands gripped his thighs. Elizabeth marveled at how she was able to accept so much of him without nearly a whimper.

She saw Lucas slide his hand between her legs and again felt jealous. All she could do was put her hand on Dolores' warm firm neck and feel his cock expand her throat. Elizabeth saw Lucas quicken his pace and knew he was going to feed Dolores his wonderful venom.

"I want it so bad" Elizabeth sighed as she ran her hand over Lucas' tight abs as he lifted his hips into Dolores' steady mouth. "Fuck her mouth master, give her the elixir" Elizabeth sighed as she could not help but share his excitement and she began to rub her clit.

She leaned to Dolores' ear and sighed "Once he cums kiss me and let me taste him on your tongue." Elizabeth was intoxicated with lust and had hardly kissed her mother in law's cheek in many years of marriage. Now she wanted to slide her tongue into her throat to taste this strangers cum she had already swallowed a full load of before.

Elizabeth scrambled so she was straddling Lucas' leg with her wet crotch grinding as she took his hairy balls into her mouth. She was gentle and let her tongue caress them. She kissed the base of his cock and pressed her tongue against him. She humped his leg wanting to cum but sadly unfulfilled.

She looked at Dolores who was watching her with a strange look. It was a look like nothing Elizabeth had ever seen on her mother in law's face. It was desire and openess with a hint of wickedness. Elizabeth lifted her head and rose up bringing Dolores' eyes with her She caressed her breasts and licked her lips as Lucas and Dolores watched her. Her hips rocked back and forth as she pinched her hard nipples. She continued until Lucas thrust up and stiffened and Dolores' eyes opened wide as they could.
 
He watched the two women who were mesmerized by what his cock could do to them. The older one took his cock into her throat so well, and when he exploded, she was able to keep his cum in her mouth and throat.

It was obvious that Elizabeth wanted to share with Dolores... both from her words and her actions. After he filled the older woman's throat with cum, he commanded that she share the venom with Elizabeth. "Give her some of the venom Dolores. Share some of my evil seed with my other whore."

Lucas watched as the two women kissed. If it was awkward for daughter-in-law to be kissing mother-in-law, neither of them showed it. Elizabeth kissed Dolores hungrily... craving the venom that her mother-in-law had been fed.

While they kissed, Lucas slid two fingers into Dolores' pussy and slowly pushed them deep inside, while, at the same time, he pressed his leg up to Elizabeth to give her more pressure to ride on. It was a wild scene, and it was one that Lucas was convinced would be repeated often with these two hot women who had been denied what their bodies craved.
 
Back
Top