Two People Seeking a Virtual Third

Not a woman but hope y'all are finding some fun! Sounds exhilarating.
 
Been a little while since we posted on here, but thought we'd pop in, see what was happening... Drop us a line if you are a guy or a gal who thinks you could add something extra to our virtual pleasure.

Matt
 
We are two people (she 26; he 41) who kind of know each other and really enjoy fucking over skype. We both have our own identities on Lit, but have made ‘TwoEquallyHornyPeople’ up for this purpose. We are interested in adding a lady or gentleman to a virtual threesome but have had shitty luck in our search so far. Is it possible? Would you like to brave technology, time differences and short term awkwardness to give it a go?

She says of him:
Matt is an intelligent professor supposedly somewhere in England. He is fit, enjoys running, cycling and wordplay. He is tall, dark-haired, bearded, and very handsome. If you're not in love already, his cock had oft been described as a "role model" to which all other cocks can be compared. He is generous and giving and very very hot. He is the man you want flipping you over and fucking you hard in the pussy after you've spent time teasing each other and he's gotten your cunt wet with anticipation.

He says of her:
Mary is a rare species of smart, submissive and sassy slut who resides somewhere in the mid west, although truth be told no-one is entirely sure where that is. She is tall, slim, long legged, with the most impossible smooth and kissable stomach. She has perfect little tits that are just begging to be twisted and tweaked and licked, and if you are lucky she may well beg you to do just that. If you are not panting with lust already, her pussy is almost always wet and always welcoming. She likes nothing better than to give her body, again and again and again, being devoured and ravished by as many hands and people as possible. Mary is the kind of girl who thinks fucking you is good manners and the kind of woman you’d want to lock up in your room to enjoy at your leisure.

We say of you:
Mary and Matt seek a willing third for playful, smutty, dirty, slutty virtual interaction over skype. You may be male or female, you may be between 25 and 50, you may be straight or bi. You must know how to laugh at yourself and how to enjoy the pleasures of virtual sex. You must be willing to play with us over voice and cam.

What do you think? Could be fun? Drop us a reply and we’ll see if there is a connection before we take it any further.


This is the Lit personals ad by which all Lit personals ads should be judged: smart, clear, direct and sexy.
I love that you used the word "may," rather than "must," on the matter of age. That leaves, at least, some hope for a 51-year-old guy with some experience with Skype sex.
I also like to think that, being on the West Coast, would provide a bridge of sorts.
Wishful thinking? Maybe. But a "10" to this couple for their approach.
 
Back
Top