33 year old, educated male looking for lovely woman

nerobixx

Literotica Guru
Hello all,

After a really busy/eventful year at work and in private, I find myself now with a long week of a wonderful holiday at home where I would really enjoy the virtual company of a lovely woman.

I am a 33 year old man from Europe, 189 cm (6ft2) with dark brown hair and eyes and a lean to normal built. I work in a commercial job with a technical touch and have a unviersity degree. I speak 3 languages sort-of-fluently and have a deep voice that will make your insides melt :).

Now I am not completely sure what I'm looking for, but I love flirting, roleplaying, getting to understand your brain and all the naughty stuff too if we click.

If you think I am interesting enough to make your clock tick, come send me a message and I'd love to talk!

x

Nero

What has being educated got to do with anything? Such a condescending attitude to others on here.
The title contains a rough description (in this case of myself). Should the description 'male' be condescending then as well, or 'lovely' as it condescends the 'unlovely' women?

But my most sincere apologies if it's considered offensive.

Hello all,

After a really busy/eventful year at work and in private, I find myself now with a long week of a wonderful holiday at home where I would really enjoy the virtual company of a lovely woman.

I am a 33 year old man from Europe, 189 cm (6ft2) with dark brown hair and eyes and a lean to normal built. I work in a commercial job with a technical touch and have a unviersity degree. I speak 3 languages sort-of-fluently and have a deep voice that will make your insides melt :).

Now I am not completely sure what I'm looking for, but I love flirting, roleplaying, getting to understand your brain and all the naughty stuff too if we click.

If you think I am interesting enough to make your clock tick, come send me a message and I'd love to talk!

x

Nero
Nero...I thought your note was really sweet and thought out. I personally appreciate an educated man!!!!! I've met some real morons on Lit (sorry if that sounds judgemental but just being open and honest). I've made it clear to those I've talked to that I'm an executive at my company. If they think that's weird or they don't like it, I let it roll off.
I hope you find the right person for the kind of connection you are after. (I'm sure I'm too old for you). Don't let the haters get to you. You seem sweet. đź’ś

Back