men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For guys that are into this, does watching you fuck her in front of a mirror satisfy?

Yes. Before I married my wife I had a waterbed that had real tacky headboard with had a mirror on it. I remember the first time a girlfriend and I were doing it doggy style and I looked up and could see her face, see her tits swinging under her ... it was fantastic.
 
Mirror mirror on the wall

Had tried mirrors on the headboard and the mirrored closet doors. The views were OK watching ourselves going at it.

Positioning a video camera hooked up to a monitor was better. It go me the angles I couldn't turn my head enough, or bend over sideways to see. The replays were great to watch again later. I think those security monitoring systems with multiple cameras would be an upgrade now. :D

But watching with another man or men, to see different techniques than my own, different sizes, really close up action, from any angles, one after another or at the same time ... You guys could image the rest.

Its one of my fantasy to watch her with another. Sadly it'll remain a fantasy because its not one of hers to do that.

So what are your thoughts on this ??? The soapbox is yours. ;)
 
As someone who's been on both sides of the equation, I love seeing my woman with another man.

I can't get enough of it.

She still fucks me regularly but I like watching her even more. At times I beg her to keep going so my sweet torture it won't be over.

Have witnessed it hundreds of times. Each one as exciting as the first.
Ted

Saw this pic & thought of you guys on this thread. Now, who's gonna introduce me to their wife... ;)

tumblr_n4m2a5crck1sl1knbo1_500.jpg
 
No wife but yes when I do get one I hope its an open minded relationship where we get to fulfill fantasies like this....
 
absolutely

I am dying to try it in real but fir now even talking about it arouses me so much. I like to think her with older men, more than one man, black men, couples.
 
Today is my anniversary and I am sitting here secretly at LIT imagining someone seducing her....
 
Our boytoy just arrived! Droning a bit then off to the bedroom! Can't wait to clean up his cum from her pussy!!
 
Yes i do !

Yes, and I've shared this fantasy with her too. But it's always been a tender topic hence I stopped.
She likes FFM , but she's tender more on MMF.

and yes, I just had huge load after fantasy of sharing.
:D

pm me, for deep explorations.
 
Our boytoy just arrived! Droning a bit then off to the bedroom! Can't wait to clean up his cum from her pussy!!

Hah, I've heard the other man referred to as a bull and such, but never "boytoy".

That's just an entirely different dynamic than I usually see with this kind of thing.
 
Hah, I've heard the other man referred to as a bull and such, but never "boytoy".

That's just an entirely different dynamic than I usually see with this kind of thing.


Well he's a good friend of ours, not really a bull, he comes over a lot to chill. It usually ends up with us drinking and playing darts, and then we head to the bedroom and get naked and watch porn. Sometimes I wear her thongs though!

We enjoy dp,dvp, creampies and love to fuck her while she blows him with me right there licking her lips as she does. She pulls his cock out a lot and kisses me. It is so hot! I also love licking her pussy as he fucks her and clean up every creampie he leaves in her! He loves eating her ass while I am eating his hot cum from her, she goes wild with us both eating her!!

He was here last night and we had a big fuckfest like I described! He also mentioned he may stop over later!!

He always spends the night after we play, usually on the couch. I always try to get my wife to slip downstairs to wake him up, and then return to wake me up with a pussy full of cum in my face! She told me she almost did this morning but chickened out! :(
 
Last edited:
There is very little sexier than seeing your woman fuck another man. I have had 2 fantasies come true multiple times. I wanted to walk in on her fucking someone. She has done this countless times. I also wanted to see her start something up with me in the room. Seen this several times too
 
My wife

Saw this pic & thought of you guys on this thread. Now, who's gonna introduce me to their wife... ;)

tumblr_n4m2a5crck1sl1knbo1_500.jpg

That picture is so hot!! I'd love to introduce you to my wife. Then take her up to our bedroom please. And I would love to know what you're doing to her in there.
 
That picture is so hot!! I'd love to introduce you to my wife. Then take her up to our bedroom please. And I would love to know what you're doing to her in there.

More than happy to help-out seducing, taming, teasing and making a hot wife cum. What's your preference...?


[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think this pic sums up what many here seem to long to hear...
tumblr_nb7yieOwNW1s45azho1_1280.jpg


How will you feel when this happens...?


Are you happy with me leaving her like this...?
tumblr_n63ok1Zqo71sl1knbo1_500.jpg


Or is your preference to taste what I left behind...?

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top