men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my wife and I talk about how hot that would be if she were with another guy. She has only had me so I think it would be fun to watch or hear her take another cock. Last time we had sex we talked about maybe just going to a bar and having me watch her talk to someone and maybe even dance...hoping he might rub his hard cock against her.

She is a sweet woman and I think lots of guys would have fun with her body....I even asked her if she would let a guy cum on her face and she said yes...wow!

What a View

Doggy style. Balls deep. Furious pounding. Rock hard cock. Full sack. No condom. Tits bouncing. Nipples hard. Clit swollen. Pussy stretched. Juices mixed. Orgasms intertwined. Deep kissing. Balls drained. Lust exhausted. River of forbidden seed flowing out of her....
_

I love visual images. Sometimes I would push up on my hands just to look as I penetrate her in the missionary position. Leaning back during Doggie style to see the same. There is a limit to how far to pull out, how much I could turn my head to see the action. Never close enough to see the details.

So when you do that to her as you have described, I could come close to watch as you pound balls deep into her. Now I can see how her lips barely stretches around your big cock. Her lips disappears as you go bottom deep, and clings as you withdraw for another full stroke. Let me zoom in close with the video camera.

Go grab her tits as handles as you pound away. Pull her nipples too if you want. She will complain but she really gets off on that. Let me lend a hand to flick her clit to drive her crazy more and see how big and how long we could make her cum.

Pump her so full for us to see it leaking back out through the gaping hole. So how long you need before you could do her again? ;)

Just love the visual image you gave me. :D

so hot

Her lover came over last night. Got to watch a good show getting each other ready, then got to join in as we worked her from each end. She already toyed herself this morning as she fed me a morning treat and is waiting for round 4 or 5 (can't remember)

Her lover came over last night. Got to watch a good show getting each other ready, then got to join in as we worked her from each end. She already toyed herself this morning as she fed me a morning treat and is waiting for round 4 or 5 (can't remember)

I am sooo envious!

You watched her do her hair and makeup. She put on that sexy little skirt and tight shirt. You were just going out for another datenight. Your mind wandered to a fantasy you always think about. Your cock twitched when she hugged an old boyfriend who was at the same bar that nite. You knew she wasnt wearing any panties and had just shaved her pussy.

When it comes to this topic, the preference comes in waves. Sometimes I fantasize about another man taking my girlfriend, and other times I'm a jealous a-hole who wants her all to myself. But when I fantasize about it(It hasn't happened...yet) he is always large and dominant. He makes her feel like a woman and he takes control from her because he desires her body for his intense levels of pleasure. He pounds her harder than I can, longer, faster. She screams, she moans, she gasps for breath, her breasts sway with the motions, they sweat, they pant. He violates her in ways that only I should and she loves it. She's fertile, but he still cums deep inside of her. When he pulls out of her, satisfied, her body quivers and shakes as his seed leaks out of her.

Timid wife as well...

I think of it daily, of my timid wife coming out of her shell...

Same thing - I also have a timid wife who I've long tried to help emerge from her shell, and I can't seem to help but fantasize about her getting fucked by another guy! I doubt it will ever happen - at least that she'd let me know of - but she can be very surprising, so... we'll see!

I can't get enough of it.

She still fucks me regularly but I like watching her even more. At times I beg her to keep going so my sweet torture it won't be over.

She will never do it but sometimes the only way I can FINISH is imagining someone else behind her while she does me...

She will never do it but sometimes the only way I can FINISH is imagining someone else behind her while she does me...

Or in front while you're in the back ... on top while you're on the bottom ... So many variations and combinations to make it interesting. :D

Only thing that turns me on more than the thought of someone fucking my wife, is if I am licking her clit while it is happening.

Reactions: bps
my favorite is when I'm doing her from behind and I imagine pulling out.. and letting another man take over and fucking her.. love to think about her moaning from surprise and the feeling of a new, bigger, harder cock entering her.

Reactions: bps
I'm not sure how I would react. My wife certainly has had a lot more experience sexually than I have, she's got a higher capacity for sex than I have, and she's had opportunity. I think I would worry that she would fall in love more than I would worry about just having sex. I don't think I would react at all well to knowing she was with someone else, not well at all. And as for seeing her with someone else, no. don't want to see that at all.

Of course I might write a story about a wife having sex with another man, and both enjoying it.

I've watched a girlfriend (now an ex) get fucked by another guy. To be honest, I was kind of only dating her for sexual reasons so helping her get her desires fulfilled felt pretty good. I don't know if I'd feel any different if she was my wife.

I've watched a girlfriend (now an ex) get fucked by another guy. To be honest, I was kind of only dating her for sexual reasons so helping her get her desires fulfilled felt pretty good. I don't know if I'd feel any different if she was my wife.

It would be a lot hotter with a wife...

nothing hotter

Have witnessed it hundreds of times. Each one as exciting as the first.
Ted

my favorite is when I'm doing her from behind and I imagine pulling out.. and letting another man take over and fucking her.. love to think about her moaning from surprise and the feeling of a new, bigger, harder cock entering her.

A game the wife and I sometimes play, I'll blindfold her and every few minutes pull out and climb off the bed so anther guy can join in (in actuality, it's just me getting back on the bed and plunging back into her).

A game the wife and I sometimes play, I'll blindfold her and every few minutes pull out and climb off the bed so anther guy can join in (in actuality, it's just me getting back on the bed and plunging back into her).

That's a hot game. I might try that sometime.

Last edited:
As a fantasy it would be great, fantastic. I think it would be pretty awful in real life. Not that it would happen.

Well I say it wouldn't happen, but my first wife cheated and I never knew it till she told me. Can anyone say they really know the secret mind of anyone else? Or truly of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back