just a rant.

indiguy6969

Experienced
Hey everybody whom I don't want to know... I'm totally gay. Yeah really. I know it's so easy to just assume I'm straight. But none of you have seen my slim totally hairless 125lb body the tightest low rising hip hugging girl jeans and tiny shirts and tank tops. Believe it or not I'm actually a total 10 as a gay boy. Probably can't imagine me dressed like that, and wearing shiny lip gloss.

Now meet my boyfriend. I'm 28 5'10" and 125lbs, 28" waist. He's 51, 6'2", 220lbs ripped with muscle and a 9 inch cock that's as big around as a can of redbull. I know you're all shocked but it's completely true.

Don't worry though you'll never know.

Hey everybody whom I don't want to know... I'm totally gay.

Profile says
"I'm a 28 year old WM. My posts, or stories are my way of expressing my bi-sexuality. I truly can't decide between women or men."

I'm not to one to split hairs but FFS :rolleyes:
asdfghjkl

Well.......

Hey everybody whom I don't want to know... I'm totally gay. Yeah really. I know it's so easy to just assume I'm straight. But none of you have seen my slim totally hairless 125lb body the tightest low rising hip hugging girl jeans and tiny shirts and tank tops. Believe it or not I'm actually a total 10 as a gay boy. Probably can't imagine me dressed like that, and wearing shiny lip gloss.

Now meet my boyfriend. I'm 28 5'10" and 125lbs, 28" waist. He's 51, 6'2", 220lbs ripped with muscle and a 9 inch cock that's as big around as a can of redbull. I know you're all shocked but it's completely true.

Whatever......

Back