Help me get sexy again

This photo.... is surely part of some evil conspiracy to cause me heart problems... cuz mine is racing right now.

Hi again, Lovely. If those legs in your avatar are yours, I'm certain you cause a lot of hearts to race too. :kiss:

WOW, what a treat to wake up to this morning!

The second one :p

oh my... the very last one of this set :cattail:

Thank you, sweet OAP. Getting comments from you is the real treat. :)

Same here, but since that won't be happening I'll have to rub mine on something else instead :devil:

How do you know? Maybe you should ask. ;) If you do "rub mine on something else instead," please post pictures!

GASP! Fantastic series, JR.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Oh Mara, you are a sly one. You always manage to post just as I am in the middle of replying to everyone else. :rolleyes:

I think you just want your own private reply. ;)

Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Very yummy, indeed.
I must admit, I followed you from the Hairy Chest thread, and you did not disappoint.
Hair on a man is so indicative of virility, in my opinion... Not to mention fun to rub on...lol:D

You are doing a fantastic job. So, keep up the good work.:rose:

Just wanted to add my congratulations, JR - this is impressive, and I know from experience that it is far from easy.

You are extremely sexy and perfect in every way. Would love a weekend to play with you....I think it would be extremely erotic. Keep up the good work!😘

Sorry JRP but you need to start a new thread.
You don't need any help getting sexy.

Fantastically appealing pics and I love the body hair too.

Sorry Icy for missing this reply previously. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. :heart:

Yummy!! All of them JR, mmpfff!!

And you as well, Tali. I don't know how I missed this. I'm glad a little birdie pointed out my error. I'm glad you like them. :kiss:

Very yummy, indeed.
I must admit, I followed you from the Hairy Chest thread, and you did not disappoint.
Hair on a man is so indicative of virility, in my opinion... Not to mention fun to rub on...lol:D

You are doing a fantastic job. So, keep up the good work.:rose:

I aim to please. Glad to hear I am not missing the mark. :) Rub on . . . mmmm!

Just wanted to add my congratulations, JR - this is impressive, and I know from experience that it is far from easy.

Why thank you H, I appreciate the congrats.

You are extremely sexy and perfect in every way. Would love a weekend to play with you....I think it would be extremely erotic. Keep up the good work!😘

Well, that does sound like fun . . . is it getting warm in here? :devil: It's not hard to "keep it up" with all you sexy ladies of Lit stopping by.

^^^
Still applicable.

OK, yup, subtle dig for neglecting you previously, eh? ;) You do so much for my confidence, thank you.

So, I did a thing today, remembering the original premise of this thread. And I want you to do it too, JRP.

Go to your first ever post on here, and pull up that first image. Then go to your astonishingly lovely 'shirt off' series, and pull up the last image. And then smile at how very far you've come on that path you chose ;)

And listen...

That's the sound of panties dropping... :devil:

So, I did a thing today, remembering the original premise of this thread. And I want you to do it too, JRP.

Go to your first ever post on here, and pull up that first image. Then go to your astonishingly lovely 'shirt off' series, and pull up the last image. And then smile at how very far you've come on that path you chose ;)

And listen...

Well said. Seconded.

Sorry Icy for missing this reply previously. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. :heart:

I was in good company with Tali. Lol

OK, yup, subtle dig for neglecting you previously, eh? ;) You do so much for my confidence, thank you.

Probably not so subtle.

And you as well, Tali. I don't know how I missed this. I'm glad a little birdie pointed out my error. I'm glad you like them. :kiss:

I aim to please. Glad to hear I am not missing the mark. :) Rub on . . . mmmm!

Why thank you H, I appreciate the congrats.

Well, that does sound like fun . . . is it getting warm in here? :devil: It's not hard to "keep it up" with all you sexy ladies of Lit stopping by.

I am feeling kinda warm, too. Maybe we should take something off and get a bit more comfortable. 😉

And listen...

NUMI!

This deserved a response by itself. I did exactly as you said. Thank you so much for taking the time to make that comparison and to make sure that it wasn't lost on me. I must admit, this has worked out better, and my progress has been more rapid, than even I expected.

I know those panties drop for another man here, and of him I am jealous, for you are a beautiful and sexy person, physically and otherwise.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :rose:

Well said. Seconded.

Oh, Lizzie. If your panties ever dropped for me . . . I'd be in heaven. :devil:

Probably not so subtle.

Yeah, sometimes I need more than subtle:rolleyes:

I am feeling kinda warm, too. Maybe we should take something off and get a bit more comfortable. 😉

Sounds like a good plan. :D

They are mine and thank you! Now please continue posting!

I would love to see more, beautiful lady. How could I deny such a request?

If you are offering... hell yeah! *Feigns fainting* :devil:

;)

Channelling Frank Zane

I am a fan of some of the old school bodybuilders, one of my favorites being Frank Zane. Here is my attempt at a Zane-like pose.

I think I still have a way to go before I can really pull this off, but hey, not bad for two months of weight training after a 10 year hiatus from the gym.

Attachments

• IMG_3000zane.jpg
    IMG_3000zane.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am a fan of some of the old school bodybuilders, one of my favorites being Frank Zane. Here is my attempt at a Zane-like pose.

I think I still have a way to go before I can really pull this off, but hey, not bad for two months of weight training after a 10 year hiatus from the gym.

Not bad? How do you define bad sir? It looks great. If I were one to wear panties, I would have dropped them.
😏

A few more in the same theme

. . . of bodybuilding poses:

Attachments

• IMG_2990edit.jpg
    IMG_2990edit.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2992edit.jpg
    IMG_2992edit.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2995edit.jpg
    IMG_2995edit.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0

😱😵

Looks like we did all too well, helping you get sexy.

Now edit that title before I hack into your account and change it to something smart, and embarrassing ... and smart. I can't think right now, because well I am too busy ogling at those pictures.

How hard are those muscles? I have twitchy fingers now.

😱😵

Looks like we did all too well, helping you get sexy.

Now edit that title before I hack into your account and change it to something smart, and embarrassing ... and smart. I can't think right now, because well I am too busy ogling at those pictures.

How hard are those muscles? I have twitchy fingers now.

Not nearly as hard as something else is going to be if you use those twitchy fingers on me!

Looking great JRP.

I do hope you're not about to shave down, oil up and turn orange though.;)

Looking great JRP.

I do hope you're not about to shave down, oil up and turn orange though.;)

Nah, the fur is staying, and orange doesn't go with my eyes. The oil might be fun though. Especially if you rub it on me. :devil:

Nah, the fur is staying, and orange doesn't go with my eyes. The oil might be fun though. Especially if you rub it on me. :devil:

Out of the three options that was the most fun choice.

Who's eyes does the orange go with? Lol

Back