Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

My plan is to write us a cinematic tonight that will incorporate these ideas and get us over the speed bump.

I will make it as epic as I can.

After I post it, if anyone has any quibbles about character beats and stuff I would be glad to edit.

I just think a "cut scene" will get us moving again into the final boss fight and I feel like that's what we all really want!
 
Feel free to use my Char's in any way you wish. Your writing is always superb and I am sure you will handle them with aplomb even if that does mean putting them in danger.

Then again that's half the fun is it not :D
 
Kiz, is it okay if I assume that Kiz can reload Connor with arrows from his Trunk of Holding?
 
I'm going to tag the OOC preemptively here.

Ruby has just Dialed H-E-R-O. Which means she's going to turn into some random superhero or superheroine with random powers. But rather than my picking them and getting basically whatever power I want whenever I want, I would like you guys to pick.

You can either name a super power or powerset, or name a superhero(ine), and I will either pick an existing hero with that power, or become that named hero, or come up with a Captain Ersatz that has that power or is inspired by that named hero.

Hopefully that's not too dense an explanation.

Bonus points for giving me awkward or unexpected powers or characters, stuff that forces me to think on my feet, this is meant to be a challenge!

(Though I would love the occasional dramatically-timed epic Hero, this should be a last-ditch thing, like we'll never survive unless I get something conventionally useful. A very rare occurrence.)

Extra bonus points for giving me a Legion of Superheroes member or Ben 10 alien that fits the above criteria. :D

Thanks, guys!

My feeling is that now would be good for Ruby to Dial G.R.I.D. as discussed before, but I also want to leave it open if you folks have another idea.

Thank you!
 
Kiz, is it okay if I assume that Kiz can reload Connor with arrows from his Trunk of Holding?

Yeah, i'm sure there's all manner or random armaments. Might to funny to have get this hodge podge collection of stone age obsidian head, medieval iron, and some random magical materials from Gem (adamantium? Emeralds?), and a few perfectly crafted gossamer arrows of glass from the Fae (e.g. Ceramic arrows with diamond toughness). I've sort of viewed his trunk as holding as almost like a person who is a hoarder's car would look like...just tons of random stuff with very little thought thrown in there or maybe bringing a little bit of everything because you just never know when you'll need it!
 
I'm going to tag the OOC preemptively here.

My feeling is that now would be good for Ruby to Dial G.R.I.D. as discussed before, but I also want to leave it open if you folks have another idea.

Thank you!

(Yo, pst, someone tag me back from this, if anyone's around? I'd like to work Ruby's Dial-up into the cinematic and I would like to put that out tonight if at all possible.)
 
Well how about dialing Captain Beer first?

XD

Would be fun to see you having to write as a guy whose only super power is to be able to drink kilolitres of beer and remain slightly tipsy as he burps up foam XD

But for the story I think it would be interesting to have a second G.R.I.D.
 
Well how about dialing Captain Beer first?

XD

Would be fun to see you having to write as a guy whose only super power is to be able to drink kilolitres of beer and remain slightly tipsy as he burps up foam XD

But for the story I think it would be interesting to have a second G.R.I.D.

You laugh, but Drunken Boxing is a legit martial arts style, and in "Young Einstein" beer was nuclear-powered. :O

...but you're right, narrative-wise, having the added firepower of a second G.R.I.D.-- plus reassuring Ruby that she's not spiritually assaulting the Heroes she Dials --does seem the stronger move. Thank you!
 
And I think right now Ruby could do with some peace of mind since our big battle is coming up fast
 
I've heard from Zet and Wired.

Zet is away from the computer for the time being (at least a week), so with his permission I'm filling in for him as G.R.I.D. until he gets back.

Wired hasn't been getting notifications because Lit is such a pain that way, so I'm going to give him till tomorrow to get a word in edgewise before I go ahead with the cinematic (hopefully!) tomorrow night.

Good night, you folks, thank you for your patience!
 
Been writing in circles all day.

Got some stuff drafted, hope to get it coherent tomorrow after work.
 
I've got replies in. not the quality/quantity I want. but it's there. if I missed any tags just let me know and i'll respond. Literotica decided I'm not real and stopped sending me notifications of any kind on any thread.
 
I've got replies in. not the quality/quantity I want. but it's there. if I missed any tags just let me know and i'll respond. Literotica decided I'm not real and stopped sending me notifications of any kind on any thread.

That seems to be happening to a few people.
 
Back
Top