The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks there will be some new islands added to some of the chains in the south Pacific before the end of the year.
 

Student, actually... :D always the submissive one.

I can see how it seems like a teacher though :eek:





:rolleyes: the image of myself actually slamming furniture is quite comical, actually :D

unless... you mean... :eek:

Heh heh. That reminds me, I need someone to play sexy, busty brunette teacher Miki Yamaguchi.

Erhm...my aunt used to fall up stairs and into chairs.
 
Am I the only one who lusts after the angels on that Axe body spray commercial more than the boy hunk their supposedly falling from heaven for?
 
For those who want to know, WGN is now showing the aftermath of the Tsunami that hit Japan.
 
Last Thought: Alexis Love really needs to be between my legs right now, looking up at me with those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes as she swallows every inch.
 
I'm thinkin' the wine is swirlin' bright in my glass. The sweet aroma is drawing me in. I'm lovin' the way it mellows my brain. It would be nice to share it, but the solitude has a value all it's own.
 
Man do I need ADD meds again. I never get things accomplished on days like this. Distracted in all directions, forgetting everything. So frustrating...
 

Did I really just write a response for his thread in a little over an hour? :eek:

hmm... not bad... considering... :rolleyes:
 
Yes?

Last thought?: "Well that's the complete opposite!"

That was my last thought...

"oooo Fr33k"

see? It works.

Also now~"Get to work, you lazy wench...you owe posts and you have a few pages worth of shit to type"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top