The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I discovered 2 things while getting ready this morning

1: If someone's face is fucked up, nothing will piss them off more than insisting that you "can't see it" or he's "making it up" or "making a big deal out of nothing"

It doesn't make anyone feel better to be patronized and lied to.

2: If I wear my hair down and comb it like a 14-year-old HotTopic enthusiast and part it like that it'll cover half my face and you can't see it.

Seems like a bukkake gangbang when you've just turned legal is like driving at Talledega when you just got your license. I mean sure you CAN do it but that doesn't make it a good idea.

It seems the State wants me to renew my driver's license early so as to comply with the "Real ID" Federal government database of people under its thumb. And they want the $20 early too. No indication if it will be prorated.

Show me your papers, Comrade!

Whine is cheap and the easiest thing to do. Complying, or not, reveals how you actually hold the issue.

This month I will be reducing my payment to the telephone company $10.00 and I will continue to do so every month until the incessant robocalls stop.

I have used 20 staples and a paper clip to attach my check to the phone company's bill.

I've gotten more than 60 of the goddamn calls this week alone. There is no customer service at the company; no human picks up a call and no one responds.

The only way to get them to pay attention is with money.

Is it illegal to spoof a phone number? If not, it should be.

Legality isn't going to make a damn bit of difference if the call originates in Bulgaria or Burkina Faso or Ukraine. The only thing that can stop the epidemic of robocalling is technology.

This is like being hounded to death by clouds of mosquitoes. It's almost gotten to the point where I'm going to say "Fuck it; I'll do without a telephone."

This month I will be reducing my payment to the telephone company $10.00 and I will continue to do so every month until the incessant robocalls stop.

I have used 20 staples and a paper clip to attach my check to the phone company's bill.

I've gotten more than 60 of the goddamn calls this week alone. There is no customer service at the company; no human picks up a call and no one responds.

The only way to get them to pay attention is with money.

All that will accomplish is making some low-level employee's life more miserable, fuckhead.

cop23-wheres-our-money.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back