Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

As Justin laid on his back he said "that or if you wanted you could do a variation of it where you are on your knees with me in your tight pussy and do as I would do if the roles were reversed thrusting your hips like you were fucking me thus thrusting my cock into your pussy." He took his shorts and shirt off before finishing "but do it the way you want just one thing though I want you to teach me how to suck your clit before we try this position."
 
"Mm let's try the original way first!" says Christy. "How strong are your legs? They can support my 200 pounds, I Hope."
"Mmmm are you ready?"
Ad so after Christy fondles his cock to full erection and licks and swallows it to full wetness, she bends Justin's thighs up so that his knees are approaching his face. His cock is now stcking up like a tent-pole.
So, while in a kneeling position, Christy moves forwards over him so that her thighs are over his, and she holds his ankles close to her face. Now with her dripping pussy straight over his cock she can lower herself down.
"How is that?" she asks him, afraid she might be putting too much force and strain on his legs.
 
"It's fine." Justin said as he felt her pussy grip his cock and his first instinct was to thrust upwards but in this position he couldn't.
 
"Oh yeah it feels fine with me also!" says Christy. "In fact it is marvelous.
"I'll try a few things --"
and she starts moving up and down on him, on his thighs, to try and get his cock to move in and out of her. She is aware that he is reasonably trapped below her, but, maybe he likes it that way. She does not mind a bit!.
 
Justin pulls himself up into his aunts pussy burying himself deep into her wet hole. He started to grunt and moan out in pleasure as this continued loving every bit of the stimulation
 
"Oh I am loving this!" says Christy. "How are you doing down there?"
WHile moving up and down on his thighs, and with his cock going in and out of her, she reaches down and attempts to fish out his hands and bring them up to her breasts.
 
The only think Justin could do at this point was moan out in pleasure as she continued to bounce on his cock.
 
"Mmm!!" says Christy as she presses his hands into her breasts as she moves up and down.
"How are you down there Justin? I hope I am not hurting you --"
Of course hurt is the last thing in her mind with the way his cock is stimulating her insides as she moves up and down.
But in this position she cannot thump down too hard, for fear of causing a mischief. So she contents herself with moving up and down and letting her pussy do most of the work.
 
"I'm fine ride me more I want it harder" Justin moans out griping her breasts.
 
"OK dear nephew and I want it deeper!~" she says as she brings her whole weight to bear on his doubled-over thighs . She tries to reach down under his hips to bring him up harder.
 
Justin nodded and groped his aunt's chest moaning wildly as they made love this way.
 
"mmm I rather like this!" says Christy.
She manages to reach his hips to pull him up hard in to her.
 
"Will you do something for me? When I call your friend to set up a date will you suck me off while I talk to her?" He asks through moans getting close.
 
"Well of course!" says Christy. "I am sure that Ann won't mind, or perhaps she might be pleased for you!
So now, cum now into me while I am here pressing down on you." She moves up and down firmly on his thighs to get him in deeper.
"Then we can change positions and you make your call --"
 
Justin nodded then soon came hard filling her pussy with his thick load. He pulled her into a kiss as he continued to cum in her. He grabbed his phone and sat up a bit as he dialed the number Ann gave to him.
 
And so Christy remains in this position, above him, straddling his thighs, with him in her, spurting. She is afraid she may be too heavy and rough for him, but he does not seem to mind.
Then she sees him find a phone and dial a number ....

Ann after meeting Justin in the street had done some shopping and gone home.
A few hours later her phone rings.
She answers, saying with great imagination,
"Hello?"
 
"Hello is this Ann this is Justin we spoke a few hours,ago during your walk." Justin said as his cock stopped cumming but still twitched in his aunt.
 
"Yes, this is Ann.
"Well hello Justin! I was wondering if you would call. And how are things? I hope that aunt of yours is not giving you too hard a time --
And what can I do for you?"
 
"Everything is good." Justin was barely able to get out when he felt his aunt's warm wet mout envelope his hard cock. "I'm just calling to see when you wanted to go on that date we talked about." He said as his cock came back to life getting rock hard in her mouth.
 
Christy is trying to listen in to the conversation while she is also attending to Justin.
So far, so good -- but --
she shakes her head and scowls when she hears Justin ask when Ann wanted to go on the date -- Did he not learn anything during their practice chat-up lesson and date? "Noooo!" she mouths to him, and makes as if to reach down and spank his ass

--"Oh the date?" says Ann. "That was for playing pool or something, right?
"Well you suggest a date and time and place, and I can then let you know if that is convenient! Is that OK?"
It seems to Christy that Ann is trying to let Justin know gently where he went wrong, and give him a chance to put it right. Christy intends to let him know not so gently, after the phone conversation finishes.
 
"How about tomorrow at eight then?" Justin asked hoping that he hadn't blew this chance before the date even started.
 
Again Christy shakes her head and mouths "noooo!" This time she really does reach down to give his ass a good smack. Of course the act of reaching down meant that she had to press down on him and thus drive his cock in deeper. Ahhh --

"Mmm what was that?" says Ann. "I thought I heard a funny sound. It sounded like a ---- Oh never mind!"
Again she comes to the rescue
"All right, 8 pm tomorrow is fine by me. Will you come and pick me up? My address is 69 Cougar Canyon.
"See you tomorrow evening. Looking forward to it!"
 
Justin said his goodbyes and made sure that Ann knew he was picking her up. He could tell that he had messed up and he looked down and said "sorry for butchering that but you have to remember I haven't done this before today."
 
After Justin hangs up Christy gets off him and sits down on the edge of the bed. She reaches out and grabs him by the arm and pulls him over towards her.
"Well you have your date!" she says. "Congratulations!
"But you nearly blew it! Come here!"
He has no option as she pulls him over her big naked thighs, face down and ass up.
"Now, tell me again what mistakes you made while you were talking with Ann to set up the date!"
She gives his bottom a tap --
 
"I don't know what I did wrong." Justin answered his cock rubbing against her thigh.
 
Back
Top