What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being disappointed...stupid game...stupid reviews....stupid game stop...

pouts extra hard

Cowboys or Samurai which is better?

Points at this post's reader.

You decide.

Oh damn...

I'm a simple country girl... and Cowboys... *swoon* it's those tight bowling ball asses in those damn tight jeans. ETA: And the way they move in a saddle. Mercy. *fan fan*

But Samurai have swords.... very very sharp swords. *puddles*

Last edited:
FREEZING and waiting for the kid's final game for start. I can't wait to be back inside and to think it was sunny and hot yesterday.

Oh damn...

I'm a simple country girl... and Cowboys... *swoon* it's those tight bowling ball asses in those damn tight jeans. ETA: And the way they move in a saddle. Mercy. *fan fan*

But...but Caitydid......cowboys have ropes.......and spurs! Don't forget the spurs! ;) :D

Mav told me you liked those things. He said 'Rodeo' was one of your favorite games to play. He claims you buck him off only about half the time. ;)

Last edited:
Oh damn...

Hm. *ponders* Maybe a Samurai Cowboy for their next SRP. :cool:

But...but Caitydid......cowboys have ropes.......and spurs! Don't forget the spurs! ;) :D

Oooo, ropes. I forgot about those.

Mav told me you liked those things. He said 'Rodeo' was one of your favorite games to play. He claims you buck him off only about half the time. ;)

He did??? *arches a brow and crooks a finger in M's direction*

I am attempting to play catch up on owed story posts as well as fending off an awful case of the blues.

I am attempting to play catch up on owed story posts as well as fending off an awful case of the blues.

hugs_20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back