Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
El, not a word can describe the warmth and well being your words and photos cause my empty soul. :rose::rose:

You are all woman, and I thank god for you :rose:

Since you have not disclosed if you are a male or female, my mind races.... Either way, you have something worth exploring to it's fullest....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Do you have a preference as to the shoes???:kiss:

I'll let you run your imagination with that & I would love to explore

As for shoes Red heels (boots) with black stockings or red/black crystal sandals with again black stockings

El, not a word can describe the warmth and well being your words and photos cause my empty soul. :rose:

You are all woman, and I thank god for you :rose:

My dearest, coffee.... :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::kiss::kiss:

I'll let you run your imagination with that & I would love to explore

As for shoes Red heels (boots) with black stockings or red/black crystal sandals with again black stockings

Purrrrrrrhaps that would be the spell to do you in...;):kiss:

Me implying??? Never.... I say, coiling my hand slowly up you leg as I sit at your feet.....:kiss:

love the feel of your soft hands & your breath on my leg. I shiver with anticipation

What did you decide with the shoes for today?

Please do, let me know what you think ofmy scribbles or anything else :cool:

Just read "Sweet Restraints" Loved it..... you'll have to read mine "That Body" and we'll compare notes...;):kiss:

love the feel of your soft hands & your breath on my leg. I shiver with anticipation

What did you decide with the shoes for today?

I'm gonna make you wait and see....:devil::kiss:

But for now that white rabbit is pulling my ponytail, telling me my shopping will not get done without me popping back up that rabbit hole.... Until Later...
Kisses:kiss::kiss::kiss:

JustEl

I only have been following bits and piece of your thread but its quite obvious you have a very playful mindset. :) Not only in the physical sense but you can stir one's imagination quite well!

:rose::kiss:

Just read "Sweet Restraints" Loved it..... you'll have to read mine "That Body" and we'll compare notes...;):kiss:

But for now that white rabbit is pulling my ponytail, telling me my shopping will not get done without me popping back up that rabbit hole.... Until Later...

Glad you liked the story...and I will check out yours as well...;)

And the waiting clock ticks away, in the meanwhile I'll read your scribbling's

A thread of stockings and shoes, crops and tattoos, dominance and submission, beautiful breasts and lustful conditions....you've nearly delivered something for all.

I know..... I should be spanked for waiting so long....:caning:
Kk... This stupid thing kept telling me I had too many kisses on it..... So.... Grouping all yall together for a group KISS or more....:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

*spanks*

and more *spanks* for not giving me my own kiss.

Did I hear there's a whole lot of "dicktation" that needs to be taken care of around here???:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,371
From the hippie side of me...:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,322
A closer look at those boots...;):kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,314
Interesting Art Work

Seems to be quite a collection of art work adornin you. The most interesting part of the pictures was one including a riding crop. A definite clue. Maybe someday a pictoral spread in leatjer, with the art work visible. Would love to see it

JustEl, i just discovered this!
Wonderful! As everything else about you is!:kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Why thank you walking.... and sorry bout this morning.... this little thread pulled me away from our play on ABC's.... How naughty of me, I should be spanked for that...;):kiss:

Mmmm..... I sure do.... Is it wrong of me to have more sexxy ones than practical ones??? twisting my ponytail between my fingers as I ask....:kiss::rose::kiss:

You're a woman, so by natural laws you need many different shoes ... also the sexy ones *watching your ponytail* :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back