Dominatrix dominates brother-in-law

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Woman's elated when her sister gets married. While she's always been jealous of her sister for being more successful, she is glad to see her marry the man of her dreams.

Our lead has a secret though: she moonlights as a dominatrix. Things have been going well, she even has a new client who is only interested in activities over the phone but he loves verbal abuse and always complies with her requests.

Later on, she gets invited to her sister's new home. She brushes off her sister's sly jabs and tries to enjoy her visit. While there, she decides to put her brother-in-law's phone number into her cell, only to discover it's her client's number.

What does she do? Confront her brother-in-law and make him confess? Stop taking his calls? Keep things going, knowing her brother in law is on the phone? Confront him but escalate things so they're meeting in person? Or maybe see how far she can push things, even if that gets her sister involved?

Alternatively, sis knows her husband is calling a dominateix and he's open about it with her. She gets turned on by it but could never see herself dominating her husband, so she's a bit jealous of this mystery woman...maybe the rise is revealed and the sisters bond over dominating our male lead.
 
Outcomes depend on 1) who knows what, 2) how they feel about who and what they know, and 3) what they can do with that knowledge. If ONLY the Domme knows, would she exploit that? What could she want from her sub? Could this lead to blindfold sessions? Does the Domme, jealous of her sister, resent her enough to try to control the marriage?
 
Good points. I figured if only the domme knew,m and she wanted to get a little bit over on her sister, she could have her brother-in-law do things that her sister chastises her about.

For example, sis gets ticked if anyone uses her throw pillows. She has hubby masturbate on them and then lick up his own cum.

Only sis can touch the curtains? Well how about the get a fresh stain too.

Or maybe if they meet in person, she milks him into her sister's favorite glass/mug/piece of china.

Essentially, she gets off on the fact that she can do what her sister can't and get her husband to do what he normally wouldn't.


If they both know, then domme confronts husband as to why he didn't say anything before. She punishes him, then decides to either keep things going, reveal it to her sister, get her involved, or just drop the situation, knowing her sister isn't perfect.

If all three know, maybe domme is confused as to why sister let it continue. Maybe sis puts up a front or admits she couldn't do it for her husband. Maybe it turns her on to watch her strong, gorgeous husband submit...or maybe she also wants to be dominated by her sister but was too frightened to ask, so she lives vicariously through her husband. Maybe domme leaves, surprised at events, maybe she dominates both of them one time and ends it

...or maybe she moves in with them and becomes a full time mistress. Her parents call her constantly, saying that she's being a parasite but she just laughs it off as she has her sister and brother-in-law service her.
 
good idea

Great idea. I suggest that the Dom keep things going, knowing her brother in law is on the phone, then try to escalate things so they're meeting in person. She really should push things as far as they will go. sister be damn. Anger is a great passion, too.... keep me informed as this progresses...

https://www.literotica.com/s/to-nail-doris
 
Back
Top