WTF/FUNNY Gifs, Pics, & Videos: Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qw4r8vV.jpg
 
What was a scooter doing in a commuter lane? If he followed the Nissan into the commuter lane just to kick it, he's a dumber driver than the idiot that cut him off in the first place.

In almost every state that has a HOV lane, motorcycles are allowed to be in them. If it was a toll lane, then anyone can be in them.

Anyways it all boils down to the Nissan driver trying to hit the motorcyclist, then getting his car hit and NOT being able to control it.

And, I do feel sorry for the truck driver that ended up upside down, due to no fault of his own.
 
That will happen as soon as women stop making fun of men who aren't six feet tall and don't have 8" dicks.

Because unlike obesity, guys have no control over either state.

How often does that happen? Seriously.

Crap like the pic posted above happens all too often.
 
You seem to be pretty quiet about all the other posts with guys in them for some reason.

You could always start a SJW empathy thread. Kinda like a variation on the tents that are set up at Berkeley. You can embed pics from here and here.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top