Not allowed to be submissive

yi know if i had to go to the gyno for example, im sure if id recently served and still had a red ass, or other marks, an almighty stink would be raised "tell us who hurt you", "I'll call the police for you" *handing you a safe harbors/rainn business card and brochure regarding domestic violence* "the police are coming to take your statement and I'll take pictures of your injuries for their case".

*note: quotes based on the responses of two doctors i saw for injuries when i was a legitimate d.v. victim

Ironically, this is a good reason that BDSM should stay abnormal.

meanwhile my pussy floods when i think of how happy and well sated He and i are

Well, if your pussy would care about other things, then life would still be great for you though. And maybe your sex life would be easier and still as fulfilling. And if all pussies and cocks on this planet wouldn't care about BDSM, the world wouldn't be in a worse state either.

Thinking about it, BDSM is like myopia - you have special needs that are only shared by a fraction of the population.

Doctors have to do that because domestic violence is a legitimate concern. o_O;; I'd look for a new doctor if they didn't take the time to address apparent injuries on my body.

Now if it wasn't domestic violence, simply informing them that it was consensual can be enough to get them to back off. Most have seen way more bizarre things in their lives and there are medical professionals into BDSM. Hell, some medical professionals list themselves as BDSM friendly.

Now if it wasn't domestic violence, simply informing them that it was consensual can be enough to get them to back off. Most have seen way more bizarre things in their lives and there are medical professionals into BDSM. Hell, some medical professionals list themselves as BDSM friendly.
So very true.

17g9h43b5bwu0jpg.jpg

Normal...abnormal...doesnt matter how you consider it. As long as it is consensual, safe, and all parties are receiving enjoyment from it, you can love someone any way you want.

Ironically, this is a good reason that BDSM should stay abnormal.

Well, if your pussy would care about other things, then life would still be great for you though. And maybe your sex life would be easier and still as fulfilling. And if all pussies and cocks on this planet wouldn't care about BDSM, the world wouldn't be in a worse state either.

Thinking about it, BDSM is like myopia - you have special needs that are only shared by a fraction of the population.

The world would be a better place without BDSM? Are you sure?

So very true.

17g9h43b5bwu0jpg.jpg

Your sigline under that image is wonderful juxtaposition! :)

Normal...abnormal...doesnt matter how you consider it. As long as it is consensual, safe, and all parties are receiving enjoyment from it, you can love someone any way you want.

The world would be a better place without BDSM? Are you sure?

That's not how I read his post. Saying it wouldn't be a worse place is not the same as saying it would be a better place.

Back