The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicked things up into high gear today... Got naked, logged on, dropped a sounding rod into my cock and been stroking non-stop.
 
Kids are in bed and fast asleep, check. Wife took an ambien and went to bed, check. Noone's online to hang out with, check.


I think I'm gonna take my time tonight, take myself to the brink without shooting as many times as I can.


Now I just have to look through some of the threads for some really good video's to watch. Anyone want to keep me company in PMs?
 
Naked....

Super horny....wishing I had a lady or couple playing with me.....feels good to be naked
 
Sitting back, reading these hot posts and imagining Stacy or one of these hot cocks between my legs, licking my balls and sucking me off. Of course, I'll return the favor! mmmmmmm
 
You're thinking of me, br? Thank you!

If I was there with you, I'd me making sweet love to you with my mouth...
 
Mmmm, Stacy! I'd have to swing your legs up over my head and dive my tongue into your sweet pussy, circling your clit and rubbing a finger over your asshole!
 
And then we'd finish off our night of passion with me sliding my cock deep inside you, fucking you in all kinds of positions. After your multiple orgasms, the other guy would be under you, licking your pussy and my cock as I blast a huge load inside you. Heaven!
 
Wow, thanks Stacie for the encouragement and your sexy profile pic! Just shot a huge load all over my stomach!
 
Mmmmm, you're very welcome! I just wish I was there to lick all of that wonderful cum off of you teasingly...

:)

I'm rubbing my little gurlclit so hard right now. I wish I had a man right now...

:(
 
Laid in bed for an hour trying to sleep. I couldn't, so I decided to masturbate instead. My cock is getting hard as I type.
 
under/over

Stacy I doubt many men would mind being under or over you in any way they could. You post the most erotic messages ;)
 
Three Almost squirted on that one. Gotta be more careful. Thank you jack, I'm so horny...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top