With a mischievious grin...

I agree although those lines can be a bitch to wait in. I highly recommend they go during the weekday. Less people and easier access to the free samples.

Dude, isn't there a product on the market for blisters ... like a second skin kind of thing? That's what I've been searching for.

:D

very nice thread

thanks!

A temporary unit can always be made with a blue tarp, a metal pail, some hot rocks from the fire, and a cup or two of water.

an enterprising man is always welcome around the campfire.

I agree although those lines can be a bitch to wait in. I highly recommend they go during the weekday. Less people and easier access to the free samples.

Never have I ever stepped foot in a Sam's club. *insert inappropriate comment here*

Dude, isn't there a product on the market for blisters ... like a second skin kind of thing? That's what I've been searching for.

:D

oh my. ow!

Nuskin. Not recommended for this application......as I've learned

ow again!

I know. That's what you do to us!! :D

Oh Brad, you're such a charmer. Good thing I always shoot in a clean room, eh?

Crouching under a blue tarp naked, sweating with a group of naked people, is always a good time.

I'm going to have to try this in the snow.

You know, The only thing dissuading me from that image is the tarp piece.

Hey miss - glad you're still around - hope you are well. x
Happy 2014

Thank you :). 2014 has been happy indeed.

Wow what a lovely thread.

Hey baby....come here often?

pssst.

nice ass.

;) thank you.

Oh Brad, you're such a charmer. Good thing I always shoot in a clean room, eh?

You know, The only thing dissuading me from that image is the tarp piece.

Thank you :). 2014 has been happy indeed.

Hey baby....come here often?

;) thank you.
Welcome back!!! I saw you in the playground last night and thought I haven't seen her in a while.

Welcome back!!! I saw you in the playground last night and thought I haven't seen her in a while.

Thank you :). It has been a while. I'll probably pull my usual shit, stick around until I get bored and then show back up in a year or two.

Thank you :). It has been a while. I'll probably pull my usual shit, stick around until I get bored and then show back up in a year or two.

We'll take a few days of your presence, particularly if you flash that ridiculously great ass a time or two:D:D:D

I'm literally only doing this to prove a point

so there.

attachment.php

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,612

Vicious cycle that I can totally relate to. Either I get bored easy or this place gets really boring or both. Lol.

See you next year!

Vicious cycle that I can totally relate to. Either I get bored easy or this place gets really boring or both. Lol.

See you next year!
As if that point needed further validation. Lol

Yeah, I'm thinking my time frame is sometime today. It's been a pleasure!

Yeah...otherwise you could be appearing on the Clean Your Room thread.

Good to see you...love the pink panties. :devil:

I already posted in that thread! Great idea. Can't stand the filthy surrounding shots. And thanks ;)

Yeah, I'm thinking my time frame is sometime today. It's been a pleasure!

I already posted in that thread! Great idea. Can't stand the filthy surrounding shots. And thanks ;)

It's pretty funny...my favorite was the girl with the open box of cheezits on her nightstand.

You're going on sabbatical again so soon? You must get bored easily. :D

Cool. I'll keep your thread going for a few days by talking to myself.

You're welcome.

I know, you don't care. :)

It's pretty funny...my favorite was the girl with the open box of cheezits on her nightstand.

You're going on sabbatical again so soon? You must get bored easily. :D

I guess to me it just shows a lack of respect for yourself, and awareness. 'Look at my hot body...don't worry about that box of tampons or that enormous pile of disgusting laundry'.

Cool. I'll keep your thread going for a few days by talking to myself.

You're welcome.

I know, you don't care. :)

Sounds cool. I'll lurk and witness from afar.

I'm not sure what the point is you are trying to make but that picture is affecting my thought processing....all I can think is that I absolutly agree with you!

:). Then I'd consider my point made!

Back