With a mischievious grin...

Good for you. That's not an easy thing to do. I put a jar on my desk- I named it my joy jar- on January 1st. Every day I put in something that brought me joy that day. I'll open them on January 1st, 2015 and reflect on all my blessings.

Hmm, that's a neat idea. Creative inspiration sometimes sucks though. It can come and go and there really isn't a profound solution to feeling creative again. I'm just the kind of person who doesn't give up no matter how ridiculous the goal may be. Having the drive to succeed is a good one. And like any human, we all have our moments of doubt, insecurity, and things often become muddled instead of clear.

Are you on the move? Or planning? Tiny houses seem good for that, provided you have no possessions. Otherwise, they can get old, quickly.

Planning for a hideaway, more than anything.

I've heard that a lot. I used to hang around a board called Fucked Company. It was like the PG or more racist and misogynist. I learned to ignore a lot of shit there.

Yeah, if you ignore the lame political trolls the gb is actually filled with warm, good hearted people who care about each other. Don't tell them I told you.

Hmm, that's a neat idea. Creative inspiration sometimes sucks though. It can come and go and there really isn't a profound solution to feeling creative again. I'm just the kind of person who doesn't give up no matter how ridiculous the goal may be. Having the drive to succeed is a good one. And like any human, we all have our moments of doubt, insecurity, and things often become muddled instead of clear.

That's certainly true. Are you in a creative field?

That's certainly true. Are you in a creative field?

Noooooope. I wish. Not unless you think being a mechanic is creative. :D What I really want to do is just play music. It's unfortunate that it doesn't get the bills paid, but even if never reaches that level I'm not going to give up on. I'd rather live life pursuing something I love and enjoy than doing menial tasks I don't enjoy.

Winter usage?

Dry or wet?

Yes, all season usage would be ideal. I own some tracts of land in a very cold, cold place. I'd love something built on a trailer that could be trucked in, but moved again if necessary.

Yes, all season usage would be ideal. I own some tracts of land in a very cold, cold place. I'd love something built on a trailer that could be trucked in, but moved again if necessary.

Sounds like an ice-fishing hut.

Love the new av!

If the place is going to be occasional use, I recommend a dry cabin. If you need an indoor potty, a humanure toilet is a smart way to go. Water is a pain in the ass when it gets cold out. And prepping plumbing to freeze, always takes too much time. My cabin is a dry one and I like it that way.

Tired of your ass everywhere. Trust me....you're the only one

Ha! Well..I appreciate that.

If the place is going to be occasional use, I recommend a dry cabin. If you need an indoor potty, a humanure toilet is a smart way to go. Water is a pain in the ass when it gets cold out. And prepping plumbing to freeze, always takes too much time. My cabin is a dry one and I like it that way.

Sorry, didn't answer that in my last post. I'd say plumbing is unnecessary.

Hello :).

After having my pics posted on another site, I've decided to take down my index. All of the images are still on the thread, you'll just have to look for them.

Good luck!

MYW
If you were the girl next door, I would have worn out my pecker jerking off! Love your photo!

Taken out of context this sounds pretty funny. :D

:)

That's gives you more options for the interior.

You can always have a tiny sauna next door!
To be honest, I am fairly attached to our home sauna. I like to idea if a wilderness sauna... Perhaps a small steam hut of some kind.

If you were the girl next door, I would have worn out my pecker jerking off! Love your photo!

Well, god forbid.

You are causing guys to wear out their cocks. You are the reason for skinless cocks all over the world at this moment.

Are you suggesting that she take down all lovely photos she's posted?

If guys are rampantly jerking off to the point they are shedding skin, then she should at least put up a warning label or something. Either that or these guys proclaiming to be walking funny just need to go to SAMs club and buy some lotion in bulk form.

If guys are rampantly jerking off to the point they are shedding skin, then she should at least put up a warning label or something. Either that or these guys proclaiming to be walking funny just need to go to SAMs club and buy some lotion in bulk form.

Lotion seems to be the preferred alternative......

You are causing guys to wear out their cocks. You are the reason for skinless cocks all over the world at this moment.

You are a master of hyperbole.

I need to build a banya at my cabin.

Excellent practice for when you build mine!

Are you suggesting that she take down all lovely photos she's posted?

again...god forbid. I'm actually not sure why I've left them up so long, to be honest.

I would recommend lube. but that's just me.

Lotion seems to be the preferred alternative......

indeed.

Back