How many people have you had sex with?

Will be 35 in a few days, have had sex with 3 women, 2 of those loving relationships. One for 2.5 years, the other ( and current) 15 years. I am thankful for the lessons learned in all ( the first was quite the freak- anal at age 18, circa 1993). If i never have another ( and don't plan to) I will be happy.:)

4 were just one nighters, although I will say this, tongue rings = great.

1 was my first girlfriend at like 19-20 (yeah I know I started late....shut up :p)
definitely loved her because she was my first pretty much everything but that only lasted a few months. In hindsight the sex was boring, but because you care so much about the person it seems better than it is. Although I remember strutting around so much the next day because she said I was the first guy to give her an orgasm through actual intercourse (she might of said that to make me feel good, but she doesn't seem the type lol), either way good times.

2 was crazy lol, she was a great sexual partner. Always up for it, she'd even surprise me with blowies in the morning, best way to start a day. I don't know why that ended, I think I was stupid.

counting

I've several times tried to answer this for myself - and my husband. I think the answer is 86, but it's a bit misleading because of the breakdown:

- About 50 were 'clients' when I was a working girl. I had a lot more than 50 sessions but almost all were with one or other of the same 50 or so men. (And perhaps 80% of the sessions were with 10 or 12 of those men.)
- 2 were women, both at the behest of clients. It didn't appeal to me and I stopped accepting those gigs. Nothing against it but it wasn't for me.
- I think I've done another 34 men in conventional circumstances - not sexually conventional necessarily, what I mean is there was no commercial transaction involved. (I might have received in a few cases, early on, some presents or some money, but that wasn't the motivation for doing the guy.)

Others have made the point that some of their gigs didn't involve actual fucking but they counted them anyway, and that's true for me too, though in my case it's more than 'some', it's more like 'quite a few'.

A different angle to the numbers mentioned here........6 men and 3 women, 1 man and 4 women, 5 men, 3000, lost count, 26 men. All orgy lovers?

Zero. And it will stay that way until the day I am married.

Was the same for me. I lost my virginity on my wedding day at age 22 and from then on experienced truly awful sex. Of course, I didn't know it was awful at the time, lol.

My ex did me the favor of leaving me last november. Since January of this year I've fucked 5 guys. I say fucked because I wouldn't call it making love, lol.

Only one of those guys could actually make me cum...and if he didn't have so many psycological issues, I'd still want to fuck his brains out. (he's german ^_^)

So....I'm 26 and I've had 6 guys.

They say quantity doesn't matter as much as quality- and in my case, I've had not enough of either and maybe never will.

I have not had real sex with anyone at all.
Role-playing and cyber-wise I have... lost count there.

It's actually 21. But If anyone asks, I always say 6, because that's the number of serious relationships I've had.
That's what girls do, I hear. Just count the ones that can be proved! ;)

I'm old now

But I did have sex with around 75-80, most before the age of forty when I settled down and got married. Lost count so I'm not sure.

I'm 24. Four people. Two women, two men. I'd rather it be one of each though. One from each was amazing, the other two were terrible.

I've several times tried to answer this for myself - and my husband. I think the answer is 86, but it's a bit misleading because of the breakdown:

- About 50 were 'clients' when I was a working girl. I had a lot more than 50 sessions but almost all were with one or other of the same 50 or so men. (And perhaps 80% of the sessions were with 10 or 12 of those men.)
- 2 were women, both at the behest of clients. It didn't appeal to me and I stopped accepting those gigs. Nothing against it but it wasn't for me.
- I think I've done another 34 men in conventional circumstances - not sexually conventional necessarily, what I mean is there was no commercial transaction involved. (I might have received in a few cases, early on, some presents or some money, but that wasn't the motivation for doing the guy.)

Others have made the point that some of their gigs didn't involve actual fucking but they counted them anyway, and that's true for me too, though in my case it's more than 'some', it's more like 'quite a few'.
Well, if we only counted people you'd done penis in vagina/anus with, I could delete all but 6 of my list and if you don't count anal I could claim to have been a virgin until this April. Now, how would that be for a grossly misleading statement? :cool: (not only that, but the one instance of penis in vagina was with a F to M transexual that offered after leaving a huge puddle on the floor... :D)

Back