Spacebar 3.0 >.<

Thanks all, I'm doing well. I ended up talking to a Spacester tonight, just got back from a vacation and needed to unwind. Might share a few pics in a day or so.

Nice to see iteration 3 of one of my favorite threads! :heart:

And yay, I seem to have kicked off page 3 of it.

Hope you had a fun time on vacation, good to see you back :)

I think I'll startup the Bustello this morning smell the aroma cofee drinkers.

Good Morning all.

Good morning space invaders :rose:
Nice to see that no one got upset at Azul for restarting the Spacebar :cathappy:

Azul...Another great song! Love waking up to the songs you send, thank you! :kiss:

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!! :rose::kiss::rose:

Nice to see that no one got upset at Azul for restarting the Spacebar :cathappy:

Azul...Another great song! Love waking up to the songs you send, thank you! :kiss:

Good Morning

*yawns*

Good morning everyone.
I fell asleep around 11 my time last night....and am still in bed currently since I am off the shop today.

Thanks SA for starting the coffee.

Morning Spacer's, it's nice to see the revised thread settling in so well, I love the way this thread transitions to different people as it his its 5k mark.
It's a bit rainy here but I still intend to get out in a bit and do some walking.
I'd rather encounter a little bit of rain then use the treadmill because the outside temps are so pleasant today. It's good to see Tiamo back safely from vacation.

Oreo is currently bouncing from one side of the room to the other as vigorously as she can. If she were a male I would have named her Tigger as she's the most off the wall buck wild cat I've ever owned.

Morning Spacer's, it's nice to see the revised thread settling in so well, I love the way this thread transitions to different people as it his its 5k mark.
It's a bit rainy here but I still intend to get out in a bit and do some walking.
I'd rather encounter a little bit of rain then use the treadmill because the outside temps are so pleasant today. It's good to see Tiamo back safely from vacation.

Oreo is currently bouncing from one side of the room to the other as vigorously as she can. If she were a male I would have named her Tigger as she's the most off the wall buck wild cat I've ever owned.

I like the arrangement.
I love the fact of the lack of drama because this isn't my thread or MMW's thread.
It belongs to whoever is here and such.

My plans today are to deal with the government over some son stuff, then relax until work tonight when I get to drive during a home Seahawk game. Tomorrow of course is the marathon day where I get to work both jobs. I should be more rested though. ;)

It shouldn't matter who starts the thread. Big hugs to all who don't care and come join us here! :rose::rose::rose:

MMW, so how was YOUR weekend? :devil:

Morning Azul.

Oooh and before I forget I should actually subscribe to the thread. I never do that and hate having to hunt it down all the time.

Good ideal, thanks' for the reminder.

Morning tnman, Paul Chance and again, Azul!

I'm up early today! Was a special day for someone...

And now I'm getting things done. Transferring pics from phone to try to sell some stuff I no longer need. I don't mind giving it away, but they are expensive Pottery Barn sheets and some people are more likely to take it if they pay a little for it, rather than thinking it's just free junk, lol.

Doh, I was almost very rude and didn't scroll back to greet the earlier morning risers!

Hope you had a fun time on vacation, good to see you back :)
Thank you MMW, glad you had an unforgettable time with your love.

I think I'll startup the Bustello this morning smell the aroma cofee drinkers.

Good Morning all.
Thanks SA, it does smell good!

Got any tea? I'm trying to lay off the caffeine.
I prefer herbal tea rather than coffee, so I'll lay out an assortment of teas for the rest of us. :) And hello Katie!

Morning Soul and Katie

** brings homemade creamers for the coffee and tea for Katie**
Oops, she beat me to it. Morning pixie!

And the bubblicious Shelby!! Yep no one got upset and we got some different people saying hi this time around too, hooray!

Morning tnman, Paul Chance and again, Azul!

I'm up early today! Was a special day for someone...

And now I'm getting things done. Transferring pics from phone to try to sell some stuff I no longer need. I don't mind giving it away, but they are expensive Pottery Barn sheets and some people are more likely to take it if they pay a little for it, rather than thinking it's just free junk, lol.

Special days for important people are amazing for everyone involved, or as the saying goes "cool beans" :).

You make an excellent point about people being more willing to pay a paltry sum of money for something. It's as if the item hasn't any value that makes taking the effort to go and get it unless you pay something for it.

Special days for important people are amazing for everyone involved, or as the saying goes "cool beans" :).

You make an excellent point about people being more willing to pay a paltry sum of money for something. It's as if the item hasn't any value that makes taking the effort to go and get it unless you pay something for it.
I think a lot of places people would swoop up on brand new Pottery Barn bedsheets if they were free, but I want it gone fast, and am mostly trying to get rid of the mattress.

So now I find myself, the day after vacation, with so many fun plans I am actually frozen, not sure where to start! What a dilemna... :rolleyes:

You guys are my closest friends here on Lit.

Last edited:
I’m still thinking about this question. In reflection I think I'll continue thinking and modify my comment in turn.

And with that weighty bit of dialog out of the way I think I'll head out for a walk. Wish you could go along Tiamo, the leaves are beginning to change colors and Fall is rapidly approaching here. Aside from sporadic rain showers its beautiful.

Last edited:
Back