Hello Authors

coolguy72

Virgin
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Posts
19
New to this site and still exploring. First time posting here. A big Hello to authors over here. I am Interested in conversation and write back and forth sharing views and thoughts. I love to write and and discuss stories.

I love stories involving Mature women

Realistic scenarios.

Passionate, Intense relationships.

PMs are welcome.

Cheers.
 
Hey - welcome! Just have a glance through the topics around here and comment if one catches your fancy. That way, with any responses, you'll soon find people who appreciate similar things to you.
Oh, and you'll also soon find who to embrace lovingly and those whose very name has you reaching for a big stick....
 
Welcome to the madhouse.

Post a link to your stories in your signature line so the lazy people can find them. ;)
 
Welcome to the madhouse.

Post a link to your stories in your signature line so the lazy people can find them. ;)

I didn't think I was lazy, particularly, but a big system like Lit requires careful driving, and there's no manual that I have found.

Bone idle I might admit to, but lazy ? nah . . .
 
Thank you guys for replies. I am posting replies to the treads I find Interesting and there are many :) . sure will add signature.
 
Welcome guy. Have fun. You know there's Bedlam, Charenton, Bellevue, and....this place!
 
Welcome aboard, Coolguy. Remember to salute the quarterdeck on arrival. :)
 
A welcome :kiss: for the little newbie from the good little witch.
 
Back
Top