What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last, I'm approaching the point where I'm no longer #2 on the Blurt thread!

Gracie is almost 900 posts ahead of me, and chy_girl is only 102 behind, so I will soon be able to look at the "Who Posted" list and find me in #3!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

ETA: And yes, I'm #1 here, but as someone mentioned last night, that just means I smile and laugh a lot. :)
 
At last, I'm approaching the point where I'm no longer #2 on the Blurt thread!

Gracie is almost 900 posts ahead of me, and chy_girl is only 102 behind, so I will soon be able to look at the "Who Posted" list and find me in #3!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

ETA: And yes, I'm #1 here, but as someone mentioned last night, that just means I smile and laugh a lot. :)

I checked and I blurt about three times as often as I smile and laugh. But I think I may be pretty high in the nightcap thread count. So at least I have that going for me.
 
His birthday cake's in the oven and I hate to tempt fate but.... it looks ok through the glass door. So far...
 
Yeahhhh, I don't know if "smile/laugh" is quite the right description, but I wanted to post this *some*where.

koiranomistajan10kaskya.jpg
 
Good call, SW. In my opinion 8 out of 10 pet dogs don't get the quality of life they need. I would add to that list that DOGS NEED DAILY WALKS OFF-PROPERTY.
 
The joy of spending time with my son's family. Getting an hour alone with my son during the drive in the car. Playing with my grandchildren...especially reading them a bedtime story. Listening to my DIL tell me how difficult it is to cope with the kids when the baby barely sleeps...night or day...and giving her permission to take care of herself and tell her she's not a bad Mom for needing sleep...and having her appreciate it.
 
Finding out that not only will I get a tax refund this year, but that it will be substantial.
 
Secrets shared; planned trip to a "Toy" store; knowing about pauses during the day; feeling secure; Muse's Bliss and tonight's selection.
 
My acupuncturist regaling me during my treatment with tales of her 11-week-old puppy's inventive naughtiness.
 
Got my hairs cut today! Short!

My head is so light.

I feel more annoyingly cheerful that usual! :)
 
Got my hairs cut today! Short!

My head is so light.

I feel more annoyingly cheerful that usual! :)

I remember one year getting a crew cut around November and suddenly feeling "light headed" (hehe) and needing to wear a whole hat to sleep as my ears felt freezing ... LOL

Now, of course, we (and I know I speak for everyone on this boards, posters and lurkers) need pictures.

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top