Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
luv to watch the Mrs suck and fuck a nice smooth, thick cut cock... then lick his cum off her smooth pussy

Hmmm that's a great one. Does it for me too, it really is filthy that one lol!

Well.........this always sticks in my mind:

1. Hubby handcuffed in chair.....
2. Me spreadeagled standing in heels on a frame - X position
3. Large black man with great abs and a huge cock fucking me in front.
4. White guy easing cock in and out of my well lubed arse....

Total taboo fantasy!!!!

being with 4 women:
1 gently licking my clit (but carefully not to bring me to a climax too soon9
2 suckling my breasts and giving them a milking massage
1 bending over me with her breasts over my hungry lips...

attachment.php

Can I be one of those women please? x

Well.........this always sticks in my mind:

1. Hubby handcuffed in chair.....
2. Me spreadeagled standing in heels on a frame - X position
3. Large black man with great abs and a huge cock fucking me in front.
4. White guy easing cock in and out of my well lubed arse....

Total taboo fantasy!!!!

I'll be glad to take care of #4 for you, Dee :rose:

Getting a million followers for my tumblr and have female followers throw themselves at me by the dozens!

My granddaughter is of legal age and has a young baby that she is nursing. I have watched a few times, she has beautiful skin and full large breasts. I recently dreamt that she crept into my room and told me how much she likes having me watch. She then asks if I would like to suckle. She cradles head head in her lap and feeds me her breast. I immediately get an erection, she turns and sees the bulge. She strokes me through my pants in the same rhythm as I am suckling. My family would shun me if they knew about my lust for my granddaughter.

I had the same lust for a wife's cousin when she was breastfeeding. And I just found out she's pregnant again.

And this time, I may tell her.

Some of my most taboo fantasies involve varying family member roles, t-girls, lots of cum and maybe some fun on the farm.

please

being with 4 women:
1 gently licking my clit (but carefully not to bring me to a climax too soon9
2 suckling my breasts and giving them a milking massage
1 bending over me with her breasts over my hungry lips...

attachment.php

I would love to take part in your fantasy over and over again...:rose:

I had the same lust for a wife's cousin when she was breastfeeding. And I just found out she's pregnant again.

And this time, I may tell her.

Let us know what happens if you tell her :devil: When I was pregnant, and breastfeeding, I was so horny all the time...I wanted sex every day on top of masturbating, and still couldn't scratch that itch! I hope she goes for it ;)

To be at her mercy, as she does perverted things to me to satisfy her own needs.

Pissing off a dominant lesbian to the point she punishes me by forcing me for a night... making me lick her pussy and asshole, torturing my nipples and clit, pushing her fingers into my ass and fucking me with a huge strapon... The more I struggle and fight and tell her I don't want it... the more it turns her on and the further she goes with me

pm,s

Chargergirl I'm sorry. I got a notice that you pm,d but now I don't know how to retrieve it. Sorry

taboo fantasy

Do you want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth???? What was the line in A FEW GOOD MEN: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! But if you want it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back