Cunnilingus Cravings

whistler1

Loves Spam
I have been alone for a while - a LONG while.

I certainly miss female companionship in all its forms.

Sexually speaking, the one thing I really miss is pleasing a woman orally. I would gladly forgo intercourse or fellatio as long as I could perform cunnilingus to my heart's content.

I can still remember the moans and screams of past girlfriends - and I deeply miss that...

Does anyone else (male or female) share my cravings for giving a woman the oral attention she so desperately deserves?

Mr. T is like that...in that he would rather eat my sweet pussy than do almost anything else, sexually, anyway.. He's so very good at it, and is rewarded by my moans, and multiple orgasms, and my writhing against his face, as I soak it with my cummy juices. Sometimes I do get carried away into the netherlands of sexual bliss, and his head, hair, and neck pay the price, but it's worth it for both of us!
I also crave the taste of sweet pussy from time to time. There really is nothing like it!

Attachments

• 8dc5b829-35f1-42fd-9d23-c9ff48364fd6~3.jpg
    8dc5b829-35f1-42fd-9d23-c9ff48364fd6~3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 32
Mr. T is like that...in that he would rather eat my sweet pussy than do almost anything else, sexually, anyway.. He's so very good at it, and is rewarded by my moans, and multiple orgasms, and my writhing against his face, as I soak it with my cummy juices. Sometimes I do get carried away into the netherlands of sexual bliss, and his head, hair, and neck pay the price, but it's worth it for both of us!
I also crave the taste of sweet pussy from time to time. There really is nothing like it!

I don't blame him, your pussy looks amazing!

I have been alone for a while - a LONG while.

I certainly miss female companionship in all its forms.

Sexually speaking, the one thing I really miss is pleasing a woman orally. I would gladly forgo intercourse or fellatio as long as I could perform cunnilingus to my heart's content.

I can still remember the moans and screams of past girlfriends - and I deeply miss that...

Does anyone else (male or female) share my cravings for giving a woman the oral attention she so desperately deserves?

I do indeed enjoy that more than anything else. Unfortunately my wife does not seem to enjoy it any more.

I do indeed enjoy that more than anything else. Unfortunately my wife does not seem to enjoy it any more.

Usually, women will complain that men won't eat their pussy. Here you are more than willing, but she doesn't want it. What a shame...

How great - for both of you...

here on the florida gulf coast

You would not believe how many women over 50 are still protecting their virtue here. Why is it so hard to find a woman that likes good food and to sit back with a nice glass of wine or a chocolate martini and get a good long licking while watching a golden sunset. That is what I call dessert.

Last edited:
At the risk of being picky, I hope you call it 'dessert' otherwise it will be a bit hot and dry - not what I look for in a pussy to lick even if she has a nice wine! LOL :)

At the risk of being picky, I hope you call it 'dessert' otherwise it will be a bit hot and dry - not what I look for in a pussy to lick even if she has a nice wine! LOL :)

Lol bad eyes and a small phone do not make for great postings.

The lady that shaves my cock. She tastes so sweet. I just reach down and dip my fingers in her pussy and then lick them. Wish I could taste it everyday. It's only once a month or so.

In fairness, deserts aren't always hot - although they are usually dry...

You would not believe how many women over 50 are still protecting their virtue here. Why is it so hard to find a woman that likes good food and to sit back with a nice glass of wine or a chocolate martini and get a good long licking while watching a golden sunset. That is what I call desert.

Just out of curiosity, what type of wine goes with pussy - white or red?

I really look forward to eating my wife's pussy every time we have sex. I would forego my own orgasm for the pleasure of tasting her sweet twat and enjoying the orgasms that she gets from my efforts.

Nice. I miss that...

My favorite thing to do! We do anything like sex....I eat her pussy....every time!
And....not just once!!

Performed some delicious cunnilingus earlier...so wet and delicious with 2 fingers buried as well

My favorite thing to do! We do anything like sex....I eat her pussy....every time!
And....not just once!!

Nice. My last girlfriend could have multiple orgasms - which gave me plenty of opportunity to eat her pussy as much as she wanted.

Back