This personal ad contains a few offers for you,

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
... dear woman who began reading it. By no means offers which come for free, but offers you might enjoy perhaps. For instance I offer you to begin a conversation with me. In case you are part of the female minority who still remembers how conversations go. NOT by stating “55 F, blue eyes and cup size 34B. And now everyone come hither and pleasure me!”, but the good old way.

In the good old days, people aimed for understanding one another. And then – after listening attentively – they sometimes offered thoughts or remarks that felt enriching to the person on the receiving end. And occasionally, two people who conversed with each other for a while – simply felt better this way. Because they detected a caring soul on the other end. Or even a bit of soulmate-ship now and then.

Now since this website is called Literotica, you and I can let our conversations venture into the erotic realm too. Or, if one of your cravings is passion, we can talk passion right from the start. And maybe you not only crave for reviving the passion buried inside of you, for too long, but you’d also entertain some horny language, and maybe even lewdness now and then. I would love you for that actually, since I too have been missing this kind of conversation for much too long by now.

And just in case you miss sharing thoughts of an intellectual kind – with a person who loves mulling over what moves both of us – you’d be most welcome in my email box. …. So please, dear woman who feels certain cravings now and then, do not hesitate to send me a PM in which you begin some kind of sharing with me. To see how a conversation develops between the two of us.

Just a quick idea: to make this a bit more realistic you might want to add your age (I am guessing it is over 55), your marital status (to many women it matters, don't ask me why) , your general interests (running, gardening, cooking, dog training, chess, ...), your location in terms of a time zone.

Good luck in your search!

dear Annie! I thank you kindly for your interest in my ad, and for your wishing me good luck. And regarding your suggestion: I wrote my ad the way I did, because my aim is to meet a woman, who likes me regardless of all these details you mention.
I figure if my ad, as it stand now, won't resonate with a woman reading it, she and I will never connect anyway.

dear Annie! I thank you kindly for your interest in my ad, and for your wishing me good luck. And regarding your suggestion: I wrote my ad the way I did, because my aim is to meet a woman, who likes me regardless of all these details you mention.
I figure if my ad, as it stand now, won't resonate with a woman reading it, she and I will never connect anyway.
Interesting approach... Hope it works for you.

Back