A genuine connection means more to me than a hookup with a horny bitch

needle_seeker

Virgin
No matter how arousing her fantasies may be. For my arousal depends on more than simply lewdness. And I hope yours does also.

To feel affection for a woman, I prefer we connect in three different ways. Emotionally first, and a romantic freak like me describes that with fondling our souls. Mutally. And then intellectually as well, since I love to entice your mind, and have you enrich mine too. Our species is named homo sapiens for a reason, after all. And then Mother Nature blessed us with a sex drive too; no longer required today for procreation only.

Now, some select bitches here remember only their sex drive, and most often they do very well with that alone. Considering how many dried-up spinsters are underway as well. But for me, sexuality is a given, and a woman who ONLY has that to offer, is a stingy woman indeed.

No stress Love2chat, he's referring to me, unless of course he's pressurised then plagiarised others? Who knows? Who cares?
All the best Needle_Seeker. Remember to allow time. There's another bump for you.

Back