I hope my ad will come across to you as an offer to help

needle_seeker

Virgin
Or, more honestly: to help you and me both. Since everything I aim to offer you can help not just you but me too. So it becomes a true win-win proposition. .... With one added difficulty: you and I are strangers still. And for it all to work out, we have to become confidantes. So in a way, I am shooting for a miracle. But for a self-fulfilling miracle I hope.

The YOU I address is a woman in my situation: since we are both starved for affection. And for many related “corollaries” as well. Because we are stuck with SOs who do not share our desire for intimate closeness. Reasons for that may be different but the outcome is the same for both: we miss something that we feel is essential. .... OK, we managed to suppress our desires more or less, but they have not disappeared. And what is even worse: your and my erotic self-esteem is suffering immensely. So much so that sometimes we begin to wonder.

So let me try a thought experiment now. Suppose you would focus your desires and your affection on me, even though you hardly know me? And I do likewise. We’d be two strangers who met, and all of a sudden we’ll feel the way Frank Sinatra described it in his 1966 song. With all his doo-be-doo-be-doo included. Now, would you feel better this way, or worse? I know how my sense would change for sure, and for the better, of course.

And if that applies to you too, why not should we put this thought experiment into practice? So send me a PM, if you feel like discussing this further with me.

Back