Story Idea Game

loquere

Smile!
Could we do a story idea, sentence game?

*Every new poster creates a unique sentence loosely connected to the sentence posted directly above, creating a 25 sentence per page story. The 25th poster ending the story with the final sentence of that story, with anew story starting on the next page so-on & so forth.

*Every sentence would be like a quick fire idea within a greater story.

I'll play.

But you'll need some way to keep track. People are going to lose count of what number they are. Yeah, I know, it's right there on the page, but I'm guessing many people won't notice.

Read head on a mountain

I'll play.

But you'll need some way to keep track. People are going to lose count of what number they are. Yeah, I know, it's right there on the page, but I'm guessing many people won't notice.

Each post would just need to be numbered in brackets. For this the first page I think the story should stop at post [22.] Here we go.

[1] “The red headed girl with ponytails hopped as she ventured down the mountain trail. “

Last edited:
[1] “The red headed girl with ponytails hopped as she ventured down the mountain trail. “
[2] "She was so excited -- her lovers awaited her in the inn in the village down by the river."

[4] She felt her nipples crinkle and her crotch moisten in anticipation of the pleasures that awaited her!

[4] She felt her nipples crinkle and her crotch moisten in anticipation of the pleasures that awaited her!

[5] “As her pace quickened her body began to shutter and shake, then she realized it was the ground beneath her that was awake.”

[5] “As her pace quickened her body began to shutter and shake, then she realized it was the ground beneath her that was awake.”
[6] "She watched with horror as a landslide roiled down the mountain slope across the valley and swept away the lonely village -- and her lovers!"

[6] "She watched with horror as a landslide roiled down the mountain slope across the valley and swept away the lonely village -- and her lovers!"

[7] "She herself saved seconds before by what could only be an angel, that flew away with her cradled in his arms, an angel with a monstrous member that pressed into her plump soft buttocks."

[8] "It caused the girl to wrap her legs around those of the angel and place her hands on his butt while his large dick kept on drilling itself into her asshole."

[8] "It caused the girl to wrap her legs around those of the angel and place her hands on his butt while his large dick kept on drilling itself into her asshole."

[9]

“The angels relentless girth impaled her ass deeper than her past lovers ever had, causing her to scream out in ecstasy while here eyelids tightened in face of the fierce winds, her eyes missing the spectacle of the sky parting as the gates of heaven awaited her.”

[10] "And after the angel had finally released his cum into her, the girl opened her eyes and discovered that there were other angels who were willing to enter her pussy as well."

[11] "The heavens rumbled; the angels tumbled; an infinitely powerful voice submerging them in unbearable pressure intoned, "I AM NOT PLEASED BY THIS DEBAUCHERY" and the frightened angels all shat themselves but, being angelic shit, it didn't stink too much, no matter how deeply the redhead inhaled."

[11] "The heavens rumbled; the angels tumbled; an infinitely powerful voice submerging them in unbearable pressure intoned, "I AM NOT PLEASED BY THIS DEBAUCHERY" and the frightened angels all shat themselves but, being angelic shit, it didn't stink too much, no matter how deeply the redhead inhaled."

[12]"The redheads eyelids clenched tightly shielding against the blinding light that illuminated the heavens as the almighty pontificated, seconds later her feet and the rest of her were overwhelmed by a raging fire, when here eyes opened she was now in a dark blazing cavernous place."

[13] "And just as she was about to figure out where she was, a hand grabbed the girl by the arm and forced her to turn around and discover that she was staring at the face of a demon."

[13] "And just as she was about to figure out where she was, a hand grabbed the girl by the arm and forced her to turn around and discover that she was staring at the face of a demon."

[14] ""Haaaagh!" She screamed as the daemon rose up to his full eight feet height, she now stared up at him as his fire hydrant cock poked into her pillowy chest."

[15] "And with a devilish smile, the demon lifted the girl up and started plowing his gigantic dick straight into her exposed pussy like it was a train entering a tunnel repeatedly."

[15] "And with a devilish smile, the demon lifted the girl up and started plowing his gigantic dick straight into her exposed pussy like it was a train entering a tunnel repeatedly."

[16] "Fortunately, the redhead was blessed above all other mortal women, and the demon, with a terrible cry, burst into cold flames and melted away like smoke, leaving her floating naked in a starry mist high above an unknown terrain."

[17] "And after she placed her hands over her eyes and began to cry, a voice behind the redhead said, "This proves only one thing! If you want something done right, do it yourself!", before she turned around and gazed her frightened eyes upon Satan himself.

[17] "And after she placed her hands over her eyes and began to cry, a voice behind the redhead said, "This proves only one thing! If you want something done right, do it yourself!", before she turned around and gazed her frightened eyes upon Satan himself.

[18] "Although she had seemingly been transported to a white peaked mountain top, Satan himself had followed intent on impaling her, but then the heavens roared a chariot came forth from the distance, a white bearded man at its helm, a lightning bolt in hand that he shot directly in the eye of the beast."

Last edited:
[19] ""GRAAAARRRGGGHHH!", screamed Satan when the heat from the bolt caused him so much pain that he had no choice but to leave the redhead at the mercy of her rescuer who may or may not be known as Zeus himself."

[19] ""GRAAAARRRGGGHHH!", screamed Satan when the heat from the bolt caused him so much pain that he had no choice but to leave the redhead at the mercy of her rescuer who may or may not be known as Zeus himself."

[20]" "HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON, OF THE EVILS OF DEBAUCHERY?" Yelled Zeus as his chariot landed on the mountain top, the girl nodded meekly, Zeus smiled, the girl went blind then her eyes opened and behold she was in her bedroom at home, 'it had all been a nightmare' she mused to herself.

Last edited:
[21] "But that was before the phone rang and the redhead picked it up and said, "Hello. Oh, Sharon! It's you. What's up?""

Next Poster Starts A New Story With There Sentence Since It"ll Be A New Page.

[21] "But that was before the phone rang and the redhead picked it up and said, "Hello. Oh, Sharon! It's you. What's up?""

[22]

[“Hey bitch! I just had the weirdest stupidest most ridiculous dream, I was fucked by the hottest angels ugly deamon, Satan almost raped me, but then God saved me, the weirdest part is....” The Redhead paused realising her asshole and vagina were actually sore, she slowly moved her fingers to her pussy from which illuminant neon colored sperm oozed out.]

Back