Bully story M/M

DaleHenry30

Virgin
I have a M/M, gay bully story idea based on a strange, real college experience.

I was waiting in the hallway before class. I always carried a brush in my pants pocket in case I wanted to comb my hair between classes. I guess I never noticed that the end of the brush was visible sticking out of my pocket.

A cocky, cool boy in the class must have seen the brush in my pocket. He asked, “Is that your dildo?” Before I could answer he laughed.

It took me 6-7 seconds to figure out he was talking about the brush in my pocket. But before I could respond, the feeling of shock sunk in. His comment was so aggressive and rude and sexually humiliating. A boy hadn’t spoken to me that rudely since high school.

I wondered if he was implying that I was gay and carried around a dildo to use on myself up my butt in the bathroom during the day.

If he was really trying to humiliate me, I wasn’t the kind of person who was going to defend myself. I’m a pacifist. I don’t want to throw fists over every random comment. He also objectively looked tougher than me, like he wasn’t that opposed to fighting.

So I just surrendered and let him have what he wanted. I smiled and said, “Yeah, it’s my dildo.” He laughed again.

When I entered the classroom, I went to my usual seat, but a few times during class I looked back at the boy who had insulted me. A voice in my head was saying, “You let him humiliate you.” Although I’m not gay, I suddenly had the fantasy of even greater surrenders to the boy who had bullied me. Kneeling in the floor under his desk and giving him a blowjob for the whole class time. Another variation was him spanking me while I gave him a blowjob. And that all of this would occur during class.

If anyone is interested in writing this gay bully story you can have it. I don’t have the time now.

It only feels right to me that I should share this very real experience of mine and let someone else turn it into a story.

Climaxing with him sodomizing you with the hair brush. In front of the cheering, jeering, cooing, dribbling class, of course.

Back