finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am addicted to sexy stories and sexy music lately. I look forward to 'me' time and when I can enjoy the absence of interruptions.

I was listening to Stompa by Serena Ryder and having fun with the camera.

I sure do love a nice corset, everything seems sexier wearing one! This one has latches like armour, once it is on, it stays on! LOL. Panties, however are optional ;)

Love it !!

I was drying off after a shower and enjoying the sun shining in through the window. The sheets were warm and inviting. I couldn't resist laying and playing for a bit. There is just something about being naked and laying in the sun. The suns rays don't leave any exposed skin untouched.

My little tripod lives in my "toy bag" so I decided I should test it out again. I still think a photographer would be easier ;)

I look at this picture and have so many ideas!
hee hee... mmmm

Amazing!

Girls have such kissable necks that are all to often ignored.

I had a man make me climax once without even making his way between my legs.

He started with whispering sexy sweet nothings while nibbling on my ear lobes and kissing all around my neck and behind my ears. I was topless and I ached for his hands to touch my breasts, but he didn't. He was so patient and his hands were like magic. As I got more and more turned on, his sweet nothings turned dirtier and my arousal grew. I was so wet and my hips were squirming, he told me to keep still.

My mind was racing, my body was aching, every inch of my skin alight with sensation. He kept whispering and talking dirty, then his hands started tracing the outer curves of my boobs. My moans and gasps sped up. When he knew I was close he pinched my nipples, one at a time and pulled them up and let them snap back. Took about five tweaks and my back was arching, my head back as I let my orgasm take over. It was fantastic.

I was thinking about it today and this picture felt appropriate!

God that is sexy. I love love love kissing and nibbling at the neck, ears and throat...just gets a womans skin tingling and turns me on so much. I always notice a graceful neck, delightful curves and lines. Its something I have always looked for and found arousing.

Happy Easter!

I love watching the kids race through their Easter Egg hunt with great excitement. Adults don't quite get the same level of excitement, but ours could be of a different kind...

With a little creativity I am sure once the Easter Bunny has hidden the eggs the night before, an adult version could be practiced late into the night...

Hope your day is sweet with treats ;)

xx

Attachments

• Easter 1.jpg
    Easter 1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,429
  • Easter 2.jpg
    Easter 2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,209
  • Easter 3.jpg
    Easter 3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,262
  • Easter 4.jpg
    Easter 4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,352
  • Easter 5.jpg
    Easter 5.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,609
I love watching the kids race through their Easter Egg hunt with great excitement. Adults don't quite get the same level of excitement, but ours could be of a different kind...

With a little creativity I am sure once the Easter Bunny has hidden the eggs the night before, an adult version could be practiced late into the night...

xx

I love how your mind works!

xx

so playful and so much fun.....:)

xx

I want to eat those last two.
Love the theme, love the execution.
Class.

xx
I love those lil eggs.. sort of marking the X for hidden treasure ;)

Playfully sexy.. love the tease.

xx

What a sexy trail of eggs. I'd love to follow it.......:)

xx

Best find them before all before they melt....

....or not ;-)

Xxxx

xx

Missed you the past few days, beautiful!

I love these pictures. Very festive! In the sexiest way of course :heart:

I love how creative and naughty your mind is... I hope you're husband took his time going over every inch of your body while he was hunting!

Searching for your treats would be an amazing experience! A beautiful, sexy woman with such a naughty mind. Love it!

Mum, your easter photos are georgeous, thank you
Inspires my drtyyole mind ;)

A good hunt could be fun.
I think there might be rules like:
everything must be "hidden" near or in contact with skin
no hands allowed when seeking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back