Your first anal experience?

mrbimystery

Really Experienced
i barely had mine recently. it was not that great. i went home with an older man. we kissed and then i sucked his cock for a bit. i then came while rubbing our bodies together and he was fingering me. finally he flipped me over and put on a condom and put some lube on my hole. then he pushed his cock into me. it hurt at first. then after a few seconds, it felt uncomfortable. then the discomfort and pain went completely away. unfortunately, it just felt numb. it never got to the point that it felt good because i have a big ass and he had a smallish cock. it couldnt really go deep in me. plus he came very quickly. it wasn't that great of an experience. hopefully the next one will be better

first anal- want more

I find that i need a long slim cock for anal. Too thick and i have pain and that is no fun. but patience and a lot of lube are a great help. bi male 50 in dallas

Last edited by a moderator:
i barely had mine recently. it was not that great. i went home with an older man. we kissed and then i sucked his cock for a bit. i then came while rubbing our bodies together and he was fingering me. finally he flipped me over and put on a condom and put some lube on my hole. then he pushed his cock into me. it hurt at first. then after a few seconds, it felt uncomfortable. then the discomfort and pain went completely away. unfortunately, it just felt numb. it never got to the point that it felt good because i have a big ass and he had a smallish cock. it couldnt really go deep in me. plus he came very quickly. it wasn't that great of an experience. hopefully the next one will be better

sounds like he used some of the numbing lube on ya

Last week. My girlfriend fucked me with a strap-on. It was great. For me, it wasn't so uncomfortable as she's been fingering me regularly for a while now; I was still surprised, however, when she managed to get the whole six-inch thing in there with little "resistance." I can't wait to do it again. :)

My ex fucked me with a strap on once, I loved It and it was great and I know she liked it a lot too. When I first got fucked by a real cock I loved that also I stayed hard the whole time and just loved the feeling of a nice big real hard cock in my ass. It drove me nuts and everytime I think about my first time it makes me want it over and over again

My teenage buddy and I had tried it a few times ... but we didn't ever really penetrate to where I would really count it as a true "anal experience". From there until my early 30's I had fingered myself, used dildo's and vibrators, and had even succeeded in getting the head of my own cock into my tight hole on more than one occassion. But I really consider my first experience as the night I spent with a guy who I hooked up when I was on travel.

Both of us were horny as hell ... loosened up by a little bit of alchohol ... both of us having experimented with m2m sex before, but certainly not overly experienced. So when we got back to the hotel room, all hell broke loose as we experimented with things both of us had always wanted to try.

When he pulled out a tube of astroglide, I knew exactly what we both wanted. I laid down on my back, pulled my legs up to my chest, anxiously watched him as he spread a glob of the lube on my asshole and then wettened down his own rock hard throbbing penis with the rest of the juicy wet lotion.

It helped that I had done anal masturbation for a long time and was ready for my first penetration. But nothing really prepared me for the overwhelming fantastic feeling of experiencing the fullness of his penis slowly pushing its way into my body. I was just totally blown away with mindblowing sexual stimulation. To be honest, it didn't last very long. He ejaculated inside of me within 4 or 5 minutes ... but it was a totally satisfying and mindblowing experience.

Maybe this a.m.

Damn I'm hoping to be able to post my first time later this morning!! I am so EXCITED!!!!:)

Good luck Tommix :) If in doubt, use more lube :D

I'd played with a lot of things before I ever got near a cock, so I knew how to relax and it was fine - no pain at all. He wasn't super-hung, and that probably helped.

One thing - he was amazed when I came while he was fucking me and he felt my ass squeezing around his cock. He was quite a lot older than me, but had never felt a guy come while inside.

My first time really took place over the course of a day. I had just turned 17. My friend and I had been screwing around with sex since we were 14. In started with jerking off together, then jerking each other off. I lived near him until about 10, then I move away. So, I only got to see him a few times a year. So exploring sex with him was gradual. At 15, I gave him his first blow job. Soon, every chance I got his cock was in my mouth. And we spent a couple years just like that. I enjoyed sucking cock more than he did, I have to say. But he gave great hand jobs.

I had just turned 17--we could drive now--and he was over. We were in my basement fooling around and I asked him to fuck me. I got on all fours, he lubbed me up, and started to penatrate me. It hurt like hell. He tried to go slow, but it was too painful. I washed his cock and blew him instead. He, in turn, jerked me off.

That night though, I went over his house and after fooling around again, I asked him to give it another try. I got into the same position and he slipped right in. It was amazing! Still the best feeling I ever had! It was so fucking hot! He didn't last long (neither did I), and as he was cumming, he reached around and grabbed my cock. The second best feeling I ever had! I came in about 30 seconds! After that I was his bottom for about a year and a half. I made sure his cock was in my mouth or my ass as often as possible!

I was taking a bath last week. I felt adventurous and grabbed some lube. I gooped my middle finger up really, really well, and smeared it all over my ass. I then slowly inserted my finger into myself. I jerked off with my other hand, and I've never shot so hard in my life.

If only I had a free hand to catch all that cum I shot. :(

anal

my first experience happened when I was a teenager. I didn't find it painful, and it wasn't that erotic on aphysical level. However. the guy that was fucking me was so excited and aroused from being inside me, that I found the whole event quite thrilling on a mental level. Years later, I treid it again and I did derive more pleasure both physically and mentally. I have, over the years, done some creative sculpting with cucumbers, carrots and rubber toys, and I can really get myself off with the finished products. I always laugh when asked if i like vegetables. I'm a true vegetarian...LOL

I was taking a bath last week. I felt adventurous and grabbed some lube. I gooped my middle finger up really, really well, and smeared it all over my ass. I then slowly inserted my finger into myself.

Reminds me of how I started out all those years ago. :) When I was about 13, we moved to a house that had a shower. I'd only ever had a bath until then, and never specifically cleaned my arse - maybe I thought that just soaking in the water was enough? (shrug)

Anyhoo, I found that soaping up and washing my backside in the shower meant being more 'deliberate'. First time I experimented with that ticklng sensation and pushed a finger inside, it felt unlike anything else. My cock bobbed and got hard in a flash. After that all sorts of toys got smuggled into the bathroom. :D

ralphman - got any tips for part-cooking and preparing veg to get a more realistic feel? ;)

My first time was with this guy I met that was offering m2m massages. I went to his house, and he was totally professional about the massage. I got naked and laid on his bed with a towel over my ass, and he massaged my back, shoulders, and legs for a while. Then as he got up to my buttcheeks, his fingers and hands would drift in closer and closer to my hole, it had me so hot I would have done anything he asked at that point.

He turned me over and started stroking me, then actually started fingering my ass. He asked if I liked ass play, which I told him I wasn't sure because I'd never done that before. He grabbed a dildo and lubed it up real well, then stuck it in me while he sucked me. The sensation was unbelievable. He had me wanting to cum within minutes. He stopped and said he didn't want me to cum just yet, he had other things in mind. Then he asked me if I enjoyed the toy, and if I wanted the real thing. He wasn't that big, maybe 6" and not particularly thick. He put me on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind. HOLY SHIT what a feeling that was. After a few minutes of getting pounded, I felt him shoot his hot, fat load all inside me. Afterwards, he stayed inside me until he went soft and his cock plopped out. And after he came, he turned me over and sucked me until I came in his mouth.

I've only been fucked one other time by a guy, but I've used my wife's rabbit on myself more than a few times.

My first time happened a long time ago. I had met this girl online and were having sexy chats on a regular basis. She encouraged me to try fingering myself while I was masturbating. A bit awkward at first, but she suggested that I buy some lube and explored a bit more, which I did! She then suggested that try toys. I got a butt plug and a realistic-looking dildo (my favorite) and we had some fun with that a few times. This got me very curious about the real thing... I eventually met a nice bi guy in the same chat service. Got to know him over a period of time and one evening I told him that I wanted him to fuck me for the first time. We agreed to meet at his place.

I went to his place. It was nice and comfy, he seemed to be a very nice guy too. We watched some TV on the couch and drank a few beers to lower the inhibitions and loosen up a bit. He took the initiative and starting touching me first. We made out and fondled each other a bit. It was all a bit strange at first, but it turned me on to no end. We moved to the bedroom and undressed each other. I went down on him and sucked his cock but did not make him cum that way. I had other plans. He had a nice average sized cock. Warm and delicious. Perfect for my first time. At this point I was dying to feel him inside me, so I asked him to please fuck me! He got me nice and lubed, and fingered me some. I was in heaven. When in entered me, it hurt a bit more than expected, but it was all good! I loved the feeling of being taken by another's real cock. Turns out I'm quite vocal when being fucked. I moaned as he fucked me. God I loved it. He came deep inside me. What a feeling! I didn't get to cum from penetration so he finished me off with his hand! I came all over the bed. Oopsie! I was a bit in shock from the whole encounter, and left shortly after.

That is how I came to discover and embrace my bi side.

Had my first

....in the last century. I was 'seduced' by an older gentleman who brought me along rather slowly. He had already fingered me, rimmed me and gotten me used to anal play. When we were ready he had me lay on my back with my legs in the air, and he had me hold a hand mirror so I could watch him enter me. It was the most erotic thing!! I was soo intent on watching his beautiful cock go into me that I totally ignored whatever pain there might have been. In fact I don't remember any pain at all And,.....that was my first time.;....................

.......and now, because he was only about 5 1/2" I'm looking at another first with a guy who has 8". After all the extra two inches would be a first too, wouldn't it??;). Only problem is he wants to do it bare, and I don't want to do it without a condom. So, who knows.

last month

I've been a cocksucker for about 7 or 8 years but last month I was with a guy that had a nice dick and wanted to fuck me so. I had been doing my ass myself with dildos and buttplugs for a long time so I knew how to relax.
It felt great, so I'm gonna be taking cock in my ass more often. Its not something thats spur of the moment stuff since you have to clean out before you do it or risk crap on the dick!
Butt. I'm looking forward to the next time!!

I used to finger myself in the shower once in a gray while. Hell, one time, I fingered my hole while I was bed. It felt very good that time, and I fucked myself good.

I have attempted to put bigger stuff in my holes, but so far, only prefer my fingers.

For solo play, the big difference for me was getting a dildo with suction cup. No more reaching round and down with fingers (I think my arms are too short!) or trying to keep a good grip on a lubed-up toy. :)

Stick it to the tiled bathroom floor and kneel down on to it. Now just bounce up and down as fast/hard as you like while stroking your cock. Is nice! ;)

For solo play, the big difference for me was getting a dildo with suction cup. No more reaching round and down with fingers (I think my arms are too short!) or trying to keep a good grip on a lubed-up toy. :)

Stick it to the tiled bathroom floor and kneel down on to it. Now just bounce up and down as fast/hard as you like while stroking your cock. Is nice! ;)

That!! I had a great dildo with a cup on it and it was almost like the real thing!

Anyway...my first was YEARS back with a friend that I used to play with a lot (he got me into sucking cock) Well we figured out the anal thing and started messing with it.... He didn't take to it as well as I did though (I loved it, he liked it occasionally...we weren't into the defined "top/bottom" thing)

My first with him was awkward...we didn't know much about the whole lube thing and used spit!...it took a while, but we got it working...he shot in my ass, and it felt better because it was a little slippier! Then I read an article on it in a Penthouse Forum magazine, and we realized our problem, so we used what we had VASELINE! yuck! Ok it worked, but it was messy, and I needed a long hot bath to clean myself! (parent's wondered why I was all of a sudden into baths instead of showers!?!?!) then I was at a drug store one day and stole a tube of lube that had some numbing stuff in it...that was fine, but my asshole was numb for a while...we finally found KY and then life was great, and I really started enjoying it!

Anyway...my first was YEARS back with a friend that I used to play with a lot (he got me into sucking cock) Well we figured out the anal thing and started messing with it....

Good for you - I just never got that far with my teen friends. We all acted like there was some unwritten rule that meant that we could claim to be straight if we just wanked and sucked each other, but anal sex was definitely gay. Actually, in '70s Britain it was called 'queer', and men didn't fuck, they buggered). If we thought about fucking each other, no-one dared say anything out loud. :rolleyes:

What's that saying: "Youth is wasted on the young."

Back when I was married, we picked up a vibe for the wife at the local toy & gift. The next day, while fooling around, she said it was pretty small and would probably go in my butt pretty easily. A little lube later, I was hooked, as she worked it in and out while stroking me to a finish all over myself. Soon I was playing with her vibe more often than she was...

Good for you - I just never got that far with my teen friends. We all acted like there was some unwritten rule that meant that we could claim to be straight if we just wanked and sucked each other, but anal sex was definitely gay. Actually, in '70s Britain it was called 'queer', and men didn't fuck, they buggered). If we thought about fucking each other, no-one dared say anything out loud. :rolleyes:

What's that saying: "Youth is wasted on the young."

Well, thanks to Penthouse Forum (a magazine with "true" stories in case you didn't have that over there) we knew that it was possible....it just took us a while to get it done, we never had any convictions or labels at that point, it was just another way to get off! Shame that the world has to label things.

We were two (at times three) guys that just wanted to have sex, and it didn't matter that we were guys, and we didn't KNOW any better other than keeping it from our parents!

First time was unexpected...me and a friend back in school use to play and he loved to slip his cock between my butt cheeks and then cum...one day he just pumped it in...and pounded it hard...I screamed and clentched up hard and he rode me good before dumping a big load...when he pulled out I laid there for a while unable to move as his cum leaked down my balls...

It took my third experience with a man before I really experienced anal sex.

My first time I wanted to try but I was so nervous and uptight he barely got the head in and I had him pull out. I tried this from the "doggy style" position, face down ass up LOL

My second time I was still very nervous but tried anyway. He was on his back and I squatted over his cock and took him in, he was kinda big and since I wasn't fully relaxed it hurt so I stopped after only a couple of "up downs".

My third (and last) time I was more relaxed. He took his time and told me to lay on my stomach and sort of cock my left leg, then he slowly entered me. He started slow and picked up the pace, before long he was steady pounding my ass. It felt so good, I started pushing back against him as he thrusted. I didn't have an orgasm but it felt really good.

I am hoping to experience more again soon. In fact my current fantasy is to be able to spend a whole weekend with an experienced guy who would fuck me several times in several different positions. Anyone interested?

Back