ts fantasies

girlintexas99

Literotica Guru
um this may seem strange but im a female, 23, usually into taboo genre etc..

recently i have been on these forums and really into the CD TS sissy stuff.

I have a girl lover and started playing "top" so i could wear a strap on and fuck her with it.

I think id like to rp a kik or something where I play a TS sissy and some manly guy fucks me. not much of a stretch i know, but just a fantasy i hve right now

I have a girl lover and started playing "top" so i could wear a strap on and fuck her with it.

I think id like to rp a kik or something where I play a TS sissy and some manly guy fucks me. not much of a stretch i know, but just a fantasy i hve right now

like a TS post-op?

So you'd like to have a big cock, be pretty, and feel a macho man fuck your ass, yes? Sounds hot to me.

my ts fantasy

My ts fantasy is to be turned into a sexy busty blonde shemale by a woman who makes me her shemale sissy maid. She makes me suck cock to make the man hard for her and she has me lick her cum filled pussy after they're done. Or she may offer my mouth and ass to anyone to use for their pleasure.

Love it!!!! :D:D:D

it's kind of funny being someones fetish and/or fantasy... i'm not a "shemale" or a "sissy" just a trans girl.

Fantasy?

Not here, thats my date Friday nite. Fully out; we go all over, etc.

So you connect with this gorgeous woman on Tinder and she agrees to go out on a date with you. You meet at a romantic restaurant and she is even hotter than her profile pic. The both of you hit it off instantly and have a wonderful dinner. However, there is something different about her that you can't put your finger on. After dinner she suggests that you come back to her place. You kiss passionately in the cab on the way home. She rubs you cock through your pants. Your cock gets really hard. You slide you hand up her dress, but she stops you before you can reach her panties. When you get to her apartment she says she wants to take a bath before "taking things to the next level". You are so horny. After 5 minutes or so she calls you from the bathroom in husky voice. You are there in flash. She then slowly climbs out of the bath water http://dog1bravo.tumblr.com/post/127674751980/swingingdickchicks-our-swingers-club-swingers

So you connect with this gorgeous woman on Tinder and she agrees to go out on a date with you. You meet at a romantic restaurant and she is even hotter than her profile pic. The both of you hit it off instantly and have a wonderful dinner. However, there is something different about her that you can't put your finger on. After dinner she suggests that you come back to her place. You kiss passionately in the cab on the way home. She rubs you cock through your pants. Your cock gets really hard. You slide you hand up her dress, but she stops you before you can reach her panties. When you get to her apartment she says she wants to take a bath before "taking things to the next level". You are so horny. After 5 minutes or so she calls you from the bathroom in husky voice. You are there in flash. She then slowly climbs out of the bath water http://dog1bravo.tumblr.com/post/127674751980/swingingdickchicks-our-swingers-club-swingers

You rip your clothes off and grunt that you want to fuck her. Your cock is the hardest it has ever been, but not as big as hers. She smiles wickedly and says - "you can fuck me any way you want to, as long as Ladies get to go first". You are so horny that you quickly agree not really knowing what she means. She then pushes you firmly down on your knees and presses her hard cock against you lips. She then Whispers "suck me baby, suck all of me". You have never sucked cock before, but you are so horny and she smells like pure lust you open your mouth and tentatively wrap your lips around her large gurl cock. Surprisingly it tasted incredible, so you take even more of it into your mouth. You keep telling yourself that you are not gay, you are just trying new things and soon you will be fucking her sweet tight ass. She now starts to fuck your mouth and you are struggling to take all of her
https://shemaledom.tumblr.com/post/138125692816

You rip your clothes off and grunt that you want to fuck her. Your cock is the hardest it has ever been, but not as big as hers. She smiles wickedly and says - "you can fuck me any way you want to, as long as Ladies get to go first". You are so horny that you quickly agree not really knowing what she means. She then pushes you firmly down on your knees and presses her hard cock against you lips. She then Whispers "suck me baby, suck all of me". You have never sucked cock before, but you are so horny and she smells like pure lust you open your mouth and tentatively wrap your lips around her large gurl cock. Surprisingly it tasted incredible, so you take even more of it into your mouth. You keep telling yourself that you are not gay, you are just trying new things and soon you will be fucking her sweet tight ass. She now starts to fuck your mouth and you are struggling to take all of her
https://shemaledom.tumblr.com/post/138125692816

You gag a few times, but that doesn't stop her. By now salvia is covering your chin and her cock is all slimy and wet. Strangely you are really enjoying the taste of her cock. Then she pulls out her cock and tells you to bend over the toilet and spread your ass cheeks. You are in such a sex daze that you comply. She opens a bottle of lube and applies generous amount to her cock, and the she squirts a whole lot on you tight virgin asshole and whispers "baby I am going to take you to heaven". She slowly slides in 1 finger. It feels really weird, but good. She works the finger in and out and then pushes in two. This is slightly painful. She whispers - "it will be ok baby, the pain will be followed by pleasure, but we need to loosen you up good before I break you in". You are feeling really nervous now. You are not gay and this going too far, but you are so turned on, and confused, and she is stronger than you, and her cock is so big.

You gag a few times, but that doesn't stop her. By now salvia is covering your chin and her cock is all slimy and wet. Strangely you are really enjoying the taste of her cock. Then she pulls out her cock and tells you to bend over the toilet and spread your ass cheeks. You are in such a sex daze that you comply. She opens a bottle of lube and applies generous amount to her cock, and the she squirts a whole lot on you tight virgin asshole and whispers "baby I am going to take you to heaven". She slowly slides in 1 finger. It feels really weird, but good. She works the finger in and out and then pushes in two. This is slightly painful. She whispers - "it will be ok baby, the pain will be followed by pleasure, but we need to loosen you up good before I break you in". You are feeling really nervous now. You are not gay and this going too far, but you are so turned on, and confused, and she is stronger than you, and her cock is so big.

You then feel the head of her cock against your anus. It is fucking huge. You tense up. She say "relax baby, it will really hurt if you don't relax. Push out with you ass like you are taking a dump and it will be much easier". You try and push out and she persistently pushes in. There is resistance, but she is relentless and eventually pushes past until her cock is buried in you ass. She is so big. How could all of her fit into you? You ass aches. She tells you that you are doing great and that it will start to feel good soon. You are skeptical and you just want it to be over soon so that you can violate her ass, up your cock is still rock hard. She slowly starts to fuck you ass. It hurts, but after a few strokes the pain starts to subside. The feeling of fullness is incredible. She begins to quicken her pace, and really starts to fuck you ass.
https://shemaledom.tumblr.com/post/138447545491/white-guy-being-of-use-in-a-public-toilet

You then feel the head of her cock against your anus. It is fucking huge. You tense up. She say "relax baby, it will really hurt if you don't relax. Push out with you ass like you are taking a dump and it will be much easier". You try and push out and she persistently pushes in. There is resistance, but she is relentless and eventually pushes past until her cock is buried in you ass. She is so big. How could all of her fit into you? You ass aches. She tells you that you are doing great and that it will start to feel good soon. You are skeptical and you just want it to be over soon so that you can violate her ass, up your cock is still rock hard. She slowly starts to fuck you ass. It hurts, but after a few strokes the pain starts to subside. The feeling of fullness is incredible. She begins to quicken her pace, and really starts to fuck you ass.
https://shemaledom.tumblr.com/post/138447545491/white-guy-being-of-use-in-a-public-toilet

As her cock dominates you ass it rubs against your prostrate. Dam that feels good. You can feel the cum building, and some precum starts to drip from your cock. You reach down to stroke your cock, but she slaps your hand away - "no touching whilst I service you ass". She starts to jack hammer your ass, the precum is dripping from you cock which is swinging wildly betel your legs because of the force of her thrusts. You are just gasping lost in ectacy. Then you feel your orgasm begin to build. how is this possible? You tell yourself again that you are not gay, but your body is loving being dominated by a cock. You start to moan even louder and she knows you are close to coming. You whispers in you ear "baby I am going to breed you and make you my bitch". That sends you over the edge as cum gushes out of your cock. At the same time you feel her tense up up and then her cock starts to throb as you feel her cum being injected deep into you ass. After she is done you collapse on the floor. You limp sticky cock lying useless between your legs and her seed oozing out of your violated ass.

Back