Anyone up to RP fantasies?

Chasingdreams

Literotica Guru
Love to privately RP different sexual fantasies. I enjoy daddy/daughter play, general older/younger, or any variation. I like to play the innocent initially and see where it goes. I am NOT into BDSM, breeding, humiliation, blood, or scat. I do enjoy situations where you dress me up, put me in seemingly innocent situations with ulterior motives, and/or use the trust you’ve built into our relationship to your advantage.

About me- I have long auburn hair that falls midway down my back. I have dark green eyes and pale skin with some freckles. I’m curvy but not fat at 5’6” with D cup breasts and a nice round ass.

Love to privately RP different sexual fantasies. I enjoy daddy/daughter play, general older/younger, or any variation. I like to play the innocent initially and see where it goes. I am NOT into BDSM, breeding, humiliation, blood, or scat. I do enjoy situations where you dress me up, put me in seemingly innocent situations with ulterior motives, and/or use the trust you’ve built into our relationship to your advantage.

About me- I have long auburn hair that falls midway down my back. I have dark green eyes and pale skin with some freckles. I’m curvy but not fat at 5’6” with D cup breasts and a nice round ass.

Love your post.

CC

Back