The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hands a basket of

cookie.jpg

bewbcookies????

EEK...I gotta at least get the mortal post done....and tie up the night for the kitty and the wolfy...

Then...maybe, we can move into new murky waters...

*think think think*

EEK...I gotta at least get the mortal post done....and tie up the night for the kitty and the wolfy...

Then...maybe, we can move into new murky waters...

*think think think*

Slips in to nibble on Luna, despite her need to think free of distractions, smiling. Hope you're having a good evening, Miss Luna. Working on another post for you right now. He reaches out to give her shoulders a gentle rub.

Slips in to nibble on Luna, despite her need to think free of distractions, smiling. Hope you're having a good evening, Miss Luna. Working on another post for you right now. He reaches out to give her shoulders a gentle rub.

Turning to hug the near perfectly diabolical demon writer.

I can NOT wait.

Giggles, hugs again...and wanders off to contemplate Vixie's pieces.

Whew. It's not easy writing that, and going back to edit is even more difficult. I hope it got it right the first time. Nods and goes off in search of a drink.

Whew. It's not easy writing that, and going back to edit is even more difficult. I hope it got it right the first time. Nods and goes off in search of a drink.

*wild applause*

EPIC!
:rose:

*thinks*

Poppet did a great post too...but damn I gotta write in order...no jumping the ship...so Vix is next.

Free for a week! Free for a whole bloody week.

What shall I spend the time doing I wonder.

hhhhhmmmmmmmmm...

Damn it...where the HELL did that damned Luddite detective come from??? Friggin' Vixie, I blame her...

*think, think*

OKay need to get Mina up....and tie off the chapter of Alpha Assumption.

EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!

Why do I feel like I am gonna post my first combat scene in ... oh lord, I can't remember. :eek:

-stalks....... nuzzles bewbs-

put the cookie in the middle....

I wanna smoosh it and pluck crumbs...

one by one.... with the tip of my tongue

nodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnod

Oh, I don't know. Cheska is not a major combat person.. prefers a mix of spells and range combat when I table top RP her..

Thrown weapons and slings, I'm guessing. Too short to use a good longbow. Maybe a crossbow. He smirks at her.

And what happened? You were gone when I woke up this morning. Chuckles and then pretends to be miffed.

*tackle pounces my Kitty Twin to the fuckin floor so that I can blow raspberries on her cleavage*

Hihihihihihihihiiihihi:D
-extatic giggggggggles-
Hi silly bit... you been misseded
nodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnod
-touchtouchtouchtouchtpuch-
jes-bery-goodidea-
glad to see the cookies are getting good use.

mhmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back