The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorter? Keep it long? Go red? Stay brown? Highlights? Hmmm...what shall I do? Oooh, about a bad perm!!!??? Hello ugly 1980s Christmas photo.

Having similar thoughts myself. Just realised after cutting it very short last summer, most of my length has grown back and am debating what to do with it...including seriously, like seriously, considering a perm to make the most of the natural curl...but a good perm, one would hope... :eek:

Ok. One computer is fucking dead as a doornail.
Kids are screaming. Cookies havnt been started and its supposed to be near 90 christmas day.

I think I'm going to turn on music and give them chores till they stop fighting.
That should unite them - Moms being mean we should gang up and work together to piss her off more. Muahhahahahahaha... Oh look kids not fighting.
Lots and lots and lots of chores. Not having a computer is not the end of the fecking world. And when i hear the next word about it, they will be finding ever dog pile in the back yard.

-twitch-

I cant make cookies, wash dogs, and fix the computer at the same time dammit.

Having similar thoughts myself. Just realised after cutting it very short last summer, most of my length has grown back and am debating what to do with it...including seriously, like seriously, considering a perm to make the most of the natural curl...but a good perm, one would hope... :eek:

I have naturally curly hair too and one year, I made the mistake of getting a tight perm. :eek: I looked like a friggin' poodle. Never did that again.

I once had my hair straightened. It wasn't done completely or properly. I looked ridiculous. Never again....

I have naturally curly hair too and one year, I made the mistake of getting a tight perm. :eek: I looked like a friggin' poodle. Never did that again.

That's my worry, that I'll end up looking like an 80's reject.

Was thinking of/hoping for something along these lines...

if you're getting someone to do it for you, ask them for a loose perm. It should get the affect of that pic, which, by the way, would look awesome on you.

You are absolutely not allowed to get that perm unless I'm there to enjoy it

Agreeing with Vail.

Besides you could achieve the same thing with curlers and setting solution. Which is what I do when I can't seem to tame this mess.

You are absolutely not allowed to get that perm unless I'm there to enjoy it

Noted

:eek:

if you're getting someone to do it for you, ask them for a loose perm. It should get the affect of that pic, which, by the way, would look awesome on you.

That's my plan...assuming I go through with it...and thanks, lovely :rose:

Agreeing with Vail.

Besides you could achieve the same thing with curlers and setting solution. Which is what I do when I can't seem to tame this mess.

Agreed. You really don't need a perm for that.

Sounds like my approach to my hair at the moment.
I straighten it 90% of the time, because it's the quickest solution. Am happier with it curly but it needs some serious help/intervention to stop it just being a big frizzy mess.

And...because my brain is a jukebox on crack, now Winter Wonderland is playing on repeat.

:D You're welcome, Hot Stuff. :kiss:

ALT~

God. For some reason today, my body feels much older than I am. It's days like this I feel every little thing I put it through when I was younger and not so young... like track, gymnastics, field hockey, soft ball, swimming and there's the not to mention fact I can be clumsy too. *groan*

:D You're welcome, Hot Stuff. :kiss:

ALT~

God. For some reason today, my body feels much older than I am. It's days like this I feel every little thing I put it through when I was younger and not so young... like track, gymnastics, field hockey, soft ball, swimming and there's the not to mention fact I can be clumsy too. *groan*

I'll go grab your walker if you want, Cait. *smirk*

Actually, I'm pleasantly surprised that it wasn't bad out there this morning. I ended up taking the kidlets' momma to Walmart and they had practically every register running so the lines were short. People were driving carefully (but that could be because of the 45mph winds we have right now) and I do not have to go out again. Thank you, Universe. :kiss:

The kidlets' presents are all wrapped up and under the tree. Now, I just have to get up the enthusiasm to wrap for the adults.

Its a Haven kinda Christmas

tumblr_lvtm07buXb1qap9q7o1_250.gif

tumblr_lvtm07buXb1qap9q7o2_250.gif

Love this episode

LT: Physically and mentally I am tired and emotionally I am drained, almost numb. I am tired of fighting for.....everything! *sigh*

Right there with ya on the shots of Liquor... already have a bottle of bourbon to get through the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back