does a man with big hands always have a really big cock?

I am 6'1 and have very small hands in relation to most men my height. Typically can wear a size small glove, never larger than a medium. I think my nose is a tad larger. My ears seem moderate:D My cock is 7.5, not sure about the girth.

I am a grower, not a shower.

I am of the opinion there is no method to the madness.

Definitely a grower here, too. Unless the show is for baby carrots:D
 
Ive got small hands and my cock is nothing spectacular in length but its about 6.5 inches in girth.
 
I am taller than average and have big hands and feet...unfortunately not everything is big
 
No this is definitely not true. I think there is some correlation, but in my experience it does not always hold up.
 
up side

... the upside for those of us with smaller hands is our cocks 'appear' larger when in hand. :D
 
Last edited:
5'11"

I have smallish hands, not slender or long fingers for my height. I play a string instrument so I've been told this. Yet, I'm 8" and very thick.

How does this apply to clits? I absolutely love women with a certain type of longish nose, it get me thinking about what kind of clit she might be hiding away in her panties. I get a bit wild for noses.
 
6’5”, average size hands and *checks notes* a teeny little peeny.
 
Size

6' 200 size 8 shoe ( small feet ) large hands ( xl glove ) small nose 6" cock a bit thicker then average... go figure
 
I have to believe that there is NO correlation between penis size and any other part of the body. It's pure genetics with respect to the lineage's size.

Just like all the guys with moles on their face don't have big ears or guys with bony knees aren't nearsighted etc etc etc....

Just MHO...

BTW I have very large hands and an average cock (6 1/2 average girth)

Side note: the Myth has gotten me laid a few times when the women expected the cock to match the hands! When it got to the sex part I made sure I made up for not being "super dick" by being a better lover, I didn't want to disappoint! hahaha
 
Funny Story

I worked with a young lady. While working on a couple of projects together, we got to know each other.

At the conclusion of one of our projects, we're at the client's office and have taken the client and his staff to dinner. After dinner, everyone is very relaxed. One of our clients remarked how large my hands are. After an awkward pause, someone else from the client's staff commented, "yeah, but did you see his shoes? Definitely Johnson & Murphy's" Everyone laughed

after the third drink, we disband and I head up to my hotel. I do the usual, brush my teeth, get into bed and watch the late news prior to going asleep.

Then, a quiet knock on my door. get out of bed, put my pants on and answer the door. Mind you, I take my time hoping that whoever has knocked has gone away. ("No, I'm not one of the guys from the bachelor party that was held in the bar.")

I open the door and its "C," the young lady that I work with. Quietly, she asks to come in. I invite her in. I turn off the TV, get her a drink and we have a seat. She takes a drink, turns to me and ask, "May I see your hands?"

"My Hands?" I'm half-asleep and a little tipsy so I don't really understand what's she's saying. Of course, I don't respond.

"C" asks again, "May I see your hands?"

After an awkward pause, she responds as she reaches for my belt buckle, "This is really what I came to see."

A few days later I find a note on my desk. Its from "C." It reads, "I love your hands."
 
I'm 5/10, 11 1/2 shoe, xl work gloves, just at 6 but was 0ver 6 1/2 when younger
I think I wore it down
 
Years ago, there was an 'advice' column written by a 'professional' lady, who said the best way to tell is to take your third (ring) finger, fold it down to your palm, note where it touches, then extend the finger. The length between the tip of that finger and where it touched your palm is your cock length.
Works for me; I'm a gloriously average 6 1/2", wear a 9 1/2 shoe and XL work gloves.
 
Never found a lot of correlation and goodness knows I have been with enough men. My gay husband, on the other hand, has large hands and is eight inches and thick....
 
I am 5'9 . I have small hands , size 10 feet and only a 4 inch cock when hard, which I guess is why the women I get with , after the first time, they just want me to use my mouth and tongue on them.
 
Big hands = big gloves
Big feet = big shoes

I was once standing at a trough urinal with Shaquille O'Neal. I had to look because this guy is just an absolute giant. His comment was, "You'd think it would be bigger." We both laughed so hard that we nearly painted the washroom with pee.
 
Big hands = big gloves
Big feet = big shoes

I was once standing at a trough urinal with Shaquille O'Neal. I had to look because this guy is just an absolute giant. His comment was, "You'd think it would be bigger." We both laughed so hard that we nearly painted the washroom with pee.

Lol, that is a great anecdote.

I think people believe in this correlation because genetically speaking it follows the logic of consistently longer or shorter extremities. For instance, people in extremely cold climates have shorter arms and legs as a matter of survival.

But as we've seen in this thread there are plenty of variations.
 
Back
Top