TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there's nothing petroleum-based in this fire, no sirree!!!

2013227102218_1751-1024x684.jpg
 
Those who forget are condemned...


;) ;)



We finally got the taxes done. That was brutal. I've never seen anyone not want $200 so badly in my life. And she wonders why we won't treat her as an adult. Un-fucking-believeable!




So, lock her in her room and set it alight!!! :rolleyes:;):(


How anyone got out is . . . amazing . . . .

waco-branch-davidians.jpg
 
And Slick Willie got re-elected, and then they forced, or tried to, Hillary down our throats. Twice!!!


Motherfuckers!!!


Remind me, what did the kids do again to deserve this???

the-dead-sea-scrolls-and-fulfilled-eschatology-powerpoint-presentation-6-728.jpg
 
Yeah, that, and they pinned Lit's Topic Which Must Never Be Mentioned on their leader.


Oh wait, the kids deserved to die screaming in a fire???

waco-bc7238329097f2bb5438a04f9c37f3efe81ae341.jpg
 
There were so many other options available to them.



This was at the same time as we were treating Fundamentalist Islamic terrorism as nothing more than a law enforcement problem in which we bombed aspirin factories in the desert and deserted training camps...
 
I'm reminded of how the Philly police dealt with MOVE, by incinerating 6 city blocks of blight.


It was a dupe for an advanced urban 'Renewal" project.


ATF fucked it for a fair when they didn't serve the subpoenas in February with two guys in suits knocking at the door. No, they got all militaristic.


And the clusterfuck marches ever on . . . .

tumblr_nm42nqlyxb1ts3pczo3_540.jpg
 
When will politicians learn...?


Maxine Waters gave a speech vowing to impeach Trump.


Now she says, I never said that, on TV. How do these people get elected???
 
What difference does it make?


No, what difference does it make, really??


I guess I'll never have a church for fear that it doesn't meet BATFE approval guidelines.


Except for Allah, who doesn't care what shitpile I put my head into, as long as I am aligned on the east-west axis . . . .

death.jpg
 
What, I'm not a'gonna be worshippin' no piss-stem!!!


Okay, off to see the weasels.


I have to go to the close job today. That means I get to leave a few minutes later.


Enough politix, so back to titz:

tumblr_n0n5oqUic61r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
The Facebook murderer...

The authorities told us to look for his car, the problem being that anymore, all white four-door sedans pretty much look alike.
 
Aaron Hernandez has finally done the right thing.


:cool:



He was lookin' for someone else to kill, and there just wasn't anybody.


Trust me, that was funny as shit at work today. Murderer ran outta people to murder, so . . . .


We have the walkabout tomorrow. The PM and the gummint inspector won't be coming. I think that the VP will. We'll see. Regardless, it'll be very low-key.


And it was rainy. Go figure.

tumblr_n0n5o00uFx1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Out. Now back in. Helped a fellow. Made a friend. We'll see.


Work is laid out for tomorrow.


I think I shall go to bed and leave Allah in charge.


I won't even give the old boy any marching orders.

tumblr_n0qshxcOym1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top