story idea - the lost phone

CeasarBoobage

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Posts
657
Sometime this weekend I lost my phone for an hour or so. When I finally found it, the phone was in a bathroom in a part of the house I had not been into. With an iPhone, you can run the camera (still or video) without needing the pass code. Instantly my mind went dirty places before I remembered we're all old and boring.

Instead, I pictured a post on textsfromlastnight.com or something similar that would be believable. Here's the snippet for someone to turn into a story:

Hey dude - Best lost phone story ever!
At that party last night, I lost my phone for a while. When I found it, I saw two random girls had taken a boob selfie. Win!
 
Knew someone that actually had that happen to them, though it was only one women and I watched her do it :D

Not sure how to expand that into more than a wank fic unless you turn it into a blackmail plot or something?
 
Knew someone that actually had that happen to them, though it was only one women and I watched her do it :D

Not sure how to expand that into more than a wank fic unless you turn it into a blackmail plot or something?

I can only wish it could happen to me, lol.
Maybe a 1-pager is the only potential it has, and maybe that's why I couldn't make it work.
 
I suddenly picture a perverted cinderella story, girl losses her phone and guy finds it full of dirty pictures going out of his way to find the girl.
 
What you could do to expand it is have the phone go missing during a party, Turning up the next day chock full of pictures/videos of girls flashing the camera or sucking a guy off, ETC. The phone's owner decides to use what they have on the phone to blackmail them all into letting him fuck them one by one.

Each chapter is for a different photo/video. You could play with all the cliches, pastor's daughter taking it up the ass... School hottie licking pussy... Etc.

Obviously, all involved are 18+
 
I suddenly picture a perverted cinderella story, girl losses her phone and guy finds it full of dirty pictures going out of his way to find the girl.

I love it - "Modern Day Cinderella." Before she lost the phone, she was taking pictures of her pedicure (that came along with the makeover from Fairy Godmother), so that she could relive the memories later. When the dude finds the phone, that's all he has to go on - pictures of some sexy toes. So he starts going door to door (or maybe table to table in a bar), checking out all the women's feet to find the one that matches the photos.
 
Well, that's certainly a new idea. Until this I had thought that there were no new ideas.
 
Or maybe it was an anonymous boob selfie, but there was a man's hand, complete with wedding ring on it, then he noticed that the boob had a mole, right where his wife had a mole, and it wasn't his hand.
 
Well, that's certainly a new idea. Until this I had thought that there were no new ideas.

I think it's an old idea infused with new technology. Authors will have to come up with new twists when we have new tools. Like, we'll all have our phone circuitry embedded in our bodies so we're effectively telepathic (mind-talking, not mind-reading). Future Prince Charmings will need to track down unvoiced tweets, intercept brain scans, look for lost SIM chips, whatever it takes.

Or maybe it was an anonymous boob selfie, but there was a man's hand, complete with wedding ring on it, then he noticed that the boob had a mole, right where his wife had a mole, and it wasn't his hand.

Ah, now *there's* a crafty idea!
 
Last edited:
lost phone on a airline trip, and a lady finds it, looks at the pictures to see who the owner might be, and find pics of her hubby with the phone owner..another guy.
 
Back
Top