Kinky little fantasy :)

Hi Tessa. Bareback does provide that special feeling for both of us and the possibility of getting you pregnant heightens the erotic pleasure. Count me among your admirers. xxoo

Count me in
I like the idea of breeding you.
My swimmers warm and sticky in your fertile womb
I fuck You from behind like a dog, holding your hips, giving it to you rough raw and primal. Stretching you
 
I've got a couple true stories I can share that involved myself directly. New here so not sure of the proper protocol. Ill leave it in your hands. PM me and I'll respond with a "short list" of the subject matter, and you can pick/choose what you'd like me to tell you about. These are things I'd probably never post openly about.

On another note, nice thread. :)
 
I used to be with a woman who when ever I was having trouble cumming or it needed to be quick would tell me to breed her put a baby in her belly. It never failed to get me to shoot off and in generous amounts. I don't know why it is either. If you would like to explore this some feel free to pm me
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

Very hot!

What about having the guy lick your oussy clean after cumming inside of you?
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

Been through that. It's awesome! The belly grows, the needs - the desire to be told "Yes, you are beautiful"... And of course with the proof it's true.

Semen does help with the birthing process - guys - gals... it helps to thin the cervix. And makes Mom a happy person.

Foot rubs...

And when the breast milk comes on... OH MY GOD!!!
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

Breeder impregnation fantasies R us!!
Let's chat!
 
Tessa,

I must admit that I had this same fantasy, from the male POV of course about a girl in my high school. I felt she was kind of stuck up and for some reason I got the idea that impregnating her would be (fun...doesn't seem like the right word). Let's just say I wanted to do it.

Of course if it had happened AND she had gotten pregnant, I would have had no idea what to do...was definitely not ready to become a father. At least to guys in my senior class got their girlfriends pregnant. I'll find out how that turned out this summer when I go the my HS reunion for the first time.

Anyway, the fantasy made for good wanking material for a short time. Now my fantasies revolve mostly about giving females multiple orgasms through oral sex.

Thanks for bringing back a long lost memory with your fantasy.
 
Back
Top