What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do, do think on it, I know I will :D

grins at the kiss and shivers as her imagination goes into overdrive

And I am quite sure that, having been saved, I would be ever so thankful, ever so grateful, ever so desperate to show you how much I appreciated your actions in saving me...

nods

And now...with a little regret...I am heading to bed, with a mind full of many deliciously naughty thoughts...

Goodnight all :kiss:

Sleep well Miss Brit! :kiss:

Yes, you! You know I did buy rope today for a reason.

Daddy why do you tie yourself with a rope? To prevent yourself from knocking at somebody's door or what :p

They say that if you want a woman to stay home, all you need to do is take credit card and shoes away from her. Now what do you do to keep daddy home. Gosh, you take your credit card and buy him computer and he BEHAVES!!!

:p

Ok kidz, pervs don't wanna talk to she-cops, aww, I'm gonna go to bed. And Daddy is tied, even if he wanted to talk, he can't, coz of the ropes everywhere (he's planning Mount Never Rest expedition).

Daddy why do you tie yourself with a rope? To prevent yourself from knocking at somebody's door or what :p

They say that if you want a woman to stay home, all you need to do is take credit card and shoes away from her. Now what do you do to keep daddy home. Gosh, you take your credit card and buy him computer and he BEHAVES!!!

Ok kidz, pervs don't wanna talk to she-cops, aww, I'm gonna go to bed. And Daddy is tied, even if he wanted to talk, he can't, coz of the ropes everywhere (he's planning Mount Never Rest expedition).

Wait wait wait....

Was that english?

o_O

Yeah, I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back