Me wearing garter belt part 2..I cleaned my mirror!

Felineofavenueb

Experienced
Okay, so I was able to get a pair of nude thigh highs that have black at the top so that it would match my black bra, underwear and garter belt. Yes I cleaned my mirror so you can see better. The first picture is what I'd wear to the movies with the thigh highs that just appear to be tights..and then the second picture is with no skirt. I think my shoes are nice but not too dressy, what do you guys think?!

tights2-vi.jpg

tights-vi.jpg

"I cleaned my mirror"...for some reason that cracked me up bad.

It's kind of a metaphor for life; we look past the spots on our own mirror and don't notice them till we take a selfie.

PS...you look great.

"I cleaned my mirror"...for some reason that cracked me up bad.

It's kind of a metaphor for life; we look past the spots on our own mirror and don't notice them till we take a selfie.

PS...you look great.
Sugar you look fabulous!! That skirt is perfect.
(sniff) I feel like a maiden auntie here

Do I remember some comment about you harboring negative thoughts about your thighs?
Ditch them now, you have great legs.

I'm with Query on the "I cleaned my mirror" line. That is a touch of accidental (?) brilliance unless we're underestimating you.
Maybe I'll steal it and use it in a poem.

BRAVO!!

I've also just realized you've pulled off the First Female Rationalization
To wit: Finding an actual, plausible reason for buying additional sexy underthings.

YAY you!!

What do I have to do to talk you into a corset now?

Thanks everyone for the compliments! It's quite the ego booster haha I am kind of pissed about one thing though. His birthday is on a thursday so we were originally going to the movies that night, but stupid me asked him if it would be too late since he had work in the morning (cause I was thinking I wanted to have time with him afterwards). So he said he forgot about work and it would be too late, so I changed the tickets for sunday. Then yesterday he was saying how he's having dinner with his family for his birthday and then his friends want to taking him drinking, but he was like I can't really drink too much cause I have to get up for work. And then he says...or I could take the next day off...!!!!!! I didn't say anything but I was like wtf?! Why couldn't he have taken the day off cause we were going to a late movie? am I overthinking this? Is he just being a guy?

Thanks everyone for the compliments! It's quite the ego booster haha I am kind of pissed about one thing though. His birthday is on a thursday so we were originally going to the movies that night, but stupid me asked him if it would be too late since he had work in the morning (cause I was thinking I wanted to have time with him afterwards). So he said he forgot about work and it would be too late, so I changed the tickets for sunday. Then yesterday he was saying how he's having dinner with his family for his birthday and then his friends want to taking him drinking, but he was like I can't really drink too much cause I have to get up for work. And then he says...or I could take the next day off...!!!!!! I didn't say anything but I was like wtf?! Why couldn't he have taken the day off cause we were going to a late movie? am I overthinking this? Is he just being a guy?
He's a guy honey. Your birthday is time sensitive, his isn't.
You're looking at this from the POV of having something special planned. Try and remember that he has no idea you're planning anything. As far as he knows the two of you are going to the movies.
My guess is that if you went out on a Thursday likely you'd have to work that day and then rush home to get changed so switching it to the weekend gives you more time to put yourself together.
Is there some reason the two of you can't go out on Saturday? Then neither would have to work the next day or most likely that one.
I would at least toss the idea out and see how it gets received unless there's a reason you know of that it won't work.

Keep it light and fun unless he cancels all together. In which case send him a happy birthday text along with a variation of the first pic you posted above such that the top of your stocking is clearly visible in the split of that skirt. Then never say the word 'garters' in his presence again.

You have the goods, girl. Now rock the house.

He can't do Saturday because he's having a big family party, since it's also someone else's birthday in his family. So sunday was the best day for him. I suppose I'm thinking too much into it, I just wish he would've thought of that with me and not his friends. But when we switched the day, he did say sunday would be good cause we would have more free time after, so I guess that's good. This is a new relationship, we've only been dating two months , i guess I'm expecting too much too soon. I always do that :-\ I'm trying not to though

Thanks for listening

He can't do Saturday because he's having a big family party, since it's also someone else's birthday in his family. So sunday was the best day for him. I suppose I'm thinking too much into it, I just wish he would've thought of that with me and not his friends. But when we switched the day, he did say sunday would be good cause we would have more free time after, so I guess that's good. This is a new relationship, we've only been dating two months , i guess I'm expecting too much too soon. I always do that :-\ I'm trying not to though

Thanks for listening
no problem
I'm you're designated maiden auntie for the evening (or a few more minutes.)

Just remember that he isn't in on the fact that something special is going on. If he were I'm betting things would be different.

You're a lovely young lady who is obviously very generous with those you care for.
It'll be great. Like I told you before, if stuff doesn't go exactly according to plan I promise you won't die of it. It will be one of those stories you laugh about the rest of your life.
(I should know, I've got enough of those for both of us and any sisters you may have! I wouldn't trade one crazy moment of them though.)

You have great legs, and the stockings and garters look awesome on you! Your boyfriend will be so gaga when he sees them. ;) The shoes are not my personal taste, but that's just my preference.

I hope you have a fabulous evening. Oh, and your mirror looks great, too. ;)

Okay, so I was able to get a pair of nude thigh highs that have black at the top so that it would match my black bra, underwear and garter belt. Yes I cleaned my mirror so you can see better. The first picture is what I'd wear to the movies with the thigh highs that just appear to be tights..and then the second picture is with no skirt. I think my shoes are nice but not too dressy, what do you guys think?!

tights2-vi.jpg

tights-vi.jpg

Looks good, have always been a fan of garter belts for whatever reason they just look classy.

Great legs love the stocking, not to sure about the shoes though ;)

Doing it together

I'd surely like to help her out of some of those outfits she wears.WWWWWWWWWWWWWWoooooooooooow.

Back