Looking for “Phil” who I think may be in Wisconsin or Minnesota

pantycladlad

Virgin
I first met “Phil” in one of Silverdaddies’ chat rooms. A few weeks later he invited me to meet him at a Starbucks in Naples, FL. I agreed.

Meeting was wonderful, but he was disappointed to learn I was not wearing panties for our coffee chat. He asked to meet again, the next week, and hoped I’d feel comfortable enough to say, “Yes, I am wearing a pair of panties.”

His smile lit up the outdoor area where we were seated. His smile broadened when I confessed they were silky sheer nylon and feminine pink.

We met again, the next week, but he wanted me to be wearing mote lingerie. When we were seated, I answered his query, the next week, by merely sliding my trouser leg up so he could see my black seamed nylon stocking.

He invited me to his condo where he kissed me, had me stip down to my pink nylon camisole & matching panties worn overa Lacey pink garter belt and a pair of seamed ultra sheer nylon stockings.
I undid his trousers and knelt before him sucking his cock without urging.

I’d given blow jobs before, but in his bedroom I sucked his cock as he fingerfucked me. Somehow, it didn’t occur to me that we’d go beyond that.

I was an anal virgin. That afternoon he fucked me in a variety of positions. I LOVED IT !

A few weeks later his wife insisted they move back north to be near grandkids.
I miss him, and if he contacts me I would love to have him fucking me again.

sissy erica

Back