New faces, come say hello....

This looks like a fine place for a first post :)

Female sub here. I've been reading and loving the stories for a while (and writing my own but would never post them), but I'm probably too innocent and inexperienced to do much in the forums besides lurk for my own enjoyment!

I love to imagine the possibilities, and it seems the people here are creative enough to keep me lurking for quite a while :) If I'm "looking" for anything else besides that, I guess it's just online people to talk with.
 
Last edited:
... I'm probably too innocent and inexperienced to do much in the forums besides lurk for my own enjoyment!
Nonsense! The fora are not just for the "experienced" to blather on about their depth of knowledge; they're an opportunity for the less experienced to ask questions and perhaps, through those questions, remind us of some of the "basic" things we may take for granted that are really quite marvelous! They also offer *you* a chance to see some of the often wildly-varying points of view we more experienced folks have, and consider which of those POVs might fit your wants and needs best.

I love to imagine the possibilities, and it seems the people here are creative enough to keep me lurking for quite a while :) If I'm "looking" for anything else besides that, I guess it's just online people to talk with.
A lot of us love to "talk," here and via Private Messages (PMs), and are happy to address your questions, issues, and concerns, either publicly through threads, or privately through PM if you'd prefer to be a little less open.

A note of caution regarding PMs, however; I would strongly suggest that YOU be the one to initiate PM conversations, with people whose posts suggest to you that they are knowledgeable and real-life experienced, and not just looking for wank fodder and/or a cyber fuckbuddy (unless that's what *you* are looking for).

Welcome!
 
Last edited:
Hey, I am not really good with doing things like this (posting a "hello") but we all have to start some where.
 
I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?

Hello everyone, not so new to Lite, but then I'm listed as Virgin, still getting my feet wet... so to speak. I was a sexual late bloomer, now married and find I am very curious, but I want husband to be curious with me, and he tends to be set in his ways. So hoping to learn hear in order to bring him over to the dark side.
 
Hello from the Midwest

To all in this amazing community, my face may not be that new but it looks like I have been grossly negligent in saying hello, so now I shall make up for my indiscretion.

I have posted some messages about myself in the past but now that I have met my "matches" I am not going to share anymore personal details. I am here on Lit to expand my knowledge and Maybe make some like-minded friends I know my mind and though I am a gentle loving person if you PM and are nasty I will not hesitate to put you on my blocked list.

So to conclude my post here *Smiles brightly and waves* Greetings from myself to all, both Dominant and submissive and also still searching.
 
Thought I'd say hello on here too.

I've joined lit recently and found it to be an interesting place. More than anything, it has been a voyage of self-discovery as I have come out of a rather taxing and eventually tenuous relationship that lasted four years.

I've not been single for a while now, but the realization that I am has made me both happy and introspective. I've realized that I'm trying to get to know myself better and I have realized a few things about me that people on this group might help me with.

a. I enjoy the company of confident, assertive women
b. I am not into pain, humiliation, degradation and the rest of the stuff that a male sub might sign up for
c. I enjoy giving oral more than I enjoy receiving it and also enjoy sex immensely and can't do without it

I'm uncertain if I am a submissive male, in light of this information, though I know for certain that I am not a dominant man, given my need to please and to lose control.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Hi!

Don't worry about finding a label for yourself so much. Instead figure out what you like and what you don't like, learn to talk about it with potential partners, find your limits etc. Even if you land on a certain label, you still will need to be able to communicate your wants, needs and desires to potential partners, so I think it's a good place to start. BDSM is not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing, afterall. :)

Here's a post by Stella Omega we often throw at newbies (and not-so-newbies, too) struggling with finding the correct terms: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=42017419&postcount=148.

Don't be afraid to join the conversations and give us your point of view. We're a nice bunch, really, even if the discussion can get a bit off-topic or heated at times. :)

Welcome to the forum!:rose:
 
Labels are for supermarket items and not for people, I suppose :)

I read through and I realize that I am possibly a bottom. Thanks for the glossary and for the welcome, it is heartening to know I am in August company (even if it is April).

(Sorry, I have a propensity to make bad jokes on occasion. This is one such)

And you just taught me a new word, or rather a new definition for the word august (not a native speaker). So thank you! :)

We have quite a few punsters on this board, so you'll fit right in. There's even a pretty spectacular pun thread in BDSM Cafe.
 
Hey there!

I guess this is the place to start, so I will make an attempt at introducing myself. I'm 'someones_kitten'...that's lame, and I'm really not anyone's at all at this point, but I can't very well give you my real name can I? Newish to the BDSM world - sorta kinda. I've been involved in D/s and Bondage for awhile now, but nothing with any sort of permanence. Not that I'm looking for permanence mind you, but I don't object to the idea of mixing my kink with my romance - how nice would that be?

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to delving into the depths here and hopefully I don't crunch too many toes as I take my beginner steps. :)
 
Newbie

Hello!

I love being told what to do so I'm stopping by and saying hello! Aussie bbw, 22. New to most things :)
 
Hi out there, I'm not sure how to explain myself. I'm a new person on this website and I am a dom but I like play sub. I'd like to learn as much as I can as well. I think that's all for now.
 
Hi all, very new and finding it a little confusing to get around this site, however i will keep at it.
Not very experience in the world of BDSM but i have dipped my toes into the lifestyle a little.
 
New dom here

Hello I'm a new dom that will be getting my first boy tomorrow and was wondering if there was any chance that I could find people willing to buy some gear they want to see used on him or see him in whatever stuff from like fort troff in exchange for getting to see videos of him in the stuff or having the stuff used on him in videos I will upload online? Let me know
 
Hello I'm a new dom that will be getting my first boy tomorrow and was wondering if there was any chance that I could find people willing to buy some gear they want to see used on him or see him in whatever stuff from like fort troff in exchange for getting to see videos of him in the stuff or having the stuff used on him in videos I will upload online? Let me know
Spam. Reported.
 
I'm dude I'm not spam I'm real and I met everything I typed!
You're trying to get people to buy things for him to wear or be used on him in exchange for videos. That is, by the definition of this site, spam or advertising.

BTW, this site is Literotica, which means "LITERATE Erotica." You don't qualify.
 
You're trying to get people to buy things for him to wear or be used on him in exchange for videos. That is, by the definition of this site, spam or advertising.

BTW, this site is Literotica, which means "LITERATE Erotica." You don't qualify.

Others are on this site asking for info and help and stuff so what's the difference... and yeah they buy stuff they get off its a win win situation
 
Others are on this site asking for info and help and stuff so what's the difference... and yeah they buy stuff they get off its a win win situation
I'm not going to argue with an idiot; people may have trouble telling us apart. Besides, your crap will be gone once the mod(s) get(s) the report.
 
Hello! This seems like an appropriate place to poke my nose in and make a first post.

Curiosity led me here, and it seems like a nice place to hang out for a while. I'm fairly new to the kink scene, and I'm always looking for new information and good conversation!
 
I only score 1 1/2 out of four, the B bit is so pleasurable, D if she enjoys that too but S & M? I hate pain and tend to be rather heavy handed without trying. Well each to their own and still this looks the best forum to kick off in.
 
I only score 1 1/2 out of four, the B bit is so pleasurable, D if she enjoys that too but S & M? I hate pain and tend to be rather heavy handed without trying. Well each to their own and still this looks the best forum to kick off in.
LOL at "1 1/2 out of four!" Most of us fall somewhere *along the spectrum,* rather than "scoring" one or more of the *three* general categories which incorporate six general activities: Bondage and Discipline; Dominance & Submission; Sadism & Masochism. (There's also Master & Slave, which is often considered a subset of Dom/sub.)

Example: I am primarily a Sadist, with some leanings toward Dominance, but have included elements of B&D in my relationships. You apparently are in the early stages of exploring the culture, which makes this a great time to steer you to Stella's essay on roles and labels and activities.

Welcome, and good luck!
 
Just saying hello. I like some of the others will just happily lurk here reading whilst learning what I can. The dom/sub relationship really intrigues me but then again I don't know enough about it yet. Hence back to lurking while I learn.
 
Hello, ,I've been browsing Literotica for a few years and I recently signed up.
I can now thank all the writters and comment all the stories I've read for years.

Anyway, I'm here to collect material (stories, ideas, advices, links, ...) anything interesting and discuss with people who enjoy the same things as I do.

And so, I started interesting myself in the BDSM world 5 years ago but I'm still considering myself as a novice. I like situations where there is a dominant woman, but I don't think I'm a sub, it's complicated...
I'm quite adventurous and try to explore myself and my own limits. Are there any group/thread I should be interested in ?
 
Back
Top