The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everyone up in my last thread moaning and complaining about all and sundry, I'm going to go pull a liter of lager and go write for a while. So there!
 
I'm re-writing my first novel. There's one scene in it I don't like, mostly because it was done so much better by someone else. And I'm going to finish the second one but I'm too tired right now. Very successful day in the shop, though, so with high hopes for tomorrow, I'm going to bed. :kiss: cc.
 
SW, you come see me, honey, pirates know about sunburn. I have a great lotion and treatment--it will even work on a cute little witch. First we get some sport drink or OJ into you, get you hydrated and replentish your exectrolytes. Then a little vitamin C and E along with some ibuprophen for the inflamation. Next we'll bathe you gently, ever so gently, to get the sand, lotion, etc, off, and then I'll apply generous amounts of my lotion mixture of Aloe Vera and Hydrocortisone cream. Tomorrow or the next day, you'll be good as new and ready to thank me.:kiss::heart:

Eddie the Healer

Eddie, darlin', have I mentioned you're my favorite pirate? Smooches.
 
I forgot to put the IPA in the fridge before I left for class. That leaves me washing the sawdust out of my throat with a gin and tonic. Tough life, I know . . .
 
Hmmm . . . lunch time. I wonder what there is back in the fridge. Pate'? Some unconsumed caviar? Knockwurst and kraut?
 
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
 
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.


Or just a place to leave the rest of the world behind.

Welcome to the party.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top